A christmas carol: Jikook

A christmas carol

A/N: Finally done! I´ve needed to rewrite this ca 5 times becouse it´s keeps dissapear but now it´s finally done! I will write a Banghim and a Banglo chapter but it won´t contain much chrismas, I guess you know why ;) But I will attleast meantion it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNM6rNJgsdk Listen to this song when you´re reading if you want to :)


"Wake up now!"

"I don´t want to!" Jungkook sighed when Jimin pulled the blanket over his head. He grabbed the edge of it and pulled. Too late, he realized that the elder was only wearing his boxers and he began to blush.
"Get dressed and come help me take down the Christmas decorations" he said and left the room. Jungkook had had a crush on the older man for months but it was clear that Jimin had feelings for Yoongi.

Jungkook was about to take down an ornament from the tree when he felt someone came up behind him and circled his arms around the waist of him. He almost dropped the ball but Jimin took it from him before he did it.
"Don´t scare me like that!" exclaimed the maknae and tried to get out of his grasp.
"I didn´t want to scare you," said Jimin and released him. He put the ball in one of the boxers and went over to the tree. He was shirtless and his perfect body got Jungkook almost to drool. But only almost. His imagination surged when he thought about how he could circle his arms around that waist. How he pressed his lips ... No! Stop, you´re going too far!

 "I know I look good but I would appreciate some help," said Jimin suddenly and Jungkook began to blush. He ran over and started to help with the decorations.

After about an hour they were done and they both sat down on the couch. The rest of the members were out and would not come home until late. Jimin put on a movie and then lay down on the couch with his head in the maknaes knee. Jungkook froze and Jimin gave him a suspicious look.
"Should I go away?" he asked, but Jungkook shook his head. They both tried concentrate on the movie, although it was a bit difficult for one of them. There were maybe 20 minutes and suddenly Jungkook found himself drawing with fingers through Jimins smooth hair. He stopped immediately and took his hand away.
"No, go ahead. It was nice" complained the older one and after some hesitation did the younger as his hyung said.

 

 "You've been acting so weird lately" said Jimin after a while.
“Weird?”
"Well, either you trying to avoid me or you stand a distance away and stares at me." Jungkook said nothing for a while but just looked through one of the windows.
"Kookie?"
"Hm? What? Oh, I'm not trying avoided in you ... I just .." He fell silent and did not know what to say. The truth? Then there would be Jimin who avoided him.
"Am I done something?" Jimin sat up and looked at him. Jungkook shook his head and stood up. Without saying anything, he went to the kitchen. He was hungry and needed to gain time but Jimin wanted to have an answer.
"Yah! Where do you think you're going? Come back here!" He again received no answer and ran after the boy who kept on developing the ramen of one of the kitchen cupboards.
"Want some?" asked Jungkook without looking at him. Jimin gave up and went to him. He grabbed his wrist and turned him against himself.
"Stop it! Just stop! I do not want to see you ignore me!" he exclaimed. Jungkook looked shocked at him for a moment, but when he recovered, he did something he knew he would regret. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to it shorter. Jimin froze but then circled his arms around the maknaes waist and kissed him back.

"Hrm" They both flew apart and turned toward the doorway. There stood Namjoon and Yoongi. Jungkook and Jimin blushed and Jungkook tried to leave the room but Yoongi's gaze made him stop. I knew there was something between them,' he thought, and looked down. Suddenly, the both older ones laughed and Jungkook looked shocked up. He looked at Jimin and he looked just as shocked. You could hear how the door was opened - something they both missed the last time - and the others' voices were heard. Jin said something and Taehyun and Hoseok protested. They came into the kitchen and stopped when they saw how Jungkook and Jimin stood there while their hyungs laughed at them.
"What is happening here?" asked Jin.
"Good luck, hyung" murmured Jungkook and rushed out of the room.
"Yah! Come back here!" cried Jimin but he had already left the kitchen.
"Well?" Jimin gulped and turned toward the group eumma.
"Hyung, let's just say that Jikook is real" said Namjoon and started laughing again.