Chapter 25

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His marriage life was so great. Everybody noticed it too even his employees at the office. Seeing his beaming face every morning was enough to say that he was blessed by the marriage. They also noticed that he always carried a lunch box bag which he never brought before. Yixing was too grateful to have met her and to get married to her. She always took care of him and he had never failed to see a pair of new clothes for him to wear to work prepared by his wife laid on their bed upon coming out from the bathroom on weekdays. She would also help him with his neck tie since he claimed he did not know how to fix it now. Coming downstairs, he could see a mouth watering breakfast on the table that his wife prepared while he was showering. In return, he would be the one who did the dishes everytime after they had their meals. He learnt that in marriage, there should be tolerance and mutual help.

Entering the kitchen, Yixing was very surprised upon seeing his wife's outfit. Everyday he was surprised by her outfit and it was different when they stayed at his parents' house. It had been a few days since they stayed at their own house and his wife always surprised him with her outfit. It was really short and tight just how he liked it. To be honest, he had never seen his wife wore anything above her knees previously. Her dress right now ended exactly at her soft and white thighs.

"What are you wearing, Baby ?" Yixing asked as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Jinah looked at her husband over her shoulder before she asked.

"I will change if you do not like it, Oppa." She tried to push her husband's hands away from her to go upstairs to get changed but Yixing only tightened his hugs and continued to nuzzle his face in the crook of his wife's neck. It made Jinah squirmed as she was tickled when feeling her husband's lips began to do its job, kissing her nape, her neck.

"No. Just wear this. For me." Yixing said and before he could go further, Jinah had successfully pulled away from the back hug and turned around so that she could face him completely.

"Thought that you don't like it." 

"No. No. I love seeing you in this kind of dress but just wear for me. Not other people." He reminded only to get his nose pinched by Jinah and she laughed a little bit seeing his red nose.

"This is why I did not wear those dresses when we stayed at Mom and Dad's house. I only wear for my dear husband." Jinah said and tiptoed so that she could peck on his lips. She was good in cooking to which Yixing acknowledged that. He always left home with a filled tummy and brought a lunch box to his work place. Oh. She was good in bed too. Jinah always surprised him with her y and revealing lingeries. Another thing was, her caring and loving gestured that made him sometimes wondered if she had indeed never had a boyfriend.

They looked at each other with a meaningful smile. A peck on the lips was not enough for Yixing that he ended up claiming his wife's lips which led the two to create another memories in the kitchen. Yes. You heard it right. Kitchen.

__________________________________________________________

 

The newlyweds took a shower after they had done and Jinah had a hard time to escape as her husband insisted on showering together. She did not want another creating memories happened. She would love to spend time with her husband but they already planned to go to the supermarket to stock up their pantry for the week. She liked to go such early in the morning instead of afternoon. Their journey to their destination took only 10 minutes and that was one of the reasons why Jinah liked about their house area. It was really conveniently located nearby the city. Arriving at the supermarket, Yixing quickly held his wife's hand making Jinah rolled her eyes. He could not keep his hands from holding her.

"What ? I don't want you lost, Baby." Yixing said, taking one of the trolleys to which Jinah responded with chuckles. They straightly went to the meat and seafood section. Jinah looked at the various choice in front of her before she turned to her husband, still holding onto his arms.

"What should we cook today ?" She asked, eyeing her husband who parked the trolley next to them. Yixing held the back of his wife and pressed his lips into a thin line as he was thinking of something.

"Should I cook today ?" Yixing blurted out only to make his wife looked at him in shocked.

"Oh! You can cook ?"

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter