Option

Merry Christmas! (a present for my readers)

You ended up deciding to call Kyuhyun and ask him if he was free. After all, he was your ultimate bias, but then again he was so popular and awesome that he probably had something planned on that day off…

 

You anxiously pressed on his name and waited. He picked up after it rang twice, his beautiful deep, heavy, angelic voice resounding.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Kyuhyun-oppa? Are you free on the 23rd?”

“Ah, it’s you! Don’t call me ‘oppa’, it sounds weird when it comes from you. Just call me Kyuhyun. But anyway. Yeah, I’m free. Why?”

“Well, I was wondering if we could see each other… since, well. I wanted to see you for Christmas, and I know you’re very busy.”

“Sure, we can do that. Anything specific in mind?”

“Not really…”

“I’ll plan something then. Maybe we can meet at that restaurant we always go to? At… let’s say, noon? We can have lunch there.”

“Sure!”

“It’s settled, then. I’ll see you at that moment.”

“Good! I’ll see you then… Kyuhyun.”

 

You heard him chuckle softly.

 

“Yeah. See ya.”

 

He hung up, making you throw yourself on your bed in relief. He had accepted! You had no idea what he had planned, but… in any case, you needed to find a present for him now. There was no way you were going to show up without anything for him.

 

*************

 

On December 23rd, you showed up at the restaurant thirty minutes early. Surprisingly… Kyuhyun was already there. He smiled when he saw you, and you felt your heart melt. He was so handsome…

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he said, getting up to help you out with your coat.

“Oh, it’s all right, Kyuhyun… I’ll just put the bags down, it’ll only take a few seconds.”

“If you say so. But let me help you still.”

 

He helped you take your coat off, which he then put in a nearby coat rack. He made sure it wouldn’t fall before he came back, sitting in front of you, letting you notice at the same time how well-dressed he was. He had put on a very ugh-worthy suit, and his freshly cut hair was in the air a little, unveiling his perfect forehead – you had no idea how a forehead could be perfect, but it was.

 

“You look beautiful today,” he said with a smile.

 

Ohmgoshpleasestopsmilinglikethat.

 

“Thanks. You look very handsome too.”

“My, thank you ~ I did choose this suit especially for you. I thought you might like it.”

 

Uuuuuuugh.

 

“I do like it. I love suits on you. They suit you well.”

 

He laughed at your bad pun and you blushed as he took your hand, sliding his long, -worthy fingers on your skin.

 

“I’m glad you think so.”

 

*************

 

You ended up having lunch with him, and then you somehow both ended up in your apartment, with him sitting by your side on the couch, singing his solo title track ‘At Gwanghwamun’ especially for you, in your ear, making exquisite shivers go down your spine. Your were totally having an eargasm at the moment, enough for you not to notice that Kyuhyun’s voice was getting closer and closer to your ear. You only noticed it when he gently bit it, making you jump in surprise. You turned, only to see him smirk.

 

Uh oh.

 

EvilKyu was there. And he wasn’t only doing this for the camera…

 

“K-Kyuhyun…”

“You look so pretty tonight… makes me want to do things to you…”

“W-wha…”

“… like beating you at Starcraft. Want to play a game?”

 

You were bright red by that moment, and you rolled your eyes when he suggested a game. A GAME. OF STARCRAFT. UGH. This guy, seriously…

 

“I’ll thrash you,” you let out in a chuckle to hide your embarrassment, before you went to grab your laptop as he took his own out of his manly purse shoulder bag.

“Do try. Maybe we should play a game on top of a game ~”

“What do you mean?”

“Like… the winner gets to make the other do whatever he/she wants. If I win, you do as I say. If you win, I do as you say.”

 

Oh. Oooh. This was getting, um… risky. Still, you had some pride. You couldn’t say no to this. You nodded.

 

“Sure. Let’s do that.”

 

*************

 

You fell down on your knees in disbelief when you literally got destroyed. You stared at the screen with a huge sigh, before you looked at Kyuhyun who was smiling widely in an evil way. Oh Hell, what was he going to make you do?

