Mine

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a not so hilarious chapter :3 I don't know what happened to me. This is more on the serious side but not totally :))

 

 

Yixing was currently in China, filming a movie and that meant Sehun was left alone but good thing he has a baby!

 

Kyungsoo was about to murder Sehun for calling him that but Yixing was quick and he hugged Kyungsoo tightly, asking him if he didn’t want to be his baby.

 

Of course, Kyungsoo couldn’t say no to that, no one could, so now Sehun basically owes Yixing his life. But enough of that, he was now sitting on Kyungsoo’s bed, his back resting against the headboard with Kyungsoo sitting beside and leaning on him.

 

On the other side of the room though, there was a very mad Jongin, glaring so hard at them but he was just ignored, of course. (HAHA I’m so sorry Jongin, I love you!)

 

They were watching a happy camp episode where Yixing recently attended alone. And they were still in the first parts of the show but Sehun was already starting to get mad.

 

“I swear that guy is flirting with Xing-hyung!” Sehun growled. That muscly actor just wouldn’t get his hands off of his Xing-hyung. He was looking at him with piercing eyes!

“They met him before. He likes us,” Kyungsoo explained.

 

“No, he likes Xing-hyung and he is flirting!” Sehun sounded so angry. “Just because he is muscly, he thinks he can just do whatever he wants with my Xing-hyung!” He meant, how could that guy wrap his arms around his innocent hyung’s slim waist?! How could that guy stare at his Yixing-hyung’s eyes so intensely?!

 

“You know he has a girlfriend, right? For FIVE years,” Kyung asked, emphasizing the word five to send some sense to the maknae, though he looked at Sehun with wide and amused eyes.

 

“I know. But that doesn’t matter,” Sehun spoke, still annoyance in his tone. His eyes were fixed on the screen of his ipad, carefully watching every hands and eyes that were landing on Yixing. “Anyone can be a playboy! Even the most innocent ones! He can be a two-timer, for all you know!”

 

Kyungsoo was really amused. If there was anyone that could be a playboy there, that would be Qiao Ren Liang. “Just like Yixing-noona?” he added the last word with a tone of mockery.

 

Sehun quickly paused the video and glared at Kyungsoo. “That was your fault!” he accused Kyungsoo. “You kept flirting with him, jeez and he is mine! Don’t call him noona!”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Kyungsoo grinned at Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo pressed the play button again and they continued watching Yixing’s episode. There was Sehun’s constant bickering about Yixing’s hands on Wei Jia’s and Hai Tao’s hands on Yixing’s ‘til they got to the part were that muscly actor has to stand on some pole. It suddenly became boring for them and they became silent.

 

 

“So…” Kyungsoo whispered as he watched Xiao Ming put on the red pants. “You like Xing-hyung, right?”

 

Sehun quickly covered Kyungsoo’s lips with his palm. “It’s a secret and don’t tell anyone!” he half-whispered, half-yelled. When the doe-eyed hyung nodded, he put down his hand.

 

Kyungsoo half-smiled. It was never a secret anyway but what he was about to ask wasn’t funny.

 

“Will you still like him if he really was a boy?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. “What’s with that question?”

 

They stopped watching and Kyungsoo was just checking some blogs the fans made for them but his mind was focused on their topic. “I mean, you keep on insisting that hyung is a girl. Can’t you accept him as a boy?” he asked with seriousness but he never looked directly at Sehun. “At least, that’s what this seems to me,” he added quietly.

 

“I like him, alright?” Sehun might have wanted it all to be a secret but he didn’t like it when people question his feelings. “It’s just that Yixing-hyung looks like a girl and he is a girl. I just want him to be honest with me.”

 

“So you’ll still li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter