Intro

Merry Christmas! (a present for my readers)

You’ve had this huge problem in your life for a while now. This problem is called Kpop.

 

Well, for some, Kpop wouldn’t be a problem. It would be good stuff, like good music, good um… visuals overall, good-looking dudes, good videos, or it would be bad stuff, like for people who just didn’t like it (those racists, pfft). But it wouldn’t be a problem.

 

For you, however, it was a problem. A huge problem called an addiction.

 

You were an ELF, an ARMY, a  ㄴㅇㅅㅌ, a KISSme and a B2UTY, in that order. Your bias(es) for those bands were Kyuhyun and Henry from Super Junior, with Kyuhyun having a godly voice, and Henry being just, well, himself – or perfect, which was a synonym; Jungkook from Bangtan Sonyeondan, despite the fact that he was three years younger than you – you loved him and hated him so much at the same time because of his ‘I want to be your oppa’ line in Boy in Luv; JR and Ren from NU’EST, those two being your latest loves because you had barely just discovered them and they were already screwing with your life, but they were the only band from which you hadn’t bought any goodies yet – you just loved JR’s animalistic growling voice and Ren’s fabulousness; Kevin from U-KISS because he was awesomely fabulous; and, finally, Dongwoon and Junhyung from BEAST, Dongwoon being the hot adorkable dude and Junhyung being a bias list wrecker.

 

There was a common point between some of those biases: most of them were maknaes. Kyuhyun and Henry were the maknaes of Super Junior, Jungkook was the maknae of BTS, Ren – despite the fact that you liked him a little bit less than JR – was the maknae of NU’EST, Kevin had been the maknae of U-KISS for a few months before Jun had come in – and Jun was also a total wrecker, but you didn’t know him enough to consider him a potential bias yet – and Dongwoon was the maknae of BEAST. You had a horribly good maknaedar that worked every single time and it was really frustrating.

 

Anyway.

 

That problem of yours was caused by the fact that those biases of yours were destroying that life of yours by making you fall deeply in love with them. Yes, all of them. Kyuhyun, Jungkook and JR had a little something more than the others for some reason, but you still wanted all of them in your life and, if possible, in your bed, eventually.

 

The problem had gotten bigger after you had finished school and decided to go work in South Korea as a professional photographer. You weren’t working with any definite company, and thus you often ended up getting small contracts in bigger studios here and there, never really stopping at one or the other.

 

2014 was the year that really wrecked your life.

 

Since 2014 was a year full of comebacks, you had somehow managed to meet all of your favorite bands. And all of your biases. You had met them for real, you had gotten to talk to them, and even hug a few of them when they were in a good mood. Paradise. Except for the fact that you now had met these people in real life, not just on the covers and in the photobooks of your enormous Kpop collection that was probably worth something close to 2000 USD, and so you now knew that they weren’t completely unreachable. Heck, you had hugged Jeon-ing-Jungkook and you had even managed to get a puff of his deliciously sweet scent while doing so…

 

Uuuggh.

 

Life was so cruel, you thought. Especially since you had actually managed to befriend all of those horrible biases of yours and you had met with them several times ever since the photoshoot on their days off…

 

Christmas was coming quickly, and your own days off too. You knew your favorite bands had one day off on the 23rd, but they were really busy otherwise… ugh. You wanted to see them for Christmas, though… but you couldn’t see all of them, unless they’d all come over, and that would probably just be awkward. Yeah no.

 

You had their numbers in your cellphone, and now you only needed to choose someone you would see. You looked at your contact lists and sighed. Who to call?

 

 

(Click on the person you want to call X3)

 

Kyuhyun

Henry

Jungkook

Jonghyun

Minki

Kevin

Dongwoon

Junhyung