Eyes

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yixing-hyung, you can’t do that!”

 

Sehun shouted as he walked up to his hyung and quickly pulled down the wife beater that was pulled up to show that tummy.

 

“But why?” Yixing whined as he averted his eyes from his reflection in the mirror to look at the maknae who was glaring at him AGAIN. Ever since they made up, Sehun never seemed to stop glaring at him.

 

“Because I say so!” Sehun exclaimed as he squinted his eyes at the Chinese to emphasize how serious he was. “So don’t do it,” he said, squeezing his hyung’s face with both hands. “Ok?”

 

“Ok” Yixing answered unsurely as he gripped Sehun’s wrists. “Stop squishing my face! I look like a fish,” he glared at Sehun to show how annoying it was but he still managed to look cute.

 

Hearing that answer, Sehun smiled contentedly. “Ok,” Sehun spoke sweetly at his hyung before walking away, skipping. (OMG, I made him skip)

 

They were practicing their solos and his Yixing-hyung just had that ‘brilliant’ idea of pulling his shirt up to end it (note his sarcasm). Girls aren’t supposed to do that! They should be fully dressed even if they have abs!

 

“Xing Xing Xing Xing!”

 

He heard the unsatisfied tone of Junmyeon’s voice and he quickly turned around to look at the unicorn again.

 

“What are you doing? What happened to that fantastic ending of yours?”

 

Sehun never expected it but Junmyeon actually sounded like Baekhyun this time. Maybe, it was because he had been hanging out with Baekhyun lately because said man wanted to be a good mother to him so the diva purposely hung out with the leader. And since Baekhyun is very influential, the opposite must have happened.

 

“Sehun said I shouldn’t do it,” Yixing pouted at Junmyeon, feeling upset because his practice had been interrupted for the second time that day.

 

“Why?” Junmyeon asked, his hands resting fabulously on his hips.

 

“Because he said so,” Yixing answered like how Sehun did but that must have been a wrong move because it made church oppa’s eyebrow arch up so high just like Baekhyun’s.

 

“What?”

 

His high-pitched voice didn’t sound like Baekhyun though.

 

“Are you being disrespectful to me?”

 

Yixing gulped. “No!” he panicked. “It’s because Sehun really said so. He said so!” he explained truthfully.

 

Arms crossing against his chest and foot tapping impatiently on the floor, Junmyeon looked accusingly at Sehun.

 

“That’s right,” Sehun answered what wasn't asked, his head help up high. “Because I said so.”

 

“And why should he listen to you?”

 

“Because I said so!”

 

“No. He is not listening to you, alright?” Junmyeon grabbed Yixing’s wrist. “You are showing your abs in our concert!”

 

“No, he won’t!” Sehun grabbed Yixing’s other wrist.

 

“Heh???” Yixing just stood there, confused, as he let himself be pulled by the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter