Jealous 2/2

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look at them, flirting with each other <3 :))

 

Last part of our cute Sehun being jealous. And I hope you don't mind me adding Baekyeol in this because I ship them so hard :))

 

 

Yixing had his eyes fixed on the boy group that was dancing on the stage. He was seriously watching when he felt someone staring at him. Well, he was surrounded by fans so it was inevitable but he could feel it, someone was definitely staring daggers at him so he turned and looked around to look for that someone who dared to look at the innocent him.

 

And there, he saw Sehun. When he met eyes with the maknae, Yixing quickly rolled his eyes and looked at the stage again, this time with his arms crossed against his chest. He should have known that it was Sehun. Who else would glare at him other than that maknae?

 

 

There he goes again. I can’t believe he keeps on rolling his eyes whenever he sees me! How could he? I mean I might have been a little bit overly sarcastic to him last time but that’s all I did! It was his fault that I was sarcastic. He was asking for something so obvious. I started being mean to him after Youku Night. He should have known better than anyone else that what he did wrong was to kiss Kyungsoo-hyung… and maybe that -squeezing in public.

 

And really, I wasn’t jealous at all. Kissing, -squeezing and touching your front (I mean, your junior down there and Yixing-hyung doesn’t even have one!) are morally wrong. Yixing-hyung (or noona) is a girl. How could he kiss Kyungsoo-hyung? How could he let Kyungsoo-hyung squeeze his ? And he barely saved his front from being touched! Girls shouldn’t let something like those happen! I was only trying to help him become more decent. I wasn’t jealous at all.

 

Really.

 

I wasn’t.

 

And you might be wondering why this chapter is written in the form of my thoughts. It’s clearly because author-nim is Yixing-hyung (or noona) biased and writes WRONGLY about me. *pouts*

 

It’s been days already and he’s still mad at me. He should be over by it now. I mean, the only thing I did wrong was to answer sarcastically at him! I wasn’t the one flirting with some random beast!

 

(I told you Kyungsoo isn’t a beast!)

Shoo shoo. Go away.

 

And he is a two-timer! I should be the angry one, not him.

(Does he make sense?)

Ignore the author, everyone.

(…)

 

And besides, I cried already even though I’m the maknae. No one should make me cry. I am the maknae. How could he get mad at me? How could he stay mad at me for days? It only proves that he really is a girl. Only girls stays mad this long. Tch

 

“Instead of glaring, don’t you think apologizing would be better?” Minseok interrupted Sehun’s thoughts.

 

Hearing those words, Sehun turned to glare at the oldest hyung. “Why would I apologize? I wasn’t the one who did something wrong.”

 

“Oh,” Minseok raised an eyebrow. “So tell me what Yixing did,” he suggested with a playful smirk.

 

Sehun’s breath hitched at that. This is the annoying part of being enemies (?) with the unicorn. Everyone thinks you’re the one who did wrong because that unicorn will always be an angel. “Why would I?” he asked the hyung instead and looked away to avoid further questions.

 

Why do I have to explain anyway? I was clearly not at fault. If there was someone who has to explain, it’s Yixing-hyung, not me. He was the one being touchy-touchy with that owl-eyed hyung.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, how am I doing?” Yixing whispered to Baekhyun, leaning his face closer to the latter so they could hear each other thru the loud music.

 

Baekhyun gave Yixing thumbs-up before giving him his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter