Ch. 6

Married To My Nightmare

 

Post-divider.jpg

 "Give it back!" Tao yelled as he chased after Chen.

     "Never!" Chen evilly laughed as he ran away.

     They all had decide to go explore the busy streets of Seoul after chilling at Passion5 since they don't know what else to do. Minhee was deep in thought that she didn't notice that Tao accidently bumped into her while chasing Chen for his Gucci panda. Kris, who was walking next to Minhee, glared at Tao, which had caused him to slow down a bit. Kris turned to examine Minhee's face and frowned a bit. "She seems of kind of lost and sad," he thought.

     Chen was so busy running away from Tao he didn't focus on where he was going. Consequently, he had collided into a guy.

-Mark-Tuan-got7-36934203-500-701.jpg

     "Yah! You made me spell my drink!" the guy yelled at Chen as he pointed at the huge brown stain on his white shirt.

     "Well, you should watch where you're going blindly!" Chen said.

     Kris face palmed himself when he watch his immature 'brother' bickered with a stranger. Let's just say that Chen is not that type of guy to apologize easily. He would usually blame others for his trouble.

    "What did you just call me?" they guy asked as he walked up to him and glared at him.      

     "Blindly," Chen repeated as he glared back.

     "Hey Mark!" a group of guys ran up to him.

got7_teaser_1_1_(%EC%9B%90%EB%B3%B8)1403

     "Mark?" Minhee thought as she looked up. She saw a red head guy being surrounded by a group of guys. "Aniya, it can't be him," she shook her head as she continued to stare at her shoes.

     "What wrong, hyung?" Bambam, one of Mark's friends, asked.

80f5346c0f34eb589b33e8f0ca8ec423.jpg

     "This made me spilled my drink," Mark said as he pointed at his shirt.

     "Well that's what you get for being a blind guy," Chen shot back.

     Mark glared at him as he shoved a brown paper bag into the guy wearing a 'HATER' snapback hat's grip. "Oh, you're so dead," Mark said as he rolled his neck in a circular motion.

tumblr_n0xyqxGdlL1todnsao1_1280.jpg

     Chen shoved the Gucci panda into Tao's arm. "It's on," Chen growled.

     Before they could attack each other, a guy with short black hair walked in front of them. "You guys, stop. We're in public," he hissed as he eyed towards the crowd that is surrounding them.

e2a5abb36bc9ae522f24abc8dfb1fb3a.jpg

     "That voice," Minhee thought as she looked up. She saw the guy trying to calm down Mark.  "It can't be him. Can it?" Minhee slowly shoved the people blocking the way as she walked up to the front.

Lay stood there dumb folded as he watched Minhee struggle to get to the front. He looked over to the guy getting a drink from a girl and handing it over to Mark. "Why does he look familiar? Heck. Why do they look familiar? And his vibe... it's so similar to.. Aish, I can't remember. Curse my brain," Lay thought as he massaged his temples as he struggle to remember who it was.

     "Calm down Mark," the guy said. "I'll buy you a new shirt."

     "But-"

"No buts. Just calm down. Don't waste your time on those idiots," he said as he pointed as an impatient Chen.

     "I'm still right here," Chen said as he crossed his arms and tapped the ground impatiently with his foot. "Waiting here."

     Mark took in deep breaths to calm himself. "You know better than this Mark. Don't waste your breath on idiots," he told himself.

     "Anyways, our dates are waiting for us," the guy winked. "Probably, you'll get  her tonight," he gestured at the same girl that got the drink for Mark, who was standing next to another girl that was wearing a pair of black short and a black spaghetti tank top.

     Mark smiled at  his hyung. "Yeah, but I bet you're doing it first with that Seoji chick," he said as he gestured to the girl with the tank top.

     Minhee froze when she heard that. Her face fell and was replaced with a sad one. "So he never did change at all," she thought as she turned around.

     "Minhee-shi!" Tao said as he held her back by grabbing onto her arm.

     Minhee could tell that Mark and 'him' had stopped talking and was now looking at her and Tao.

     "Kris gege won't buy me Gucci!" he whined as he sadly pouted. "Can you please persuade Kris gege to buy it for me?'

     Minhee slowly took Tao's hand off of her arm. "Go buy it yourself," she softly said before leaving the crowd.

     They guy froze as he watched Minhee walked away. "Minhee," he whispered.

     "You don't think that Minhee girl is her, do you hyung?" Youngjae, one of his friends asked.

23f89460cd3d0ec6ac62744a70c4ecad.jpg

     JB nodded. "It's her, Youngjae," he said before he left the crowd to go after her.

     Lay stood there dumb folded as he watch JB chased Minhee. "Is that.. Holy crap. It can't be!" he thought as he chased both of them. "It can't be Jaebum!"

     Exo M and Got7 awkwardly stood there in there crowd watching Mark and Chen have a glaring contest.

     "There's nothing to see you guys," Xiumin awkwardly said as he shooed the crowd to leave them alone.

     "Yeah, what he said," Yugyeom said as he followed Xiumin's act.

     When the crowd finally leave them alone, Exo M and Got7 continued to stand there in awkwardness as they both watched Chen and Mark continued to clawed each other's guts by glaring at each other.

     Kris sighed as he watched Chen did a 'you're-going-to-die' sign by using his index finger as a knife to slice his throat. "Haja," Kris said as he walked past Got7.

     Chen 'accidently' bumped into Mark, causing to spill his second latte that his girl had  bought for him. "Yah!" he yelled.

     Chen stuck out his tongue before laughing his head off.

     "I wonder what's wrong with Minhee," Kris thought as he shoved his hands into his pocket.

     Meanwhile with Got7, they were trying to calm down Mark. "Yah Mark. Calm down. Jesus," Jackson said as he took napkins out of the bag and hand it to him.

     Mark cussed as he tried wiping some of t he liquid off.

     "Hey guys," Yugyeom said as he stared at the direction where JB, Minhee, and Lay ran. "I think he found her."

     The guys stopped what they were doing and stared at the maknae. "Jinja?" Bambam asked.

     "It's her," Jr. said as he looked at the sky.

     "How do you know?" Mark asked as he started to wipe the latte off of his pink stomach.

     "Because I can," Jr. said as he looked at him. "She is my best friend after all."

     "Who is this 'she'?" Seoji asked. (A/N: It's the girl with the black clothing. In other words, JB's girl.)

     "It's nothing."

     "None of your business."

     "A person."

     "An old schoolmate."

     "My friend."

     In the boys' mind, they are thinking the same thing. "We finally found you Minhee-ah."