 

“So uh… seems like uh… like I lost,” you said with another sigh.

“Seems like you did ~”

“…”

“And now you have to do whatever I tell you to do ~”

“…”

“I’ve got three things I want you to do.”

“Three?!”

“Yep, three.”

“Ugh…”

 

He made you get up, holding your hands in such a way that you sorta almost managed to forget that he was EvilKyu, the legendary evil maknae of all evil maknaes. At the moment, he was just oh-my-ing-god-he’s-so-ing-hot-and-ugh-his-hands-are-so--worthy Kyu.

 

“First: I want you to give me the present I know you’ve been hiding in your purse earlier ~”

“How did you-”

“I’m not done yet. Second, I want you to help me out of the jacket, because it’s really hot in here.”

“…”

“Third, I’ll tell you once you’re done with these ~”

 

You clenched your teeth and nodded before you turned and went to get the present you had gotten for him. You hadn’t given it to him yet, hoping to be able to just discreetly slide it in his bag before he’d leave, and then he’d only find it once he was home, but… ugh.

 

You handed him the present, which was beautifully wrapped. He smiled and unwrapped it carefully, seemingly not wanting to break the paper. Once he was done, he smiled widely, even more than he was smiling already.

 

You had gotten him a video game. It had come out very recently, so you were hopeful he didn’t have it already, seeing how you had been in a queue for hours just to get one…

 

“That’s the new one! I’ve been wanting to go get it, but there were always so many people in the stores…”

“So you don’t have it?”

“I don’t!”

 

You sighed in relief, making him chuckle before he hugged you tight.

 

“Thanks a lot, miina,” he growled in your ear in a low voice, making you shiver.

 

You didn’t have time to recover from it though, because he immediately followed up with a chuckle.

 

“Now, help me out of this jacket, please.”

 

You blushed and sighed with a nod before you started helping him out of the thick outer layer of his clothes, getting to feel the warmth underneath it while you were at it. It also gave you the occasion to touch Kyuhyun’s arms and daaaamn. He was a lot more muscular than he seemed to be…

 

“Liking what you feel?” he asked teasingly, making you turn to a deep red color.

“…”

“Answer ~”

“Y-yes, I like what I feel…”

 

He pressed his muscles in your hands a bit more, making you blush even more.

 

“Take your time to appreciate it.”

 

You shook your head before hurrying up and finishing this second task, eager to be done with this game. Once you were done getting him out of this layer, you put it on the couch, sighing.

 

“What’s the last thing you want me to do?”

 

He grabbed your hand softly, pulling you towards him to hug you, speaking in a low voice in your ear, making you shiver.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

You opened wide eyes, trying to push him away.

 

“D-don’t say such things…”

“Why not?”

“Because… this is just a game, isn’t it…?”

 

He chuckled softly.

 

“Maybe for you… but for me, it’s a way to get a little taste of the only Christmas present I would’ve really wanted.”

“Eh?”

“You.”

 

You looked into his deep dark irises, and you couldn’t spot any trace of his usual smug expression, nor anything looking like teasing. He… he really was serious about this…

 

“Kyuhyun…”

“Just call me Kyu. Please.”

 

You blushed even more.

 

“Kyu… are you… really serious?”

“Yeah. I know you might not see me the same way I see you, but-”

“If you really think that, you’re an idiot,” you cut him before getting on your tiptoes to press a long kiss on his beautiful lips.

 

He kissed you back with fervor, making you melt from the inside. You only broke the kiss when you needed to breathe, shivering because he was such a good kisser, and because this was way too perfect. He had a little chuckle when he noticed that you were completely mind-blown from a simple kiss.

 

“Was I too perfect for you?” he asked teasingly.

“You were, you babo,” you whispered before capturing his lips again.

“Am I a good enough Christmas present for you? I couldn’t find one that would be worthy of you…”

“Ugh,” you ended up replying before you kissed him again and again, eventually spending the night in your new boyfriend’s arms, hidden in Kyuhyun’s warmth, and forgetting about the whole world, as if you were the only two people existing.