Chapter 7

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Zhang's family arrived at the restaurant about half an hour after they left their mansion. Li Yin and Liang endlessly teasing Yixing until they were both reprimanded by Mrs. Zhang. Their brother looked funny and the duo could not help but to .

"Li Yin.. Liang.." Mrs. Zhang just shook her head showing them to stop teasing their brother making the two pouted. They went to the private dining room and sat at a table that had been booked by Mr. Zhang few days ago. As soon as it was confirmed, he quickly told his secretary to book at one of the restaurants in Cheondamdong. 

"Hyung.. Smile." Liang said and slung his arm over his brother's shoulder. Since they lived in Korea, Liang always spoke in Korean rather than Chinese. Yixing just put a light smile. To be truth, he was too nervous. He gasped when the sliding door of the dining room swung open. Apparently the sliding door was opened by one of the waitresses who wanted to take their order. He took a deep breath and held his chest. Fuhh..

"We are still waiting for a family." Mrs. Zhang said to the waitress with a smile.

"Alright, Sir.. If you want to order, you can press on the bell here.." The waitress informed him as she pointed at the bell near their table.

"Yixing ?" Mr. Zhang called his nervous son. Yixing raised one of his eyebrows.

"Jiayou!" Yixing couldn't help but to chuckle when his father mouthed 'jiayou'. Mrs. Zhang who sat beside him, rubbed his cold hand telling him to relax. Yi Lin and Liang just giggled when they saw Yixing being nervous for the first time.

Not long after that, they door was opened again and as in que, Yixing saw a middle age man along with his wife and two adults. He swallowed his saliva before getting up and bowed to them including his family.

"Sorry for being late, Yi Fan." The middle age shook hands and hugged with his father.

"It is okay.. We just arrived, Jonghyuk." Mr. Zhang smiled at Mr. Oh.

"How are you Minah ah ?" Mrs. Zhang asked and held Mrs. Oh's hands.

"I'm fine unnie. How are you ?" Mrs. Zhang nodded with her smile at Mrs. Oh's question.

"I am doing good.." The mothers turned around when they heard their sons' voice.

"Liang ?!"

"Sehun ?!"

Sehun and Liang both shouted and the eldest looked at them dumbfounded.

"Do you know each other ?" Mr. Zhang asked Sehun and Liang.

They nodded at Mr. Zhang's question.

"He's a good friend of mine and we go to the same university, Uncle.." Sehun explained to the eldest earning a nod and a smile from Liang.

"Aigoo.. what a small world we have." Mrs. Oh said while clasping her hands.

"Ohh.. by the way, let me introduce my children. This is Jinah and this is Sehun." Mr. Oh introduced them to the Zhang. It was the first time she introduced her children to the Zhang. Eventhough they were friends, they did not have the oppotunity to introduce to each other.

"Annyeong haseyo. Oh Jinah imnida." Jinah bowed to the eldest. Yixing felt a lump in his throat as soon as the girl introduced herself. 

"Oh Sehun imnida." Sehun bowed too copying his noona.

"Aigoo.. Your daughter is pretty and your son is handsome, Minah ah." Mrs. Zhang told them.

"Ahh.. unnie.. Yours are pretty and handsome too." Mrs. Oh said and playfully slapped Mrs. Zhang hand.

"Yixing, Li Yin, Liang.. introduce yourself." Mr. Zhang said to his children.

Annyeong haseyo. Zhang Yixing imnida." Yixing bowed to the eldest after clearing his throat and his siblings followed after him before all of them sat on the chairs. The waitress came again to take their order after Mr. Zhang pressed on the bell.

Yixing took a glass of water and gulped down the cold water to get rid of his nervous. Jinah and Li Yin seemed to be comfortable to each other as they were chatting.

Liang and Sehun were in their own world talking about their dancing practice tomorrow and the elders were talking about their business. Yixing ? He drank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter