Chapter 26

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 4 months since they became husband and wife. It would be a lie if they had a smooth relationship. Yes. There was a misunderstanding yet not a serious one. They would solve their misunderstanding on the same day before they went to bed. Yixing would always take his wife to the university if he had no urgent meetings in the morning even though Jinah repeatedly assured him that she could drive on her own. 

Jinah looked at her wrist watch and looked at her students who were starting to pack their things. She was glad that her schedule was a little bit flexible and it was easier to adjust with her current status as a working wife. Sometimes she needed to accompany her husband to dinners and occasions. In these 4 months, she also followed her husband to business trips if her schedule did not clash with her husband's. It counted as their mini honeymoon as well.

"Class, we will continue on our next class next week. Thank you." Jinah thanked her students as she dismissed her class. It was her last class and she could not wait to go home. Her schedule today was packed and took her phone to check if her husband already arrived.

"Thank you, Ma'am Jinah" Her students thanked her to which Jinah acknowledged with a nod and a smile. She was intructed to teach a year one batch as soon as she reported her duty a few months ago. 

"Ma'am"

Jinah was cleaning the whiteboard when she heard one of her students called her. She looked at the owner of the voice and immediately recognized him. He was one of the students who frequently asked her questions after classes.

"Yes, Chanyeol. Do you need help ?" Jinah asked and stopped celaning the board as she turned to look at Chanyeol who was holding a piece of paper. 

"I want to ask a few questions. I tried to do it last night but I didn't get the answer." He said, scratching his head and moved a little bit so that his lecturer could make her way to her table. He waited until his lecturer sat down on the chair and that was when Jinah asked him to show her the questions. She explained to Chanyeol the steps on how to answer the questions and Chanyeol let out an 'Ah' when he finally could understand and could see the way on how to solve it. His Maths lecturer had become his favorite lecturer for this semester and Chanyeol loved the way she taught him and his classmates.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Chanyeol thanked her and excused himself. However before Jinah could proceed on keeping her stuffs, Chanyeol turned around and cleared his throat.

"Ma'am, do you need my help ?"

"Oh! No, Chanyeol. It's not that heavy and I am going straightly to my car. Thank you for your offer." Jinah smiled as she lifted her bag, taking her handbag as well. Her husband had arrived when the last time she checked her phone and she did not want to make him waited. They were going to attend a business dinner tonight.

Arriving at the parking lot, Jinah could see a few students were standing nearby their car and she wished she could just run not wanting an attention at all. She could hear whispers and murmurs from the students. This was why she insisted on driving on her own but her husband insisted on sending and picking her up.

She quickly made her way to her husband's car and just wished he would just stay inside the car. However, before she could arrive at the door of the car, her husband came out and as expected she heard squeals from behind. Her husband took her bag before he opened the passenger door so that Jinah could get inside while he put her bag at the backseat. He quickly made his way to the driver seat not forgetting to smile at the university students and got inside joining his wife who was quietly sitting next to him.

"Smile wider." Jinah said, folding her arms and looked at the windows. Yixing who was wearing his seatbelt, lifted his head with a confuse expression. His wife looked like she was not in the mood and the frown on her face showed all of it.

"Hmm ?"

Jinah sighed and turned around so that she could look at her husband face to face.

"Smile wider and show your dimple to them." She ended the talk by rolling her eyes only to make Yixing stared at her dumbfounded. He then heaved a sigh and took his wife's hand hoping that it would make her cool down a little bit. He held his wife's hand tightly bringing their hands to his thigh.

"Baby, can you not be jealous of your students, please ?"

"I did not!"

"You did not ? It does not look like that." Yixing making Jinah punched him on the arms and it made her angry even more when he laughed. He calmed and cooled her down by taking Jinah's hand closer to his lips before he planted a kiss on her knuckles.

"Stop it. It is not funny." 

 

___________________________________________________________________

To: Yoonjung

Yah! Where are you ?

From: Yoonjung

Office. Why ? Miss me ? :D

To: Yoonjung

You wish! Wanna have lunch with me ?

From: Yoonjung

Cool! See you at the usual place. Byieee!

 

*knock.. knock*

Jinah put her phone next to her when she heard a knock on her door. It was her rest time before she resume at 2:30 PM. She invited the guest and smiled when realizing it was Chanyeol. Chanyeol was one of students that always seeked for her help and Jinah did not teach his class today that made him went to Jinah's office.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Ma'am." Chanyeol said and looked hesita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter