A christmas carol: Navi

A christmas carol

"Sanghyuk! Stop bothering Wonsik and come here!"

"But hyung" Sanghyuk wined.

"No but! Stop bother your hyung and come here" Hakyeon said. Wonsik sent a thankfull smile to his hyung. A smile that the other gladly answeded.

"Why don´t you just tell him you like him?" Hyuk wispered before he did as he was told. Wonsik looked after the young boy. How did he know about his feelings for his leader? He looked at Sanghyuk who had his arm around Hakyeon´s shoulders. Jealosy was the only thing he could feel right now. Sanghyuk knew how he felt and he still dare do something like that. But what could he do? Hakyeon wasent his. It´s christmas and he could not even give a present to the one he love becouse he was afraid do be rejected. Yep, Kim Wonsik, Ravi - the rapper of Vixx - was a coward. Of corse he is. It was writted everywhere that it´s a onesided love.

"Are you okay?" Wonsik looked up and met Taekwoon´s gaze.

"Yeah, I will just..." He didint finish and just hurried out from the room. He felt the others gaze and could almost feel Sanghyuks smirk.


He stood outside the room and tried to collect himself in almost 15 minutes.

"Ravi?" He turned around and immediately he wanted the ground to swallow him.

"N h-hyung" he wispered. The other smiled and walked up to him.

"Are you okay? I´m getting worried when you just leave like that" he said.

"I´m fine" Wonsik answered almost before his leader could finsih.

"Are you sure?" Wonsik nodded and tried to smile. However - he didint succeded and Hakyeon looked more worried than ever. He walked up to and gave him a hug. Wonsik didint know what to do. Should he hug him back or push him away. He didint had the time to do any of it before Hakyeon released him and started to walk back to the door. Wonsik didint know if he was brave or just stupid when he grabbed Hakyeon´s wrist, turned him around and kissed him. His hyung stiffened and Ravi let him go.

"I´m... I´m so sorry" he wispered and tried to walk past him to the room but Hakyeon stopped him.

"You know... I have wanted that to happen in a long time" he said and turned to look at the other. It took some time to Wonsik to realize what he said and when he did - his jaw dropped. Hakyeon smiled his beautiful smile of his and leaned in. Wonsik thought it took to long and krussed his lips at the others. A chuckle was heard and there was Sanghyuk standing.

"It was at the time. You two really is blinde" he said.

"What? You little..." Wonsik started to walk to the boy but Hakyeon stopped him.

"Let him be. He is just jealous."

"Hey!" Wonsik smiled at the maknae and wrapped his arms around Hakyeons waist. Hyuk just rolled his eyes and left them.

"Merry christmas hyung. I love you."

"I love you to."


A/N

Next chapter. Hope you like it. I know its cind of late and I´m sorry for that. Plz forgive me :)

I think this is toooo cheasy but I hope you like it.

Do you want to read a Daelo and a Gtop story? Plz tell me so I know if I should wright one or if I should just finish here.

Or do you want to read a story of an other couple. If you do - tell me in the comments and I would love if you tell me what should happen in the story(a accident, like I wrothe the others, ect.).

UPVOTE, SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT!

(Happy New Year!)