Chapter 12

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, when are you going to buy your wedding suit ?" Sehun asked Yixing after he sipped his fruit juice. Yixing took a piece of tissue to wipe the corner of his mouth before responding to Sehun's question.

"I don't know. Mom does not allow me to buy together with the wedding dress. So, I guess I have to buy on my own." Yixing told them. He did ask about their wedding suits and was informed that the mothers would accompany his fiancee for the fitting session and both mothers already booked another session for him. As if they did not want him to see his fiancee in her wedding dress before D-Day. They had lunch together after Liang and Sehun forced Yixing to treat them lunch. Evil brothers. 

"Mom wants it to be a surprise, Hyung. It's not surprise if you already saw the wedding dress." Liang said earning a nod from Sehun.

"Yeah. I think so. What about we go together with my friend for the fitting session ?" Yixing suddenly asked the two boys making Sehun to elbow Liang with a teasing look. 

"Alright, Hyung. But with one condition." Sehun agreed earning a raised eyebrow from Yixing. 

"What ?" 

"You have to treat each of us a pair of new suit." The duo bumped their fists making Yixing chuckled in return.

"Small matter! I would buy two pairs of new suits for each of you." Yixing said and the two boys screamed 'Yes' as if they won a football match. They continued eating and even called a waitress to order another dish.

"Hyung, can I ask you something ?" Sehun suddenly put on a serious expression.

"Yes, Sehun ?" Yixing asked as he leaned his back to the chair pushing his empty plate.

"Have you been into a relationship before ?"

Yixing gulped down his saliva upon hearing Sehun's question. A flashback suddenly came into his mind and he quickly shrugged it off.

"Y-yes. But, it was four years ago. I haven't contacted with her." Yixing told Sehun calmly after taking a breath. He suddenly felt nervous and he knew how protective Sehun was.  

"You once had a girlfriend, hyung ?" Liang asked in disbelief. He did not know that his brother once had a girlfriend as he never told their family.

"Yes. It was while I was still studying in the university." Yixing told his brother. He made his attention back to Sehun when he cleared up his throat.

"I hope you will not hurt my Noona, Hyung. I love her and we are very close to each other." Sehun said with a sad tone. He still could not believe that his Noona just asked their parents to find her a husband. He was afraid that his Noona would forget him the moment she got married. 

"Don't worry, Sehun. You can count on me. I promise I'll take care of your Noona. I also will not prevent you to meet her after we got married." Yixing patted and squeezed Sehun's shoulder. He really hoped that Sehun would trust him. He pressed his lip into a thin line when seeing how hesitate Sehun was before he gave in by nodding his head.

___________________________________________________________

 

"Yixing, Mom wants you to buy your wedding rings together with Jinah, okay ?" Mrs. Zhang told her son before he went to his room. He had just arrived home after meeting Joonmyeon after he finished his work. He bumped into his mother who seemed like she was waiting for him to arrive home.

"Okay, Mom. I'll inform Jinah." Yixing said to his Mom.

"Good. It's not that I don't wanna help you and Jinah but it's your wedding rings. You should figure out what both of you prefer to." Mrs. Zhang rubbed his arm.

"Of course, Mom. Having you and Eomma who are helping for the wedding preparation is enough. We'll do the rest. Don't worry." Yixing said and winked to his Mom.

"Aigoo. You're my first son and the first grandson in our family. Of course I'll work hard for your wedding." Mrs. Zhang said while his fingers. She wrapped her arms around her son while patting his back.

"Thanks a lot, Mom. Good night! " Yixing said and kissed her Mom's cheek.

"Good night too. Don't forget to tell Jinah." Mrs. Zhang said earning a nod and a smile from Yixing. As soon as he went to his room, Yixing took his phone out in his pocket and typed a message.

 

To: My Fiancee

Jinah, are you free this weekend ?

 

From: My Fiancee

Yes, Oppa. I'm free. Why ?

 

To: My Fiancee

Mom asked us to buy our wedding ring together. Are you okay ?

 

From: My Fiancee

Okay, Oppa :) But, can we bring Li Yin together with us ?

 

Yixing furrowed his eyebrows when he read the text. Why would she want to bring his sister together ?

"Is she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter