Bath

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing’s y silhouette

 

 

EXO just finished their schedule for the day and everyone was already in their rooms, some were probably already sleeping, while the others were waiting for their turn to shower. It was Minseok and Jongdae who were the lucky ones to get in the shower first.

 

Yixing was watching a variety show with Junmyeon as they waited for their turn to take a shower, not together of course. It was a given that Yixing would be the last one to bathe because he didn’t like showering with any of the members, because for him, boys taking bath together is very unnatural.

 

They were laughing at some joke the host said when Sehun and Tao interrupted them.

 

“I-I thought Tao is going to shower with you, hyung?” Yixing asked Junmyeon who was talking with Sehun and Tao. The two maknaes just decided to bathe together. “A-And besides, Tao is injured. Junmyeon-hyung will take care of him. S-Sehun, you can’t bathe with him,” he stuttered, biting his thumbnail as he spoke those words. His head was bowed and his eyes were looking at anywhere but the three men in front of him.

 

On the other hand, the three were exchanging knowing grins without the unicorn noticing.

 

Earlier, after they finished their schedule at Inkigayo, Sehun had asked Yixing to take a bath with him in which the latter declined, of course. So he came home, sulking. He went straight to Tao’s room to check him and maybe, let out his frustration.

 

Tao then made a plan for him, telling Sehun that Yixing was too shy and that his vulgar actions weren’t helping at all. Yixing hates TaoHun and that’s how they ended up with a plan to take a bath together (of course, with Junmyeon’s knowledge because the leader was also getting tired of Sehun’s lame flirting and Yixing’s obliviousness) to make the unicorn jealous.

 

And with the way Yixing was acting right now, their plan sure was going the way they wanted to.

 

“But I don’t want to take a bath alone,” Sehun told the unicorn. “I can take care of Tao and I’ll be really careful, promise,” he promised a little bit too dramatically.

 

“But,” Yixing pouted.

 

“We haven’t taken a bath together for so long,” Tao interrupted. “I think it’s a great idea,” he added cheerfully, supporting Sehun’s suggestion.

 

“Well,” Junmyeon tapped his index finger on his chin as he pretended to think. “I don’t see anything wrong with letting you two.”

 

“But,” Yixing pouted even more.

 

The three of them stared at the unicorn who was puffing his cheeks out so much, eyes a little bit watery.

 

“I’ll take a bath with you so please don’t do it with Tao,” Yixing pleaded, his hand clutching the hem of Sehun’s shirt with nervousness.

 

The trio exchanged triumphant smiles again. Yixing loves Tao, of course. It’s just that he hates TaoHun because he had read before that the fans think that TaoHun seemed so real and he didn’t like that.

 

“I thought you didn’t want to take a bath with anyone?” Sehun asked, trying so hard not to smirk.

 

Yixing gasped as he looked at Sehun with a frown, slightly hurt from what was asked. “If you don’t want to bathe with me, then fine!” he shouted angrily, though his voice still sounded sweet.

 

“No. No. Of course, I’ll take a bathe with you,” Sehun smiled as he passed Tao to Junmyeon (carefully) before hugging the older Chinese.

 

 

“Hyung, your underwears are so colorful. Today is red?” Sehun asked with a smile of amusement after Yixing took off his pants.

 

Yixing turned and smiled innocently at Sehun. “Yes, I have all the rainbow colors,” he answered. “I still have black and white though, in case of emergencies,” he added, making Sehun smile wider.

 

“OMG, you’re so cute hyung,” Sehun hugged his hyung who was almost .

 

Yixing puffed his cheeks out and frowned as he pushed Sehun away, his hands on the maknae’s chest. “Take off your clothes so we can bathe now, ok? And is it alright? I’ll take off my underwear and you’ll see my little Yixing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter