Chapter Eleven

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sunday morning is buzz as students from neighboring schools and outsiders poured inside the now opened gates of the Eiden Academy.

Balloons, banners and booths scattered about the whole ground. There’s also speakers mounted on every possible corner for announcements and requests.

Since it is free day for every student, everyone is in their casual wears that screams glamour and fab. Kris decided to come there late since he hates morning routines during festival which includes standing in the school’s gym for hours for announcements and reminders.

When he arrived, most girl visitors, even those part of the Eiden female populace eyed him. He is just wearing a white shirt and black pants complete with chains and black sneakers. He is holding his black leather jacket while his bag hung on his shoulder.

As he moves to join Luhan in setting up their booth as he promised, two male students blocked his path.

“Hey, Kris Wu right?” one of them asked.

He gave a nod. He was just startled to feel the cold handcuffs on his wrists. “Someone had you listed for an early date,” the second one smiled and he had no choice but to follow them rather than fight. He slung his jacket on his shoulders and fished his phone with his free hand to send a message to Luhan.

When they arrived at the school’s green house, he can already see few set up couples enjoying their so-called dates. He was startled when they pulled him at the back where a lone table was situated. The whole place is actually mesmerizing with flowers and all decorations. The way the morning sun shines on the place makes it even lovelier. He was not yet finished admiring the place when the two pushed him on one of the cushioned seat, locking him on the handles.

“Please wait for a few minutes as your date is still being fetched,” then they left him there.

As he tries to make himself comfortable, his phone rang again.

“Hello?’ he answered.

“Where the hell are you?” Fei’s voice rang on the other line.

“Someone set me up on a date,” he casually replied.

“Someone set you on a date this early? Who the hell would do that thing? We need help in here and you just sit there and enjoy dates?”

“Then come here and unchain this handcuffs so I can get there,” he rolled his eyes from Fei’s outburst.

“Who’s your date?” she asks.

”I don’t know. They even made me stay on the secluded part of the Green House. I don’t know if this is the VIP area,” he replied.

He was distracted when he hears voices getting nearer so he ended the call. There were female voices getting nearer and nearer. He cannot check it because the backrest of the chair is huge. When he finally saw the face of his date, he literally froze on his seat.

There goes the SC’s President in a blue pullover with a sky blue floral printed short skirt and a pair of blue sneakers. Her hair is down with natural large curls, not the usual straight hair she possesses. The two ladies pushed her down the chair despite the protests and all. They also locked her on the chair with handcuffs. Left, with no choice, she settled down and was startled when she saw Kris sitting opposite her.

“You are my date?” she asks.

He blinked before a handsome smile graces his lips, “Unfortunately.”

All of the sudden, three men in white arrives with instruments. Two were holding violins while the other one pulls a piano keyboard. They started playing a very romantic tune. It was followed by Sehun pushing a cart with few foods.

“So the Dance Club is the sponsor of this dates?” he asks.

She gave a nod as Sehun places down their first serve of refreshments, tea. Then he handed each a menu.

“We are under specifications since this V.I.P area was personally requested by this date’s sponsor. So please feel free to order anything you want from the menu,” then he smiled at the two.

It took them a while to finally settle on what to eat. After the waiter had left, they stared at each other, unsure of how to start a proper conversation.

“I heard that you and your friends opened a booth,” she started after a long awkward silence.

“Yeah, they had been planning on that since last week. I am not sure if they would really resort on the perfumes or the cosmetics,” he replied.

“Cosmetics?” she raised a brow.

“Courtesy of Fei,” he chuckled.

“Then I might as well drop by in there after we get out of this date,” she smiles.

“How about you?” he asks.

“I am in no particular booth. The SC is still planning and preparing as well for the Grand Annual Ball. We had already started giving out the invitations,” she replied.

“So what would be the theme for this ball?”

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter