A christmas carol: Banghim

A christmas carol

"HIMCHAN! Stop singing on christmas songs! It´s months since christmas!" Himchan closed his mouth and turned around to look at the leader who stood behind him. Yongguk looked like he was about to kill someone and Himchan grimaced.

"Sorry, I just can´t help it. The song got stuck in my head" Himchan said and started to leave the bedroom. He walked to the living-room there Junhong sat with his laptop.

"Hyung finally had enough?" the younger one asked when Himchan sat beside him. He nodded and tried to see what the maknae was doing but Junhong closed the computer.

"Good, we all have by now" he smirked and left before Himchan could say something. The others was away and it was just the three of them in the house.

"I´m leaving!" The door closed and suddenly it was only he and the leader left in the dorm. Yongguk came out from the bedroom and sat beside him in the couch.

"Why did Zelo leave?" he asked.

"I have know idea" Himchan asked. They was sitting silence for a while until Himchan opened his mouth and started to sing at the song again.

"Himchan!" The said man hurried out of the room while he laughed and Yongguk running after him while he threatened to tape for his sweet lips with duct tape.


A/N: DONE! EVERY STORY IS UP! FINALLY!

A short chapter but here it is. THE LAST ONE! I hoped you enjoyed the stories!