Chapter 31

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah quickly rushed to the front door bringing the lunch box when she saw her husband went downstairs. Ever since the incident two days ago, they did not eat together anymore and Yixing continued giving his wife a silent treatment and continued denying her when she tried to talk. He even slept in the guest room leaving his wife to sleep alone in their bedroom.

"Oppa, please take this." Jinah said. She tried to stop him from ignoring her and stood in front of him. 

"I know you don't want to eat together with me anymore but please take this lunch box. I don't want you to skip your breakfast and lunch." She told him and took his hand before she gave him the lunch box that she prepared earlier. Even though her husband refused to eat together with her, Jinah would make sure to prepare his lunch box. She did not want him to skip his meals which he always did whenever he was too busy.

It made Jinah's lips formed a thin line when her husband took the lunch box with a faint 'Thank you'. Her hands were making their ways to his necktie as she wanted to fix it but Yixing quickly moved away leaving Jinah with dismay. She really missed her husband and being married for nearly 9 months, she found it hard to not sleep in his arms. She had gotten used to his presence at night.

**********

"Chanyeol, can we talk?" Jinah asked as soon as they left the class. She wanted to talk in an open area not in class as who knows someone might want to frame her again. She had enough.

"I really hope that you stop giving me gifts or even chocolate. The recent one is too much. You know right it is wrong?" Jinah asked again making Chanyeol nodded as he only stared at the floor.

"I am married. If I were not married, you still cannot be like this. I am your lecturer and you are my student."

"I tried to ignore my feelings but I cannot, Ma'am." Chanyeol said making Jinah heaved a sigh.

"You are still young, Chanyeol. You are going to meet a nice woman later. Don't waste your time on something that is unlikely to happen." She tried to advise him. He was a nice guy and Jinah knew that he was going to meet the lucky girl later. It was just a matter of time.

"Alright, understand Ma'am. I am sorry for my action."

 

********

Jinah was in a daze when she heard her phone was ringing. She took her phone to see who was the caller before she picked it up when realized that it was her brother.

"Noona, where are you?" Sehun asked.

"Campus. Why?" She said as she leaned against her chair and her left hand immediately went to the back of her neck to give a little massage.

"Nothing, I just missed you, Noona." Sehun told her only to make Jinah chuckled. She missed her brother too. She lifted her left hand to check the time and took a look at her schedule before she cut Sehun off who was still talking.

"Are you free now? Want to have a lunch with me? I want to eat steak." She was suddenly craving for steak.

"Of course! Let me fetch you at the campus then we will go to the restaurant nearby your campus. I heard that they serve a good steak." Sehun suggested making Jinah agreed right away. She let an 'Oh' when something came into her mind.

"Don't forget to bring Liang too if he is free." Jinah reminded her brother and only to let out of chuckles when she heard Sehun's groan.

"Why do we need to bring him too?' Sehun asked making Jinah laughed. She knew that he just played around and was joking. They bid their goodbye and Jinah immediately opened the chat app.

From: ♥♥Wifey♥♥

Oppa, I will be having lunch with Sehun and Liang. Don't forget to eat too.

Yixing sighed heavily after reading the text from his dear wife. Even though they were not in a good term, Jinah did not forget to inform him and did not forget to prepare for his lunch. He closed his eyes as he started to feel the tension. Yixing really wanted to hear from his wife however, he was afraid that he would burst out. He loved his wife so much that he did not wish to lose her. He knew he should not feel insecure since they were already married but he could not help that.

They were in an airport after having a short honeymoon in Koh Samui when they were greeted by one of his wife's seniors. Also, they encountered another university friend in a supermarket when they were having their grocery shopping. Even though his wife did not say anything, he knew that those men that they met had their eyes on his wife. He was a man too. He knew the look. They might be one of the men that always gave her chocolate, gifts and even asked her to be their girlfriend back in the university.

He once again heaved a heavy sigh leaning against his chair.

"I am sorry, baby."

*****

Jinah was fidgeting whether or not she told her husband when she heard his car engine entering their porch. She bit her lower lips as she saw her husband closed the front door.

"O-Oppa. Mom called just now and asked if we can join dinner tonight at the restaurant in Gangnam." Jinah asked and let out a light smile when her husband just responded with a hum. She only looked at him as her husband went upstairs leaving her alone again as if he did not want to stay longer by her side.

It was too awkward inside the car. She did not use to be like this. They were always holding each other's hands with Yixing kept kissing the back of his wife's palm whenever they stopped at red light. They finally arrived at the venue 20 minutes later. Jinah awkwardly stood beside her husband and her left hand was gripping the side of her dress when her husband suddenly held her right hand. It had been 3 days since he touched her.

"You know what to do." Yixing said in a faint voice as they made their way to his parents leaving Jinah with dismay as it was only for acting in front of his family members. During their dinner, Yixing kept behaving that there was nothing wrong with them making Jinah played along. She tried to make it less awkward.

They finally bid their goodbye and Jinah could not help but to feel relieved as she did not need to act again. It was suffocating. They got inside the car and it started to become awkward again. 10 minutes throughout the journey to their house, Jinah gulped her saliva down and took a deep breath as she braved herself to break the silence of the car.

"O-Oppa, can we talk properly now?" Jinah asked as she gripped her dress tightly. It had been 3 days and she hoped now that he had calmed down a little bit.

"Not now." Yixing said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Until when? Why do you keep rejecting me whenever I tried to talk and explain?" Jinah as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter