Ch. 8

Married To My Nightmare

   Post-divider.jpg

  It was Sunday, a lazy day for Minhee. It was 3pm, and Minhee didn't bother getting up from bed. All day long, she had been crying to herself about her first so call first love. Minhee sadly stare at the picture of JB and her when they went to Winter Formal when they were in middle school.

Post-divider.jpgDecember 22, 2011

"I don't want to wear this!" 13 years old Minhee complained.

      "But the them is white Christmas!" 13 years old Lay shot back as he shoved the white dress into her arms.     

      "But it looks so short!" she whined.

      Lay face palmed himself. "How can you tell it's short when you  haven't even tried it?" he asked as  he raised one of his eyebrows. "Did our kindergarten teacher taught you the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'?"

      Minhee flushed in embarrassment as she went to the bathroom to go changed. When she was done changing out, she looked at the mirror. She gasped in surprise at the reflection. There stood a pretty girl in a beautiful dress. The dress wasn't that short, but it was slightly higher than her knees. It was a strapless dress. Minhee smiled as she twirled in the dress. She lightly giggled as she let out a small squeal.

general-ideas-gorgeous-prom-dresses-ench

      Someone knocked on the bathroom door. "You done there?" Lay asked.

      "Nae!" Minhee said as she opened the door and exit the bathroom. There stood lay fixing his purple tie. He stopped fixing his tie and turned to face Minhee. "Dang, you look gorgeous," he complimented as he send her a wink. "Told you that you would look fabulous."

      Minhee's cheeks turned pink. "Shut up," she muttered.

      There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in!" Minhee said as she walked over to the mirror.

      A pretty, beautiful 20 year old woman entered the bedroom. "Hi Minhee. Heard today is your big day," she said.

      "Chaerin unnie!" Minhee yelled as she ran up to her and hugged her.

      Chaerin (CL) giggled at her immature cousin. "Hey Minnie Mouse," she said as she hugged her back.

      "Hi noona!" lay yelled.

      "Hey Yixing!" she yelled back.

      "I miss you so much!" Minhee said.

      "I miss you, too," Chaerin said as she parted away. "Aigoo, my baby cousin is so grown up! You're finally becoming a woman!"

      Minhee blushed at Chaerin's words. "Aniya, I'm still a kid," she said.

      "Psh! Nonsense!" Chaerin said.

      "It's true! Few days ago, Minhee ran around the house with a blanket wrapped around her neck. She was screaming 'Captain Yehet to the rescue!'" Lay joked.

      Chaerin gave Minhee a questioning look while Minhee flushed in embarrassment. "Y-y-yah!" Minhee yelled at Lay. "I wasn't the only one! You were walking around the house screaming out 'UNICORNS ARE AWESOME!' with a paper horn stick onto your forehead!"

      "YAH!" Lay yelled. "That was supposed to be a secret between us!"

      Minhee playfully stuck out her tongue at him. "Not anymore!"

      Chaerin laughed at the two immature best friend yelling at each other. Minhee and Lay stopped yelling at each other and gave Chaerin an 'are-you-okay look'. Chaerin slowly stopped laughing when she noticed them staring at him. "What?" she asked.

      "Why are you laughing noona?" Lay asked.

      Chaerin raised one of her eyebrow. "What? Is there a law I can't?" she asked.

      Lay flushed in embarrassment. "I mean-"

      "I was just teasing you, Yixing," Chaerin said as she gave him a smile. "I was laughing  because you guys are so adorable. I'm actually surprise that you guys are not a couple. You guys are so much alike."

       Minhee and Lay both face palmed themselves. "Unnie, we both agreed that we would not date each other because we don't want to ruin our friendship," Minhee said.

      "Yep!" Lay agreed as he nodded. "I don't want our friendship to become ruin!"

      Chaerin smiled at them. "You guys are so unique," she said as she walked over to the dressing table. "Now, let's get started on making you beautiful, Minhee," she patted at the chair.

      Minhee sat down on the chair while Chaerin took out the materials. While Chaerin was doing her 'magic' on Minhee, they both chit chat about Chaerin's study in the U.S, about how music career she is launching in America, and of course, her love life. "Now, let's put on a red bow on your hair," Chaerin said as she picked a red bow from Minhee's bow collection. After clipping it on, Chaerin clapped her hands in excitement. "You can turn now!" she said.

      Minhee turned the chair towards the mirror and gasped. There stood a totally different girl. The new Minhee had her hair curled up and was clipped back with a red bow. Chaerin had applied eyeliner, transparent mascara, and lip gloss. It wasn't a lot, but it made Minhee looked different, a pretty good different.

      "Wow" was the only word Minhee could say.

      "Don't forget this!" Lay said as she tossed a red knitted cardigan at her.

      Minhee caught it and put it on. Immediately she felt warm. Her bare shoulders weren't expose to the cold air anymore.

      "Minhee-ah,"  Jiyong (G-Dragon) said as he opened the door and poked his head in. "Some guy is waiting for you downstairs."

      "Oh! Hi Jiyong oppa!" Minhee said as she grabbed a pair of socks and her red purse.

      "Hey Minhee," he said as he entered the room and stood next to Chaerin. "You look really nice in that dress."

      Minhee stopped rushing and flashed him a smile. "Thank you oppa!" she said.

      "And you babe," he said as he turned to Chaerin with a smile. "You did a fantastic job turning Minhee into a beautiful woman," he said as he kissed her cheek, which had caused her to blush.

      Minhee smiled at the couple before racing downstairs. Halfway there, she saw her parents sitting across of JB on the couch. They were eying him up and down, which had caused too squirm uncomfortably. Minhee let out an awkward cough as she slowly walked downstairs.

      "Omo! Our daughter is so beautiful!" her mother cooed as she got up from her seat and went over to her.

      Her father remained in his seat as she continued to inspect JB. Minhee awkwardly rubbed her arm. "I guess umma and appa had met Jaebum oppa?" she sheepishly said.

      They  both nodded. JB stood up and walked over to Minhee. "You look beautiful," he smiled as he pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind. "More beautiful than these roses."

      Minhee's eyes sparkled when she saw it. "Omo! It's so pretty!" Minhee said as she accepted the roses.

      "I want a picture of you guys!" Lay said as she ran downstairs with Chaerin and Jiyong behind him.

      "Omo! They look so cute together! And look! Their outfit matches!" Chaerin said as she nudged Jiyong's side.

      JB was wearing a white collar button down shirt with a red bow tie that is tucked into his black tuxedo pants. To finish it off, he wore a shiny black leather shoe. They could easily become mistaken as an official couple.

      "One, two, three!" Lay said as he snapped a picture of them. "Wow, you guys look cute together," Jiyong said as he looked at the picture Lay had taken.

      "Ugh," JB said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "I think we should get going right now. It takes almost an hour to arrive at the place."

      Minhee nodded in agreement as she placed the bouquet in a vase. "Are you sure you don't want to go with us?" she asked lay.

      He nodded. "My friends are coming to pick me up soon," he said as he placed the camera down on the table.

      Minhee nodded as she put on her red flats. "Haja!" she said as she linked arms with JB and walked outside.

      "Have fun!" her mom called out as she wiped her happy tears. "My Minhee grew up so fast!"

      "She is finally becoming a woman, auntie," Chaerin said as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong's waist.

Post-divider.jpgHello my readers! Are you guys enjoying the story? :) Sorry if there is some spelling or grammar mistakes in the story. *bows down multiple times* Grammar and spelling are not my best friend. =///= I'm to asian for those stuff. LOOOOL. Anyways, if you guys haven't noticed, I had decided to add music and pictures to some of the chapters. ^^ If you think the music doesn't match that certain chapter, please comment and suggest a good song for that certain chapter. ^^ So yeah. That's all I got to say. :3 Don't forget to subscribe the story or comment! :) 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3 <3 <3

flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg

*whispers* Any Attack on Titan fans there? ;)