Ch. 1

Married To My Nightmare

Post-divider.jpg

Minhee walked past the bickering students as her hands formed into a fist.

"Wow, you look great with tomato sauce all over you," Kris sarcastically complimented while his friends laughed.

Minhee took in deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down. "Calm down, Lee Minhee," she told herself.

Kris smirked as he watched Minhee trying to calm herself down. "Bring out the guns," he ordered.

Minhee shrieked in surprised when she felt something icy cold spraying at her back. Everyone around her laughed at her reaction. She turned around and saw Tao, one of Kris's friends, holding a water gun.

Tao smirked as he lowered the water gun. “You should be happy Minhee-shi. I’m doing you a huge favor by cleaning you up,” he said. He got into position and started to squirt more water at her.

      Minhee stood there, clenching her fist tightly. Her knuckles started to turn white as more anger started to wash over her.

"INCOMING!" someone else yelled.

Before Minhee could react, an egg had hit her right in the face. Minhee fell on her bottom in surprise, causing her to drop her books. One by one, eggs, trash, food, and water balloons were being thrown at her. Minhee hugged her knees, hoping everything would stopped and freeze.

Kris signaled everyone to stop, and walked up to her. Minhee felt a shadow lingering over her. She looked up and met eyes with her worst nightmare. Kris smirked as he took of Minhee's glasses. "I don't think you'll be needing this," he said as he dropped it on the ground and stomped on it. Minhee let out a wince as she saw her twelfth pair getting crushed by him..... again.

"Oh crap! The principal is coming!" someone yelled.

At the word of 'principal', everyone besides EXO M scram. Kris smirked as he stayed at her level. Minhee glared at him in hatred. "This is not the end, Minhee-shi. This is just the beginning," Kris warned as he got up and left with his friends.

"Minhee-shi!" the principal yelled as he jogged up to Minhee with Lay by his side. "Aigoo! Gwenchana?" he asked as he helped Minhee up while Lay picked up her stuff.

"Nae, Mr. Kim," she said as she gave him a small bow.

"Aish," Mr. Kim muttered. "I can't believe they did this again! And in the school hallways, too!"

"Mianhae for not being there for you," Lay apologized as he stood next to her. "I was in the office talking to Mr. Kim about the upcoming fundraiser until the secretary burst in the office telling us this," he pointed out the mess.

Minhee shook her head. "Aniya, oppa. It's okay," she said.

"Aish," their twenty-eight years old principal said as he took out his phone. "Yah, this is Jaejoong. Can you please called the custodian to go clean up the South hallway and remind me to call Exo M's parents. Nae; arraso. Bye."The principal turned and looked at them. "Please follow me to my office," he instructed.

All three of them walked to the office in silence. "Minhee-shi, did you bought any extra clothes?" Mr. Kim asked.

Minhee nodded. "It's in my locker," she said as she turned to Lay. "Oppa, you know my locker combination right?" Lay nodded. "Then can you please go get my clothes?" Lay nodded before he left.

Mr. Kim sighed in frustration as he sat down at his desk. "Aish!" he said in annoyance as he massaged his temples. "First the powder explosion, then the bucket, then the locker, then this! Aish, I lost count how many times he did this to you."

Minhee quietly stood there as she listened to Mr. Kim bickered about Exo M until a knock interrupt him.

      "Come in," Mr. Kim said.

      Lay went inside and hand Minhee her extra clothes and a two towels. "Gamawo," Minhee thanked before entering the restroom to go change.

      Minhee stick her head under the faucet and started to washed the tomato sauce, eggs, food, and all that stuff off. She took one of the towels and wrapped it around her damp hair. She stripped herself out of the dirty clothes and started to clean herself with the other towel. When she was done, she dried herself with the towel on her head. When she finished, she put on the extra clothes that Lay had gotten from her locker. She turned to the mirror and saw herself wearing a black HBA (Hood By Air) hoodie with a pair of black short and a pair of long Nike socks. She smiled in satisfaction as she dig in the pocket of her hoodie and found a new pair of Ray Ban glasses. She put it on and combed her hair with a hairbrush she got from her backpack.

      She stood there as both her hands rested on the sink. She clearly don't know why Kris is acting like this to her. Ever since she stepped a foot into the school campus, Kris and EXO M had always target her for no reason. She clearly remembered the time when she just said 'hi' to him, and she ended getting a nasty look from him. Like what the hell. What's his problem?

      Minhee sighed as she tied up her hair. She put on a new pair of vans and placed the dirty uniform and shoes into a plastic  bag. She opened the door and found Lay playing on his phone while Mr. Kim was talking on his phone again.

      "Nae, we shall meet again on Friday after school in my office, Mr. Wu. Nae. Okay. Goodbye, Mr. Wu," Mr. Kim said as he hanged up. He looked up and found Minhee sitting next to Lay. "Minhee, Yixing, you're excuse from school today," he said.

      Minhee and Lay looked up in surprised. "Bwo?" Lay asked. "Jinja?"

      Mr. Kim nodded as he rest his back on his chair. "Don't want any more accidents too happen," he said. "We have enough to deal with today."

      "Oh," they both said as they went to get their backpacks. "Annyeong, Mr. Kim!" they said before they left.

      "Bye kids!" he yelled back as he started to massaged his temples. "Screw my life," he muttered.

Post-divider.jpg

Hello my readers! Mianhe for not updating a lot these days. :3 I'm really sorry! *bows multiple times* It's just that finals are coming up, and I ... broke.. my ankle... during.. winter break. . . yea... >.< I hope you guys understand! *whispers* The struggles are real. Aish. T.T It was torturing to have a cast on. The struggles to walk across the campus on crutches. -.- Don't get me started. My armpits hurt for that. T.T So yeah...  Just.. read.. LOL. Don't forget to subscribe!

I LOVE YOU~!