A christmas carol: Taoris

A christmas carol

The clock showed 7pm and it was christmas eve. Tao sat in the sofa and waited to the others to came. He wanted to open his gifts but the others fron Exo wasent in the dorm. He had no idea how he had ended up alone but here he was - staring on a big present to him. Then the worst thing that could happen happened - the power went of.

"No" Tao wined and curled into a ball in the corner of the sofa. The big christmastree looked like a big shadow and that made the young boy terrified. Why, just why is he alone home when something like this happened. If just he could come home.

 

Kris opened the door and tried too turn the light on. Nothing happened and he swore. What a nice start on this christmas eve. A sob was heard and he stiffened. What was that? No one should be home. No noe exept for...

"Tao?"

"H-hyung?" Poor boy. He must be terrified right now. Kris took of his shoes and hurried to the sobbing boy.

"Tao? Hey, I´m here!" He sat beside him and Tao trown himselfe at Kris. Kris hugged the boy and carefully patted his back.

"Hyung, I - I" He could´t say anything else and just kept sobbing.

"Shh Tao, it´s okay now. You are okay now" Kris wispered.

"Kris hyung, I love you!"  Kris stopped to pat his back for a sec and started to smile.

"I love you too Zitao." The younger boy looked up and smiled at his hyung. He had stopped crying by now and his smile made Kris stare at him. He can´t understand why he confesse but after having feelings for the younger man for nearly a year, it was like a weight lifted from his shoulders now when he had done it. He didint hestate before he bent down and kissed Tao.

"Hrm!" The sound got the both of them to turn to the door. There stood Kai and Luhan.

"Are we bother you two?" Kai asked.

"Yes!" Kris sad and stared at the both of them. The boys hurried away from the room.

"So where were we?" Kris asked and turned to Tao again. The latter chuckled - a sound that made Kris week - and kissed his leader, best friend and now - boyfriend.

 

A/N

This was next christmas carol. Hope you like it.

Comment, subsrcribe and upvote(if you want)

I want to write a one shot about B.A.P(Daelo), Vixx(Navi) or Big Bang(Gtop). I will try to write all of it but what do you want me to start with?