Little Yixing

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can he look so y just from drinking????

 

 

 

 This chapter should have been rated M,  good thing Yixing censored the words! haha anyways, I'm still WARNING you all. This chapter is mostly ( or should I use the word completely?) all about Yixing's . (I'm so sorry Yixing! Forgive me!)

 

 

“Let me see your !”

 

Yixing ran backstage. Why is this happening to him, really? Sehun had been asking to see his toot since this morning. He quickly ran to the first person he sees and that person just happened to be Minseok.

 

“Hyung! Help me!” Yixing whined as he hid under the table in front of Minseok.

 

Minseok stared at the unicorn who squeezed himself under that little space of the table. He smiled. The unicorn actually looked like a bunny now. “What’s wrong?” he asked, ruffling the Chinese’s newly-styled hair. It made Yixing snort in disappointment though. “Sorry,” he chuckled.

 

Yixing pouted as he rested his head on his eldest hyung’s lap. “Sehun wants to see my toot,” he looked up, digging his chin on his hyung’s lap. “And he’s using the uncensored word!”

 

Minseok let out a short laugh. Yixing sure is cute. “It’s my fault,” he said, still with a teasing smile. “I told him this morning that you’re a boy and that I’ve seen your toot before,” he admitted, using Yixing’s censored word playfully. “He must have felt jealous.”

 

“Why did you do that?” Yixing asked. He didn’t really show his toot to Minseok. Toot just happens to show when you pee next to each other in toilet stalls. “You’re evil,” he pouted when Minseok just smiled at him. He buried his face on his hyung’s lap again, sighing. At least, his toot is safe for now.

 

“You might want to run now because I just called Sehun over.”

 

Yixing gasped. “Hyung, you’re evil!”

 

And Yixing quickly stood up, knocking his head on the table in the process, before he ran away while Minseok just laughed. He loves his forgetful dongsaeng so much. He’s so easy to tease. He didn’t really call Sehun. How could he call the maknae without Yixing noticing anyway?

 

“Chen Chen!!!”

 

“Hyung!” Jongdae turned around so he could greet his sweet hyung with a warm smile but was surprised when he received a really tight hug. “Woah, woah,” he patted his hyung’s back. “Your Sehunnie again?” he guessed.

 

Yixing nodded with a pout. “He wants to see my toot.”

 

Jongdae understood immediately. “Why don’t you just show him?”

 

“It would have been fine, you know. But if he’s like this, if it’s too obvious that he really wants to see my toot, toot will get… toot will get…” Yixing tried to explain but he blushed when he couldn’t get the word out of his mouth.

 

“Excited?” Jongdae asked with a smirk.

 

Yixing blushed harder but he nodded anyway.

 

Jongdae giggled a little. “Sehun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted, making Yixing’s jaw drop.

 

“You’re evil! Just like Umin-hyung!” Yixing managed to shout before he ran away. He opened the door and tried to get out, only if there wasn’t a wall blocking his way. He looked up and saw the maknae glaring at him.

 

“Let me see your

 

“TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yixing screamed so loud it drowned out the uncensored word Sehun spoke. It startled everyone though.

 

Sehun ignored whatever his hyung shouted. It might b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter