A christmas carol: Vhope

A christmas carol

"It´s christmas!" Jung Hoseok groaned when the young boy tried to wake him up.

"Taehyung, it´s toooo~ early" he said. Taehyung pouted.

"But it´s christmas. I want my gifts" he said.

"Go bother someone else" Hoseok said and put his blankets over his head.

"Hyung, please!" The older boy groanded again. Why can´t he say no to the younger? Well, he know exactly why. He sat up in the bed and and turned to the clock beside of him. It showed 06:50 am.

"Kim Tae Hyung! I will go up when it´s atleast over 7!" he almost screamed.

"But hyung" Taehyung weaned and pouted again. Hoseok sighed.

"Just come here." To the younger boy´s suprise Hoseok drag him down in the bed with him.

"What-?"

"Shh, this is my gift from you" the older and much tired boy said. Taehyung didint say anything at first. He just lied down beside his hyung. Accully - he had wanted this to happen but when it did, he didint know how to react.

"I love you."  It was a miracle that Tae accully heard what he said, but he did.

"You... what?" Hoseok stiffened beside him and sat up.

"No - nothing" he stuttered and began to blush.

"Hyung... I love you to" the younger boy said with a sweet woise that drowe Hoseok crazy. He turned around to face the boy and started to smile a that made butterflies to appear in Taehyngs belly. Hoseok bend down and captured the younger´s lips with his own. It was only a fast peek before he sat up again. Taehyung - however -  wanted more and took a hold of his collar and dragged him down and kissed him. It soon went fron shy to passionated ones. After a while, they broke apart, gasping for air. They both smiled at eachoter.

"Merry christmas, Hyung!"

"Merry christmas!"

"What the is happeing here!?" They both turned to the door there a furius Jin stood with Jimin and Namjoon behind him.

 

A/N:

There is it! Sorry for ruin the moment at the end. Just wanted to do it ;)

Sorry for the bad grammar - I really when it comes to it.

Plz comment what you think or if you want me to wright an other christmas carol with an other pair.

Comment, subscribe and upvote(if you want)