두 번재 고백(Second Confession)

Am I Yours?

Both tired, Youngji and Jackson were leaning on each other while they and the other Roommates where going home to their share house. They were riding Lee Dongwook's van and being chauffered by Dongwook's manager because Dongwook picked them up from the share house. 

"It's tiring to be an idol, isn't it?" Dongwook commented as he saw Jackson and Youngji sleeping.

Gookju agreed and answered, "Kureom. You practice; you perform; you go to events; you go to different shows. You also have to be careful of your image and of what you do. A simple mistake will cause you your career."

"For comedians, it's no problem to act slapstick," Seho commented, "But for actors and idols...The entertainment world is harsh."

Youngji woke up from her nap, but then became aware that Jackson was still leaning on him and sleeping. Youngji then adjusted their position so that it was now Jackson leaning on Youngji's shoulders. 

"Oh did we wake you up, Youngji?" Dongwook asked as he noticed the female maknae of Roomate stir. 

Youngji smiled and said, "Aniyo."

Kangjun then said, "Can I ask something? Does that Hongbin-sshi like you?"

Youngji answered, "As far as I know, oppa, we're just friends."

"He seemed hurt whenever he sees you and Jackson together," Ryohei commented.

"He did ask me out one time to hang out," Youngji told the Roommates. "We were at Han River doing stuff...And I admit that I agreed to hang out with him becuase, that time, I only thought that Jackson was seeing me only as his best friend but I liked him more than that."

"I think that you were perceiving your hang out very differently," Dongwook replied. 

Seho then said, "You should now tell the others on the chatroom."

Jackson suddenly stirred and woke up from his nap as they were almost near their share house. Youngji then asked Jackson, "How's your nap?"

Jackson said sleepily "Uhhmm~~ It's good since the first thing that I saw is you."

Youngji blushed and hid her face on Jackson's shoulder; Seho and Dongwook sighed as Gookju was hitting Kangjun and Ryohei in reaction of Jackson's comment. Jackson seemed satisfied on his comment and grabbed Youngji's hand.

"Jackson," Seho said "I told Youngji just before you woke up that you should tell the other Roommates."

"Arasseo, hyung," Jackson said and then grabbed his phone. The other follwed him.

 

~Roommate chatroom~

Wang Jackson: Yeorobeun~ I have to tell something.

Sunny: Oh~ I was waiting for someone to message here. What is it, Jackson?

Bae Jong Ok: Annyeong yaedeul-ah~ What will you say, Jackson?

Park Joonhyung: Yo man~ What will you say?

Wang Jackson: Youngji and I are dating.

Nana: I knew it!

Heo Youngji: It's true, eonniedeul and oppadeul.

Sunny: Yah yah yah! What? Why? How? I have to know! Eodiyah?

Bae Jong Ok: Ah jeongmal? You two have to meet Sunny and me. I'm ending up my schedule right now.

Park Minwoo: Woah, chughahamida!

Jo Seho: DOngwook-hyung, Ryohei-hyung, Kangjunnie, Gookju, Jakcson, Youngji and I are heading to the share house. 

Nana: You're all together?

Lee Dongwook: Yup. We watch the SBS Gay Daejaejeon. 

Park Minwoo: I'm ending my schedule now.

Park Joonhyung: I'm also on the way home man~ 

Bae Jong Ok: Why don't we all meet up at the house and have dinner? Youngji and Jackson will be telling their story over dinner. 

Wang Jackson: Aigesseumnida. Youngji and I will tell the story over dinner. 

~End of Chatroom~

 

The roommates from the SBS Gayo Daejaejeon got at the share house first. Gookju and Kangjun offered to cook dinner so the other could rest. Youngji and Jackson went to their separate rooms first to clean up. After five miutes, Jackson went up to Room #1 where Youngji is staying. She was just sitting at infront of the the mirror when Jackson came in. 

"Why are you just sitting there?" Jackson said as he went behind Youngji.

Youngji replied, "I was just thinking of what happened between us."

Jackson put his hands on Youngji's shoulders and said, "Did you regret something?"

Youngji shook her head. "Ani," she said, "I'm thankful...Thakful that you liked someone like me."

Jackson then wrapped his arms around Youngji. "Why are you sounding like that? You're beautiful, attractive, smart, funny, kind...You're perfect, Youngji. You're perfect for me."

Youngji got up and hugged Jackson. "Gomawo, Jackson."

Jackson hugged back. "I...I love you, Youngji."

Youngji was surprised and pulled away from Jackson's hug, but her arms were still aroud him. "Mworago?" Yougji asked.

"I love you," Jackson said, this time more sure of his feelings.

Youngji said while trembling ad looking away at Jackson, "Are you...Are you sure of that? I mean...I..."

Jackson looked at Youngji and said, "Yes, I am sure. I liike you more than anyone else. What I am feeling...I have always felt this before with you...I can't explain it i detail...But the more I spend time with you...The more I fall in love with you, Youngji. I love you, Heo Youngji."

Jackson then Youngji hugged each other again. Youngji said while her tears were flowing from her eyes, "I...I love you too, Jackson. Ever since we started...I mean...I never felt so happy. My KARA eonniedeul always give thanks to you behind your back for takig care of me. The more time I have with you, the more I realize my feelings for you. I went jealous during your performance...I can't explain it also...But..I love you, Jackson. I love you too."

After Youngji spoke, Jackson kissed Youngji's forehead. Suddenly, Gookju went in Room #1 and saw Jackson and Youngji hugging. 

"Oh! Mianhe! I didn't know you were here," Gookju replied to the two. 

The two separated from each other but Jackson kept one arm around Youngji. "Noona," Jackson said, "I saw you standing there the moment we hugged again. You were listening to us."

Gookju chuckled and said, "You caught me...Oh, we're complete now at the dinning table. You better come down."

The nodded and Gookju came out. The two maknaes then started to panic on how the hell they were going to tell of the other Roommates. Good thing the cameras aren't since they aren't supposed to be at the house at all, but they all decided to be there. 

"Ja," Jackson finally said, "Let's just do this as honestly as possible."

Youngji nodded, held Jackson's hand, and then the couple went down.

 

Hongbin seemed absent-minded until they all went to bed. Unable to sleep, Hongbin went out to their living area and sat there.

Leo, who woke up to drink a glass of water, saw Hongbin sitting and asked, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I can't sleep hyung," Hongbin said.

"You have been out of it the whole evening," Leo said as he went to the kitchen. When he returned, he continued, "Is it about Youngji-sshi?"

Hongbin nodded and told Leo about what Youngji told him awhile ago. Leo then stood up and said, "If you really like Youngji, you will still ask her official so you can go to her and court her. Youngji has not officially said no to you because you haven't said anything to her yet."

Hongbin nodded and Leo left him at the living area. 

 

Everyone went quiet as Jackso and Youngji finished retelling their story to the all of the Roommates. After five seconds of silence, Joonhyung said, "I'm happy for the two of you."

Jong Ok said, "If you are happy with it, then I am happy for you."

Everyone somehow gave their blessing. Sunny commented when it was her turm to speak, "Just be careful. When you are caught by those media outlets, they will wait for the perfect timing of releasing your story; you won't now that you're caught until they release it."

Youngji and Jackson nodded at the reminder. Suddely, Youngji's phone rang. "Excuse me," Youngji said.

Jackson followed Youngji to the living room as Youngji answered, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hongbin-oppa yah," Hongbin answered at the other line.

Youngji puts it on speaker phone and said, "Waeyo, oppa?"

"I love you, Youngji," Hongbin said, shocking Youngji, Jackson, and the rest of the Roommates (who were listening secretly).