Sick

My Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING!!! A cute, whiny, crybaby maknae ahead

 

 

Sehun lied on his bed. He was sick. He had a high fever. They just landed in China because they had schedule before and during the New year here… and he expected a certain Chinese man with a hole in his cheek to greet the sick him once he entered their dorm only to find out that the said man had a schedule today and won’t be back until later tonight.

 

Sehun groaned and he didn’t even know why he was so frustrated. He told everyone to stay away from him when all they ever wanted was to tend to and take care of him. But he couldn’t help it, alright?

 

His head hurt so much and his temperature was so high. His body felt so hot yet he was freezing. He felt so cold. It would really be better if he had someone taking care of him but he shoved everyone away because the only one his mind and body (okay, maybe his heart too) wanted to have right now was Yixing… only him and no one else.

 

He took his phone from the bedside table and he groaned again in frustration. Just moving his body a little felt too painful but it didn’t stop him from dialing some number and pressing his phone close to his ear.

 

“Hello,” a soft voice answered his call.

 

“Where are you? When are you coming home?” Sehun’s voice was hoarse but he succeeded in sounding angry even though his body was feeling terrible.

 

“Something just came up but I’ll be home soon,” the person at the other line sounded panicky.

 

“Come home… faster,” this time, his voice was a lot calmer because really, his body just felt so weak. “My head hurts so much… come home… I need you, Yixing-hyung.”

 

 

An hour later or so, Sehun heard the door of their dorm open. He silently hoped that it was Yixing because he really wanted to sleep but he couldn’t. And he felt like Yixing would be the only one who could send him to the sweetest dream.

 

“Where is Sehun?”

 

Sehun was so glad to hear that beautiful voice.

 

“He’s in his room,” Baekhyun quickly answered. “Our maknae is being a and he doesn’t want anyone but you. He literally threw everything at us, you know, ‘til we got out of his bedroom. Even Junmyeon-hyung was kicked out of their shared room.”

 

He heard Baekhyun complain.

 

“We forced him to eat food and drink his medicine already so please just send him to sleep,” Junmyeon pleaded.

 

“Okay, but I’m really curious as to why he particularly wanted me. I mean, he had been glaring at me for the past few months.”

 

“I don’t know either but—” Junmyeon was cut off when the door of the room he shares with Sehun burst open, revealing a very, very pale Sehun.

 

“Sehun, what are you—” Baekhyun, despite being a diva, was actually worried about their maknae’s health so when he saw Sehun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter