This Is Overdose

Am I Yours?

Youngji apeeared very out of breath at the hallway of an hospital. Suddenly, an ahjumma charged at the KARA maknae.

"It's because of you!" The ahjumma yelled as she pulled Youngji's hair, "If you..If you.."

An ahjusshi managed to pull away the ahjumma and said loudly, "It's not her fault that she did not love our Hongbin. We cannot dictate our feelings, yeobo. You of all people should know that."

"Hongbin-ah," the ahjumma cried on the ahjusshi's shoulders. 

Youngji was crying at the sudden attack; she kew that, partly, what the ahjumma said is true. Suddenly, a tall man approached Youngji and said, "Let's talk."

Youngji wordlessly followed the tall guy towards the prayer room of the hospital. 

"What is it, Leo-oppa? How...? Why...?" Youngji asked the tall guy which was Leo. 

Leo answered, "After the new year schedules, we went home yesterday and we were planning to have a small eat-out at the company. I noticed that Hongbin was silent but, ever since you went public with Jackson-sshi, Hongbin has been quiet. Then, this morning, Hyuk went to wake him up like always when we saw his wrists cut. He had this note over his chest."

Leo handed to Youngji a short note saying:

To my members, I am so sorry. I love you guys, but I cannot live without Youngji in my life.

Youngji cried hard after reading the short note. Leo then silently got the note and then patted Youngji's back. "Do not blame yourself," Leo said, "We cannot teach you to love Hongbin, right? You cannot just dump Jackson for Hongbin. What happened here is a decision of Hongbin's own accord. All we can do is hope and pray that he is alive."

Youngji looked at Leo. She remembered that she was one of the lucky ones that Leo voluntarily smiled at. "Oppa, I thought you will be angry at me," Youngji admitted to Leo.

Leo just shook his head in reply. "I know that Hongbin is the one wrong here," the vocal said, "This is one thing that I have always said to him - Know your limits."

"But...Still..." Youngji said between the tears.

"The media and the netizens would then hear from me, and surely from Jackson and your roommates, if they say that this is your fault. I hope you can forgive Hongbin for what he had done," Leo said.

 

That afternoon, Youngji, Jackson, the KARA and GOT7 members, the Roommates, the idols' managers, and a Roommate PD were inside a hotel. They decided to gather there for it would ot be long before the news of Hongbin's suicide attempt would go to the net and hunt down everyone involved in the scandal. Just then, N, Leo, VIXX's manager and Jellyfish Entertainment's CEO was seen ringing the doorbell.

"How did they know?" Gyuri asked as she was the one who answered the receiver.

"We have to let them in this meeting," one of GOT7's manager answered, "It was JYP-sajangnim who contacted them."

When the new arrivals settled in, the CEO of Jellyfish Ent. said, "I am so sorry for the chaos Hongbin brought."

Park Joonyoung replied, "There's is nothing to apologize, sajangnim. Hongbin is young; Youngji and Hongbin also did share some quality time and might have developed feelings. However, no one taught, or well no one can even teach, someone to move on."

"Still...We are at loss on what to do, and that is why we are here," N said.

"I am sorry, but I will not allow Youngji to step down from being an idol," Gyuri said. "A rest, maybe. KARA can wait for another comeback. But I will not allow Youngji to sacrifice her dream because of this incident."

"Neither will Jackson," JB followed, "He has sacrificed so much to be in his position right now."

Lee Dongwook replied, "In my opinion, no one has to sacrifice. I think the three groups - KARA, GOT7 and VIXX - will have to rest until the netizens will have another news to feast on. However, we cannot avoid negative comments, especially from fans of either side. That is something that needs to be bear."

"I agree," Leo said, surprising the Jellyfish CEO and N. "This is something that only time can heal. Look at Son Hoyoung-sunbaenim; he recovered and now god-sunbaenimdeul are still having its fans."

While the talks were going on, Youngji just looked at the floor. She had spoken to her family about this, and they advised Youngji to come home for a few weeks, but then changed their statement and had given Youngji the liberty to decide. Jackson, sitting beside Youngji, held her hand and whispered, "Hold on."

Youngji smiled at Jackson, held the latter's hand and said while the others were discussing, "May I say something?"

Everyone went silent. After a few moments, Youngji spoke.

"From the moment I got out of the hospital up until now, I have been thinking. Like what my eomma, Sunny-eonnie, Hara-eonnie, and Leo-oppa had made me realize, that Hongbin-oppa was just in love; the same way as I am with Jackson and he is with me. I will do my best as Hongbin-oppa's friend to care for him; I will keep my distance. I will refrain from beig public with Jackson - this is something I need to ask of you, Roommate PD-nim."

When the Rommate PD nodded, Youngji continued.

"I think I can't be on TV until...Until Hongbin-oppa publicly accepts me and Jackson as a couple. If not that, then at least of me not on TV would be enough, I think. I won't ask Jackson...No, I won't allow Jackson to take a vacation also. Jackson," Youngji said as she held Jackson's hand tight, "Can I ask you to be my spokesperson? Whenever you will go out on TV and on interviews, you will be asked about me, about us, about Hongbin-oppa. Can I ask you to answer it in the way you think is safe for all of us?"

Jackson nodded and kissed Youngji's hand. Youngji then stood up and said, "Allow me to give everyone a deep bow for this..."

Youngji couldn't continue as her tears overcame her. Jackson hugged his girlfriend, and the couple stood up.

"In behalf of Youngji and I, I apologize," Jackson said and the couple bowed to everyone else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay everyone! Let's take a break," the dance instructor said to the KARA members. 

The three eonniedeul lied on the floor, but Youngji remained standing and continued practicing since she wasn't able to get some parts of the choreography.

"Youngji," Hara said, "Rest please. Jackson would be angry at us again."

Youngji smiled at Hara and replied, "I'll take care of Jackson, eonnie. It's just my third day back here and I need to practice."

Suddenly, one of the choreographers rushed to the KARA members and said, "Watch this!"

Live! VIXX's Hongbin has requested a press conference a while ago as he is supposedly to be released from the hospital today. Almost two months ago, the idol has tried to commit suicide due to the public announcement of KARA's Youngji and GOT7's Jackson as an official couple. Let us here from the idol.

Hongbin was then seen being assisted by the VIXX members while speaking.

"...apologize for this, uhm, scenario. I was not thinking straight; you might say I was blinded by my love. I know that many have been on the internet and even on the personal level criticizing Youngji. Please do not, especially the starlights. Hurting Youngji is hurting me. Yes...Up until now, I still love Youngji. But that doesn't mean I will still hold on to her. Youngji, if you are listening, I...I am now letting you go. Jackson, please take care of Youngji. If I heard that you hurt her, I will personally hunt you down. Got it?"

While watching, Youngji couldn't help but cry at Hongbin's words. 

 

Jackson and Youngji were holding hands while walking at the Han River Park. The park was almost empty and the idols enjoyed their freedom. 

"How's the comeback preparation?" Jackson asked his girlfriend as they sat down on a bench. 

Youngji answered, "Pretty good...Though I have to catch up with the choreography."

Jackson then hugged Youngji and said, "You'll be able to do it."

Youngji smiled and faced his boyfriend. "Thank you," she said, "For staying until the end."

Jackson replied, "Of course I would stay...I love you, Youngji."

Youngji smiled and said, "I love you too, Jackson."

The two looked at each other for a few seconds before kissing each other on the lips. A soft, sweet kiss...

"I'm yours and you're mine," Jackson said after breaking the kiss.

Youngji nodded and said, "Yes. I'm yours...And you are mine."

The two idols smiled at each other and peck a kiss on each other lips again before standing up, linking hands, and walking back towards the idol life they dreamed - this time together as the JackJi couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KKEUT!!!!

 

Thanks for reading and being with JackJi until the end , you

 

By next month, I'll be starting a new fic :)

 

Hope you read my other fics :)

 

This has been SirJahzz :)