ooo6 — MarkBum

GOT7 Drabbles and Oneshots

Title: 2:30

Pairing: MarkBum

Genre: alternateuniverse!au, fluff (I think)

Description: Jaebum always met Mark at the wrong time, like parallel lines never meant to be together.

 

 

This is not angst, okay? Not really. I promise!

 

Also, I've been wanting to do something like this for a very long time now and finally, ahh, finally. Inspiration and "creativity" hit me with a hard slap. Yey! <3

 

Warning: Totally unedited.

I know nothing about history but this is a work of fiction so I hope you ignore it along with every errors. Thanks! XD

 

 


 

MarkBum1

 

 

It was 17th century, Victorian times. Mischievous and carefree Im Jaebum was invited to the wedding of a certain noble as an that open carriages. Never the one to stay in one place, he decided to sneak in the party with a charming and cocky smirk. When the guards were not looking, he managed to penetrate the place using the backdoor. After his smooth entry, he managed to enter the ballroom where the wedding was being held but stayed cautious, staying behind a post.

He only got a glimpse of the light brown hair of the groom before he was being dragged out by his fellow , Park Jinyoung.

"What were you thinking, Jaebum?!" Jinyoung nagged, hands on his hips and Jaebum could only shake his head, feeling oddly content.

Jaebum opened the door of the carriage at 2:30am and carefully guided his masters, staring at the manor with a small smile before plopping beside Jinyoung who reined the horses home.

 

 

 

 

 

It was the second world war and General Im Jaebum was a brave soldier fighting in the middle of the bloodied battlefield at 2:30am, the perfect time to attack an oblivious camp. He was busy shooting in his front that a bullet pierced through his chest from the back, completely unnoticed by him. He slowly spun around with his remaining strength and with little illumination, he saw that his shooter was high ranking official too, whose plate read Park Jinyoung. Jaebum felt numb as he slowly descended, landing on the filthy ground with a dull thud. He blinked, vision becoming increasingly hazy.

Before everything went black, a body from his enemy army fell two feet beside him as well, eyes closed, hair a light brown, and Jaebum admired the handsome visual as he exhaled his last breath.

 

 

 

 

 

1950. Jaebum was in the emergency room, caught in a car accident. His injuries were fatal, but he tried to keep conscious. He sighed shakily. He knew staying up too late it's early in the morning was bad, especially driving half-asleep.

Bored of staring at the white ceiling as he ignored the throbbing pain in his whole body, he turned to his right, not giving much attention to his hurting and bleeding head and neck. The doctor and some nurses were fussing over the patient, making him unable to see the face of the person in bed. Then, the heart monitor beeped steadily, signalling a life ending. For some unknown reasons, Jaebum felt heavy, an ache in his heart. But not for himself.

"Time of death, 2:30am."

"Doctor, he needs surgery, now!" Jaebum peeled away his gaze from the doctor's back to the male nurse who spoke, whose nameplate read Park Jinyoung. Before his bed was rolled to the opposite direction as the other patient's, however, he ce more and caught pale skin and chestnut hair being led to the morgue.

But his case was also hopeless and the next day, Im Jaebum died after being comatosed for some hours after his operation.

"Time of death, 2:30am."

 

 

 

 

 

2010. Jaebum left school once he realized his dream; to be a B-Boy. With a 1000won-worth snack that was never enough and cheap speakers, he danced in a public train station until he auditioned in JYP Entertainment and became a trainee. Now, he danced in a studio that had lights that automatically turns off at 2:30am. He was in the middle of his dancing when his closest friend and another trainee, Park Jinyoung, bursted in.

"Hey, we've got a new trainee."

As if on cue, the door opened once more to reveal a brown hair that he knew it was the first time he was seeing at the same time so recognizable, together with their choreographer.

"This is Mark Tuan." Then the teacher gestured towards them. "Jaebum, Jinyoung." Mark's head bobbed as a greeting and Jaebum couldn't shake off the feeling of familiarity.

 

 

 

Maybe this time, they could finally get to know each other properly.

 

 

 

 

 

— End

 

 

 


 

Okay. What. Is. This. Shi—crap.

 

Edited a bit. Will still edit later. Maybe update also, what do I know.