Chapter Three

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, you’re early! It’s not so you to get in here earlier than any of us,” Baekhyun beamed on the dozing Kris at the bench outside the hallways.

“Did you have had dinner with them?” Fei asked.

Kris pulled himself up, “Yeah,” he replied.

“So that would explain why I saw your service car earlier on my way here,” Xiumin nodded.

“Pretty boring for a guy like you,” Tao chuckled.

“Should we go ahead? I don’t want to stand in here while this tall man dozes off in this bench,” Fei crossed her arms as Kyungsoo chuckles from the gesture.

“Spoiled brat,” Kris smirked and lay down the bench to continue his nap as the other moves to get to their room, leaving him on his own.

 

It may be not the usual routine to see an heir of a well-respected couple to doze off on cold hard benches outside the hallways, but he likes the feel of it on his back. The shade of the tree above and the cold breeze that occasionally blows is so relaxing.

He closed his world on the outside and cannot remember anymore how long he had been there, not even when Luhan woke him up.

“Hey, you’ll be late for your first class,” the man’s soft voice woke him up.

“If I didn’t know that it is you, I would think that a girl is actually waking me up,” Kris opened his eyes before pulling himself up.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Had a night at the mansion again?”

He stood up and dusted his pants, grabbing his bag, “I had to.”

“And your father required you a report?” Luhan grinned.

“What’s funny about that?” Kris asked.

The pretty boy just grinned back.

“There’s your princess,” Luhan pointed over the hallways.

 

Kris turned his head and there she goes looking as fresh as the morning dew. Her brunette hair falls in luscious large curls down her head; a lovely smile painted on her face as she walks on, the wave of her hair follows her every gait.

“Excuse me Miss President,” a young lad with a very cute eye-smile, stopped the said girl.

“Yes?” she asked, stopping to entertain the said lad.

“Can I have a picture of you? It is for the school paper, you know, the school’s top ten powerful, popular and rich students,” he replied.

She smiled and made a pose as the said lad took a picture of her. He bowed his head and soon left her.

Luhan and Kris watched her disappear on the elevator.

 

Kris looked at his pretty boy of a friend and it did not take a minute for Luhan to get what he wants.

“That guy is actually Sehun, one of the members of the Dance Club. She was also a part of the said club, remember?” Luhan relayed.

Kris pressed him with his piercing gaze but Luhan remained calm, grinning even.

“I will get the copy but I want something in return,” Luhan smirked.

“What?” Kris replied, assessing his friend.

“Share a table with her by lunch,” Luhan said.

 

Kris blinked at what Luhan had said; trying his best not to get nervous at the idea. It is tempting but he doesn’t have the strength to approach her or do the first move. When Luhan sensed that he is hesitant, he smiled, “Well, I am not forcing you. If I am not mistaken, that camera will fall in the hands of your rival because he is the lay-out artist of the school paper.”

“Deal,” Kris blurted out much to Luhan’s glee. He knows what will make this tall man agree on whatever terms he has. He just has to mention about that ‘Charming Nerd’ and he will succumb to whatever it is.

“So see you at lunch?” Luhan smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter