A christmas carol: Gtop

A christmas carol

Choi Seunghyun sighed when he looked at Jiyong who danced with one of the makeupartists. They had just finish the GD & Top tour and celebrated it in a club - ofcorse. Jiyong had asked Seunghyun to dance with him but he didint want to. So the older boy sat at the bar, drinking, and watched his old leader dance a little too close to the girl who looked like she enjoyed it a little too much. Jiyong looked at his hyung and winked when he met his boyfriend´s gaze. They had been dating for two years and the younger male still did something like that. It pissed Seunghyun off but he didint want to show it for his lover. The older one stood up and walked up to his manager.

"I´ll be going. Tell Jiyong if he ask." The older man looked up at him.

"Why? Have something happen?" He looked at Jiyong and let out a small oh. He looked back at Seunghyun and smiled.

"You can go. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Seunghyun smiled a relived smile and nodded. The manager rose from his seet and led the way out of the club and to the car. Luckly Jiyong came here with his manager so they didint need to wait for the young man.


The mangare drove to the dorm and there Seunghyun lived with his boyfriend. After he thanked the mangare, he took a long shower and then walked to the bedroom. He dived in bed and buried his face in his pillow. It did not take long before he went to a dreamless sleep.


"Hyung!" Seunghyun sat up in the bed and looked around the room. Jiyong sat on the side of the bed and tried to wake him up.

"What do you want?" the older one asked. He was tired and wanted to fall asleep again.

"Hyung, why did you leave?"

"Did you wake me up to ask me that? You could have asked me tomorrow" Seunghyun wined.

"But I was worried. You just dissapeared and I couldn´t find you." The younger pouted and Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

"You sound like a child, lost his teddy" he said.

"Well, you are my teddy" Jiyong said and winked at the older one. 

"So thats what I am to you? A toy?" He wasnt angry but he wanted the other to think so. Sadly, he couldn´t stay angry at the man for long and he hated that.

"No! I didint meen it like that." He looked terrified and Seunghyun started to smile which made the younger relax.

"Can I sleep now?" Top asked.

"Nope" The other idol answered and made a popp sound on the p. He smiled a smile which was different from his usual and Seunghyun finally realised how drunk his boyfriend was. He also knew how stupid he could be when he was drunk.

"GD - go and take a shower or something and let me sleep" he told his friend.

"GD? You haven´t called me that in a long time."

"Just go to sleep already!" Seunghyun shouted and turned his back to Jiyong. He acculy thought thet the boy had left the room when he felt someone lai down beside of him and sneak a hand under his shirt.

"What are you think you´re doing?"

"I don´t think you need this" was the answer he got.

"Jiyong, not tonight. I´m tired and you´re drunk." But he didin´t do anything to stop the other one when he took of the shirt. Both knwe that they wanted it and I think it´s time to leave them. Well... Do I really need to say that they didin´t sleep much that night.


That was the Gtop story. I don´t know how much you want to read so I stopped before it got intence.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/100599 PLEASE ANSWER THIS! (I can´t find how I put in the poll here... Sorry...) If you don´t answer, I will just mark the story complete!

UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT!