Chapter Nine

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, what happened on your hand?” Luhan pried over Kris as they are heading for their next class.

“Just broke a glass last night,” he replied retrieving his hands from the pretty boy.

As much as he hates it, the rest took notice of it and by break time barges him with questions because they didn’t buy his excuse of ‘breaking a glass last night.’

“Come on! It's not like we are going to bite or the likes when you tell us. Come on,” Fei coaxed.

“Fei, I am not in the mood,” he glared and it was enough to shut all of them.

“Does it have something to do with the Nerd?” Xiumin asked all of the sudden.

“Don’t mention his name or I might punch you also,” Kris rolled his eyes.

All of them know the anger tendencies of this tall Chinese guy. If provoked the wrong way then he sees no one deemed to be alive. It’s just a matter of guiding him with the right question and you will get the answers without having some bruises.

“Guilty,” Baekhyun grins, “So would you enlighten us so we can share the same grudge on that Nerd?”

“He has the nerve to tell me he pity me because I cannot get the girl,” Kris replied, still glaring at his plate.

The rest exchanged looks and knowing nods.

“I guess he really wants to get beaten then,” Tao adjusts on his seat, “Does it happen that he likes her too?”

And just like that, every one of them glared at the confused Tao.  Kris’s glare tells him to just shut his mouth and never mention the name while the other has this ‘Is that even a question or you just want to get beaten up by Kris?’ glare.

To divert his attention, Kyungsoo asks about his blind dates again. “So any lady on your parents’ list that might have got your attention?”

“They are all stupid slaves of their parents who just want to have a rich husband for the sake of fame and money,” he replied, looking at Kyungsoo.

From the choice of his words, looks like nothing will cool his head as of the moment. They just let it that way and hoped that no one provokes him while they are not around or it will surely bring trouble.

By their last period which he shares with her and Luhan, he was just silent, ignoring all those calls from his classmates who want to have him on their group for a group project. Luhan was left the task to explain his side by lying that he is just depressed and all about family matters.

He was already out the room the moment the bell ring. Luhan c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter