A christmas carol: Daelo

A christmas carol

A/N: I´m sooo sorry for the late uptade. I had not the time to update and even sit with a computer. Sorry!


"Stop stare at the maknae and come hep me!" Daehyun looked away from Junhong and met Himchans gaze. The said man was carring two boxex with stuff and it looked like he would drop it any secound now. Daehyun hurried to help his hyung but couldn´t help to steal one last look at the maknae who talked to Yongguk. It bother the singer that they was so close. Yes, Daehyun and and Zelo was a couple and yes, Yongguk was together with Himchan. But it didint stop Dae to be jealus.

"You know Dae, if they bother ever do something else than talk, I´ll kill them both before you ever realize it" Himchan said high enough for Junhong and Yongguk to hear. They walked up to them and Zelo thrown his arm over Daehyun´s shoulders.

"Aw, is Channie jealus" Yongguk teased and earned a slap over his head from his boyfriend. Daelo laughed before Junhong peeked Daehyun´s lips, took the big box and walked away.

"So?" Himchan asked and eyed the young man.

"So what?"

"So when are you gonna propose?" Daehyun just stared at Himchan.

"How do you know that?"

"I saw the ring?" Himchan smirked athe the vocalist´s chocked expression.

"How do you know it´s Zelo I will propose to? Maybe it´s to Gukkie" he gave again. Himchan´s smirk disapeared in a instant and Yongguk laughed.

"One, if you ever hurt my baby - I will kill you. Two, if you ever try to take Gukkie from me - I will kill you." The threat only made Daehyun laugh. Himchan glared at him and walked away.

"It wasnt the ring I will give to Junhong - wasnt it?" Yongguk sighed.

"I couldnt just tell him that I bought it. That would destroy the whole suprise. And I knew that you had brought one to Zelo" he said. Dae just smiled, patted the leaders back and walked away.


I havent told you that it´s December 31, havent I? Wll now you know and B.A.P was in the kitchen, waiting for the clock to strike 00.00. Yongguk dragged Himchan away and after some minutes a joyfull scream was heard. Jongup and Yongjae cheered while Junhong looked confused.

"What just happend?" he asked.

"The same thing that will happen to you." Daehyun took his boyfriend´s hans and led him to the balcony. He closed the door and took the small box from his boxed.

"I never gave you a christmas present" he said.

"What about the fotoalbum of the two of us?"

"It was from us all." Daehyun took a deep breath and turned to the maknae. He want down on one knee and the younger eyed his hyung.

"We have beed dating sice our debut and I have want to do this in a long time. I know I problaby took the wrong place and time but i just can´t wait anymore..." He took a deep breath. "Choi Junhong, will you marry me?" He opened the box and revealed a simple but beautiful ring* with three blue stones.

"Hyung, give me one reason-" Daehyung felt his heart sink. "One reson to why you thought I would say no. Hell, I had planned to buy one my self." The older felt his jaw drop. The maknae giggled, took the ring and put it on. Daehyun thrown himself at the boy and kissed him. The clock turned twelve and the fireworks painted the dark sky.

"Happy new year" Junhong said.

"Happy new year, baby." Dae felt like the happiest man on earth, Mato and every other planets when he kissed the boy again.


A/N: A cheesy chaptes and really short. Sorry for that. The GTOP chapter also gonna be cind of short and I´m truly sorry for it. But I hope you like it.

*http://www.anzorjewelrycorp.com/Scripts/prodview.asp?SKU=R544

Thank you every one who have subscribe to the story and a big thanks to you who have upvote the story. I can´t remember how I see who you are but I hope you know it(Sorry).

Upvote, Subscribe and Comment!