Option

Merry Christmas! (a present for my readers)

You ended up deciding to call Dongwoon and ask him if he was free. You were pretty sure he was, but then again he might be out that day or something, so you might as well ask him first.

 

You anxiously pressed on his name and waited. He picked up after it rang twice, his deep voice coming at you from the other side of the line.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Woonie? It’s me.”

“Hey there! How have you been? It’s been a while since the last time we’ve talked.”

“I’ve been good, what about you?”

“Good, but pretty busy. Have you listened to our last mini album?”

“‘Time’? Of course I did! And when I received it I was pretty surprised, it’s huuuuge!”

“We wanted to do something special for that one!”

“But ‘Good Luck’ was special enough, with two versions and stuff. And DIFFERENT PHOTOS for each version, too! You could’ve told me, I would’ve ordered the two of them on the first order instead of getting them separately…”

“Mianhaeyo, I forgot… I thought you knew.”

“No I didn’t! Anyway, I didn’t call about that, though it’s nice to hear your voice. Are you free on the 23rd?”

“I’m pretty sure I am, that’s our day off… why?”

“Well I wanted to hang out, if you weren’t doing anything.”

“Sure! Any idea? Because I don’t have any… it’s been a while since I’ve last had a real day off.”

“Uh… I’m not sure either. Maybe… maybe we could just chill out somewhere? Either at my place or at yours.”

“Yeah, sounds good!”

“I can come over, it’ll save you the need to get all dressed up and stuff, so you can stay in your jogs without fearing the fans looking at you weirdly?”

“Sure, if that doesn’t bother you. Do you know where the dorm is?”

 

You took a look at your computer, where you had saved maps to places you had been to before – you were printing them before going and you kept them on your computer if they were good.

 

“Yep, I know where that is. I came over when Yoseob forgot his jacket after the photoshoot.”

“Riiiight. The hyungs told me you did, but I wasn’t there that day…”

“That’s all right. Anyway, I know how to come over. When do you want me to be there?”

“Let’s say, after lunch? I plan on sleeping in for once.”

“Sure. One in the afternoon then?”

“Yep, that’s fine with me.”

“One in the afternoon it is. I’ll see you then, Woonie ~”

“Yep! See you then!”

 

He hung up, making you throw yourself on your bed in relief. All right. Dongwoon had planned to sleep in and be lazy, but he had still accepted to see you. Good. You were really hoping you wouldn’t be bothering him though. His days off were quite rare, after all… and even when he had days off, he usually worked anyway. So this was actually pretty rare…

 

In any case, you needed to find a present for him now. There was no way you were going to go to his place without anything for him.

 

*************

 

“Woonie!” you let out in a happy tone as you opened the door to their dorm and saw him in the living room.

 

He chuckled, looking at you with a smile.

 

“Hey there.”

 

He got up and walked to you.

 

“It’s been a while,” you said, handing him a present.

“It has… wait, is that for me?”

“No, it’s for your manager- OF COURSE it’s for you, babo.”

 

He laughed a little and smiled widely.

 

“May I open it?”

“Of course. Just wait for me though.”

 

You finished taking your boots and coat off, Dongwoon putting the present down on a nearby table for now, helping you out. He put your coat with the others before he went to take the box again, taking your hand and pulling you towards the living room. You both sat on the couch before he started opening the box, smiling when he saw that you were giving him a very classy hat.

 

“Oooh. Classy!”

“Yeah… I chose it especially for you. Since, well… the classy look is perfect on you.”

“I’m glad you think so ~”

“Do you like it?”

“I sure do!”

 

He immediately tried it on. It suited him perfectly, even if he was wearing a loose shirt and some jogging pants.

 

“Awesome, you look so cool, Woonie ~”

 

He chuckled and took your hand softly, pressing a kiss on it.

 

“Thank you for the present.”

 

You blushed. Damn this guy…

 

“My pleasure.”

 

He put the box on the side, but kept the hat on. He then looked at you with a smile. It was probably a normal smile for him, but for you, it was a y smile. He always looked y, even when he was dorking around, even when his hair wasn’t all stylized, even when he was just wearing ‘normal’ clothes.

 

“I’m glad we could see each other before Christmas. It’s been a while, after all…”

“It wouldn’t have been a good enough Christmas if I hadn’t seen you beforehand. You’re very precious to me, Woonie.”

“I’m sorry I don’t have a present for you though…”

 

Offer yourself to me as a present, oppa… No, you couldn’t even hope for that…

 

“That’s all right. I’m here with you, and that’s all I need.”

 

I would need your lips, and your body, and your heart, and your soul… but just your presence, I can live with that…

 

“But you gave me a present…”

“Because I felt like it, and because I saw this hat and I immediately thought of you.”

 

He tilted his head to the side, seemingly thoughtful, before he suddenly pulled you in his arms for a hug. You found yourself pressed against him, his powerful arms surrounding you. Oh gawd. He had such firm abs, too… and very solid pectoral muscles… and UUGGH he smelled so GOOD.

 

“W-Woonie…?”

“You know what makes me think of you immediately?”

“Uh… cameras?”

“Yeah, but that’s not the answer I had in mind.”

“… I don’t know, then…”

“Love movies.”

“L… what? Why?”

“Because I wish I could kiss you like they do in those movies…”

 

You opened wide eyes, still hidden in the massive amount of muscles he had.

 

“Woonie, you…”

“I love you. Ever since the beginning… I could see you eyeing all of us. I could see you looking at Seobie-hyung, Jun-hyung, and Kikwangie-hyung’s muscles. And then I hoped you’d look at me. And when you did, I hoped you wouldn’t look away.”

 

That was… quite a quick confession. He was bolder than you thought he’d be… damn. You still smiled though, feeling all warm inside. Truth be told… even if Junhyung was messing with your bias list, Dongwoon was still the hottest in your opinion. The hottest, the one with the most beautiful voice, the one with the prettiest smile, and the one who had the best personality.

 

And he was a maknae, which your maknaedar didn’t seem to let you forget.

 

“Woonie?”

“Yeah?”

“What would you say if I told you I love you too?”

“I wouldn’t be able to say anything. I’d just die, and be reborn as the happiest man in the world.”

 

Eff you, sweet uuugh.

 

“Woonie?”

“Yeah?”

“Saranghae.”

 

He smiled widely and hugged you tighter. You could feel his happiness just being there in his arms. You chuckled softly and gently pushed him back so you could at least look at him, before you pushed yourself up a little so you could reach his beautiful lips. They looked so kissable…

 

“Kiss me, Woonie,” you whispered.

 

And he had no choice but to obey, his eyes closing and his muscles keeping you in the warmth of his arms as he showed you just how good of a kisser he was.

 

“Woonie?”

“Yeah?”

“Be my Christmas present, okay?”

“I have a little bow… do you want me to put it on?”

 

You laughed softly.

 

“Please do. Put it in your hair. I’m sure you’d look adorable.”

“I love you.”

“And I love you too.”