Chapter Five

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris had been pacing in front of the Student’s Council room. He had thought of what they told him and he is finally making his first step in pursuing her. Luhan had informed him earlier that she is at the SC’s office. It was good to note that the SC’s office is located at the topmost floor of the main building so there will be no students who will see him struggle whether he would knock or not.

After a deep sigh, he reached for the knob, but the door opens from the inside. He was surprised to see the guy he least expect to meet, ‘The Charming Nerd.’

“Oh, Kris, it’s you, are you looking for someone?” the guy said.

‘Yeah, it’s me obviously and I am looking for you so I can finally strangle you,’ he thought as he stares at the guy who is just a few centimeters shorter than him.

“Kris?” the guy asks again when he notice Kris’s glare at him.

“Pardon me, but is – “he was tongue tied when she walks behind the Nerd in front of him.

“Oh, Mister Wu, is there anything I can do for you? Are you looking for someone?” she asks.

That’s when Kris started to grew nervous. It’s like two opposing colors battles right in front of him. The black one that comes from his loathe on the said Nerd and the bright colors coming from her.

 

She eyed Kris and back at the Nerd in front of her. When she notices the taller one’s gaze on the other, she decided to in to avoid the growing awkward silence.

“Chanyeol, will it be fine with you if you leave us in here?” she asks the Nerd in front of her.

Chanyeol smiled at her and gave way, “Sure; I will see you later for practice,” then he went on to the elevator at the end of the hallway.

 

The moment Chanyeol left, colorful hues started to fill his eyes.

“So what can I do for you?” she asks, smiling up at him.

He gulped, suddenly nervous of being there all alone with her. His well practiced speech was soon forgotten, line by line and all that matters for him now is her.

“Kris, the bell will soon ring for the afternoon class. If you are worried that I may not attend our class in Natural Sciences, well then, thank you for the concern but I don’t plan on skipping any class. Now, if you don’t have any more business with the SC’s officers then kindly excuse me,” she said, suddenly annoyed by his mute response.

She closes the door with her and walked past him. Just before she could call for the elevator, he made up his mind.

“Sooyoung,” he called.

She stopped on reaching for the button. It’s not just about his call on her but the tremble in his voice as he calls her.

She slowly turned around and stared wide-eyed at the fidgeting, blushing guy near the SC’s office. Blush and fidget would never be in the same sentence with the name Kris and she is sure of that. But how can she explain this scenario in front of her.

He tries to avoid making an eye contact with her, the blush persisting on the guy’s cheeks. A warm smile spreads on her face from the sight. She walks back to him, reaching for his hand.

He was surprised from the gesture; he stared back at those comely brown eyes looking up at him.

“If it is something private, then you can ask your friends to relay what you want from me and I will not make fun of you, promise,” she smiled.

“It’s not what – “he stops, retrieves his hands and rush to get to the elevator and leave her gaping at him.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

“Stupid, stupid, stupid…” he chants as he heads for his first class. That was the most stupid thing he had done in front of her. Now, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter