내 대답은...(My Answer Is...)

Am I Yours?

Youngji was at her dorm, thinking. Jackson is practicing for an overseas cconcert late at night and her eonniedeul are fast asleep so she was all alone to herself that night. Awhile ago, Hongbin have give her a sort of deadline for their friendship, and Youngji did not like it. All the while she was thinking at the living room...

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Gyuri asked, surprising Youngji.

"Eonnie," Youngji responded, "I don't know if Hara-eonnie already told you about what happened a while ago..."

Gyuri sat beside Youngji and said, "She did. I know it's very hard for you now."

Youngji sighed and said, "I do not know what to do, eonnie. I do not want to loose him as my friend, but he..."

Gyuri pulled Youngji and hugged her as the younger seemed to be on the verge of crying. "Ddok (A/N" Ddok is a Korean expression that older people tell to younger ones to for them to stop crying), Yougji-ah. I cannot advice you except to follow what your heart says. It's both a blessing and a burden to be in a situation like yours."

"Why, eonnie?" Youngji asked.

"It means that two people have appreciated you; two people have accepted who you are and have liked you for it. The problem is, you can only love one person. You cannot love another...Well, like another one, maybe. But love? No," Gyuri explained. 

Suddenly, Youngji's phone vibrated, indicating that there is a text message.

"Eonnie!" Youngji exclaimed and added, "I'm one of the nominees for the best rookie award at the SBS Entertainment Awards with Jong Ok-eonnie!"

Gyuri and Yougji clapped and hugged each other. "Chughahae!" Gyuri said to KARA's maknae.

 

The following morning, Youngji woke up because of a text message.

Youngji-ah, I'm outside your dorm building. Let's eat breakfast - Jackson

Youngji was surprised, dressed casually and went down to meet Jackson. She saw him waiting across the street while carrying two bags.

"Yah~" Youngji said apologetically, "You didn't have to prepare~ We could have just meet~"

Jackson smiled and said, "Ani, it's a surprise gift for you and your eonnie. Are they awake?"

Just in time, Youngji's phone rang; her Seungyeon-eonnie is calling her. 

"HEO YOUNGJI THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU ESCAPE BECAUSE OF JACKSON! WHERE ARE YOU?" Seungyeon shouted on the other line. 

Youngji laughed and said, "Eonnie, I'm just meeting Jackson down here since he prepared breakfast for all of us."

The other line went silent for five seconds before Hara's voice was heard saying, "Bring the food here then we'll see if we can forgive the two of you for worrying us again."

Jackson and Yougji gulped as they went upstairs to KARA's dorm. As they were going up, Youngji said, "Chughahae for being nominated at the best rookie award for male."

"You too," Jackson said to Youngji, "And sorry for last night I wasn't able to call."

"Gwaenchana~ Neo babbeuda (It's okay, you're busy)," Youngji replied, "I'm proud my boyfriend is a famous idol."

Jackson slightly bumped Youngji while smiling as reply to Youngji's comment. However, when they have reached KARA's dorm, the door was already open and Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara were waiting with corssed arms at the doorstep. 

"Heo Youngji," Hara said, "Never in my whole relatioship with Junhyung-oppa did I run away from the door just because he was downstairs. Give that to Jackson and we'll talk inside."

Yougji nodded and followed what Hara said. When Youngji went inside the dorm, Jackson was left all alone outside. After a few minutes of waiting, the door opened again and Youngji went outside. 

"Kaja...Let's go inside," Youngji said as she pulled Jackson by the arm. 

Jackson nodded and followed Youngji silently inside the dorm. 

 

Hongbin was taking a break from their rehearsal for the other year-end festivals when his phone vibrated. he read and he received a message from Youngji.

Oppa, I do not know why we have to be not friends...But if you really want to know my answer, then watch the SBS Entertainment Awards. If another Roommate cast is my , then it means I say yes to you. If it's Jackson, then I say no - Youngji

Hyuk was also reading through it and commented, "I understand Youngji; Couldn't you just have this as a jjak sarang (one-sided love) but still be frieds with her, hyung?"

Hongbin said, "Andue...It hurts too much."

Ken said, "Well, I think its better to be friends. Besides, aren't we still not allowed to date?"

N replied, "You can just hide it."

While his other members are chatting, Hongbin then made up his mind; he has to watch the entertainment awards no matter what.

 

After their tiring day, Youngji and Jackson agreed to meet on the share house with the permission of the Roommate PDs. The two were cooking ramyun together for their dinner. Youngji then asked, "What about during broadcast, Jackson?"

"Hmm?" Jackson replied as he was trying the ramyun.

Youngji laughed her signature laughed at him before continuing, "I mean...We don't bicker nowadays. In broadcast we do most of the time."

Jackson replied, "That's easy. I mean, right now we're not yet bickering since we just got into each other. Later on we'll find stuff to fight about."

"Do your members know?" Youngji asked as she finished cooking. 

While Jackson was getting some bowls he answered, "They do, but I guess not everyone is happy about it."

"Why?" Youngi asked, surprised. 

Jackson replied, Well...Oh, look! It's a text for the awards night."

Youngji looked at Jackson's phone. She then remembered what she said to Hongbin.

"Jackson," Youngji called.

"Hmm?" Jackson responded.

"We have to do something at the awards night," Youngji said.

 

The night of the SBS Entertainment awards, VIXX was preparing for the final year-end ceremony at MBC. It is the grandest since it falls during the new year's eve. They were doing their very best and working hard, making Hongbin forget about the awards ceremony. However, Hyuk did not.

"Hyung," Hyuk said, "Aren't you going to check the SBS Entertainment Awards?"

"Oh!" Hongbin said as he quickly got his phone to check. Curious about Youngji's answer, the other VIXX members except for Leo gathered aroud Hongbin. When they saw the photos...

"Kongie," N said worriedly.

Hongbin dropped his phone ad went outside their studio. He did not want to make a scene to save s... 

"Lee Hongbin," Hongbin heard a voice from behind. When Hongbin turned, he saw Leo.

"I know it hurts, but put it all behind until after the new year's eve. Will you throw away what we have worked for so long just because of a girl dumping you?" Leo said, convinving once again the VIXX visual to maintain his focus. 

Not wanting to upset and worry further s, Hongbin lowered his head and went back to the studio.

After the year-end...I will have to end it, Hongbin thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long~~ my beta and I are both busy with schoolworks~~

 

and...I hope you like this update...the fic is almost over...