My Lady

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun was smiling. Ever since Yixing went back to China, that smile never left Sehun’s lips.

 

 

And it was creeping the hell out of the members. Shouldn’t Sehun be all grumpy because Yixing left? His favorite hyung just left so why was he all smiles?

 

“Ok, as much as we like you in a good mood, that smile is really creeping us out,” Jongin commented. He never thought that Sehun’s angelic smile could be so creepy when seen for a long time, especially when they had no clue as to what’s keeping it there. “What happened?”

 

“Jongin, I love you!” Sehun shouted with so much emotion before throwing himself on Jongin, hugging the dancer oh-so-tightly.

 

Baekhyun was currently drinking a glass of water when Sehun shouted that and Chanyeol was standing in front of him unfortunately, because the vixen suddenly spluttered the water in his mouth all over Chanyeol’s face when he heard Sehun’s words. (Have you watched EXO Next Door? It’s so damn funny!)

 

“OMG, Chanyeol, I’m sorry,” Baekhyun quickly grabbed a towel and wiped his beloved’s face with it. “I’m really sorry,” he was panicking and Chanyeol had to hug him to stop him from trembling.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same,” Jongin replied nonchalantly as he tried to shove the maknae away from him. “Somebody, help him,” he shouted dramatically.

 

“You don’t understand,” Sehun mumbled, nuzzling his nose against Jongin’s neck.

 

“Yeah, right. I don’t, so explain.”

 

“That’s right,” Chanyeol walked closer to them, dragging Baekhyun with him after he had calmed down the singer, assuring him that spluttering on his face was fine. “What happened?”

 

Sehun removed himself away from where he was attached to Jongin so he could glue himself to Chanyeol. “Hehe,” he laughed.

 

If the members were all normal, they would have called the ambulance now.

 

“Tell me,” Baekhyun demanded, now feeling really curious at what made his baby act this way.

 

“Me and Yixing, hehe,” Sehun giggled (He’s not drunk, ok? Haha) “Together,” he smiled even brighter.

 

“OMG! Really?! I’m so happy for you, baby!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he jumped up and down.

 

Sehun let go of Chanyeol to hug his Baekhyun-hyung. “Right? Me too! And we kissed! I kissed him!”

 

“Who kissed who?” Kyungsoo came out of nowhere, his arms crossing against his chest.

 

Sehun pulled away from Baekhyun and quickly ran to Kyungsoo, embracing the doe-eyed hyung with long arms. “I love you!”

 

 

That was what happened the day after Sehun and Yixing kissed. Sehun practically hugged everyone, shouting ‘I love you’ to them. Good thing his excitement died out the 2nd day because the other members thought they’d go crazy if the maknae didn’t stop.

 

They were now going to Beijing and Sehun’s smile was back. Jongin had the hardest time because he literally had to stop Sehun from skipping at the airport in front of their fans; Sehun was too lost in his dreamland. Jongin sighed, feeling really unfortunate to have a best friend like him. It was too hard to save Sehun’s image.

 

Despite all the sufferings Jongin had gone through because of Sehun, EXO still managed to end their fan meeting at Beijing successfully. Sehun and Yixing had their shy glances and smiles but that’s all. They’ll go back to Korea again tomorrow and that meant Sehun only had this night to spend with his boyfriend.

 

So Sehun shoved Jongdae out of his shared room with Yixing so he could have alone time with his beloved unicorn… and maybe some cuddling overnight.

 

“Yixing-hyung,” Sehun called. They were sitting on Yixing’s bed, facing each other.

 

Yixing stopped organizing his unicorn plushies to look at Sehun. “Hm?” he tilted his head a little to the side as he blinked once, curiosity in his expression. It all disappeared when he saw Sehun leaning close to him, pressing those lips against his before pulling back.

 

“I love you.”

 

Yixing felt his heart skip beats and he could feel his blood rushing to his cheeks up to his ears. Sehun is sweet, too sweet for his heart to take. He quickly took a pillow and pressed it flat against his face. It was hard to breathe that way but he didn’t mind. He was sure that his face, ears and neck were already so red and he didn’t want Sehun to see those. And besides, Sehun already made it hard for him to breathe after saying those words. “I know,” he replied, his voice coming out muffled because of the pillow.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing? Don’t hide your face,” Sehun yanked the pillow away from Yixing’s face.

 

Yixing quickly turned and buried his face against the mattress, his knees pressed against his chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter