울오도돼 (You can cry)

Am I Yours?

The Roommate Christmas Party shoot was over and every guest went home except for JYP and Jackson's mom who both decided to stay for the night. Youngji was on the wooden bench swinging alone while looking at the sky. Heart felt warm as she remembered whilelooking at the sky the moment when Jackson saw his parents. With the thought,  Youngji started to cry again. 

"Hey, Youngji?" Nana asked as she went close to the Roommate maknae. 

"Eonnie," Youngji as she started to stand up and wipe her tears.

Nana shook her head and said, "Stay seated. I was just to join you."

The two female idols sat down. Nana suddenly hugged Youngji, making the younger lean on te older's chest. "What's wrong?"

Youngji shook her head. "Opseo, eonnie. I'm just happy for Jackson."

"You cried as he cried; you sobbed as he sobbed; your tears went down with his; I think that is true friendship," Nana commented.

"I am Jackson's best friend," Youngji said with a sigh.

Nana looked at Youngji and asked, "Do you really like Jackson?"

Youngji answered, "I do not know myself, eonnie. All I know is that...I...I care for him. Maybe I do like him. But, as he said, I am just his best friend...Much like his GOT7 members."

Nana patted Youngji's hair. "Friendship sometimes last longer than being in a relationship. Look at Seho-oppa and I. I never liked him more than as a close friend and now we are very close and we care for each other."

Youngji nodded. Nana said, "I'll be going to bed now."

Youngji raised her head and said, "You go first eonnie. I'll go up in a bit."

Nana nodded and greeted Youngji good night before going up the house. Youngji thought, I think I should just be satisfied with being Jackson's best friend. I should raise my hopes further than that. Like how I introduced myself to his parents...I'm Jackson's best friend, Heo Youngji. 

The next day, Youngji was eating breakfast with the other roommates when Jackson, his mom and JYP bid farewell to the Roommate family and staff. 

"We'll go around  Seoul and stuff," Jackson said. 

"We'll see you at the door," Nana said as she, Jong Ook and Youngji got up their seats. They were waving their hands at JYP and Jackson's mom; Nana is also saying goodbye in Chinese. Youngji was silently waving at Jackson's mom when the latter held Youngji's hand. She was saying something in Chinese while looking at Youngji. 

After Mrs. Wang spoke, Jackson translated, "Mommy said that thank you for being my girl best friend. My GOT7 members are different from you. She hopes that...That you continue taking care of me for her and may our friendship continue to grow."

Youngji bowed and answered, "Ne, eomonim."

 

After breakfast with the Roommate family, Youngji went off for her schedule. She, as always, was doing her best but her KARA eonnies noticed that her positive energy slightly decreased, but they can't pinpoint why. After the day, Youngji told her eonnies that she was going to meet him. When her eonnies agreed (after giving some reminders), Youngji went to the Han River Park. As she was sitting on one of the benches in a darker area, a man suddenly sat beside Youngji. 

"Annyeong," the man said.

"Oppa!" Youngji said to Hongbin, "Don't scare me like that."

Hongbin smiled and said, "Arasseo. I'm just excited for tonight."

"Why?" Youngji asked.

Hongbin just stood up, pulled Youngji by the hand and said, "Kaja, Youngji-yah."

Youngji just nodded and followed Hongbin. 

 

After his parents left back for Hong Kong, Jackson went to the company for practice for their performances. During the break of GOT7's practice, Jackson recounted what happened at the Roommate Christmas Party. 

"That was very nice of JYP-hyung," JB commented.

"Hyung," Youngjae said, "Did Youngji-noona cry too?"

Jackson got excited at Youngji's name and said," She did. She was crying really hard and I do not know why. Oh! I forgot to ask Gookju-noona!" 

"About?" the other GOT7 members asked. 

Jackson answered, "My date with Youngji did not end well. I was just saying that I was close to Jjoon-hyung, Kangjun-hyung and Gookju-noona the most then she just got mad and left."

Jr said, "She's jealous!"

"Of?" Jackson asked.

Mark answered, "Of your closeness with Lee Gookju-sunbaenim...You were in a date with her yet you mention other names. Haven't you dated before?"

Jackson shook his head and retorted back, "Have you, hyung?"

Mark hesitated to answer before saying, "Everyone knows that in standard dating, you concentrate with your partner."

Jackson was about to say something when they were called to resume practice. 

 

Youngji and Hongbin were in an open grass patch watching a movie in a laptop while eating pizza and cola. Before this, they went biking, walking, a round trip on the river taxi, and had samgueopsal for dinner in the car. While watching the movie, Hongbin kept looking at Youngji who was deeply into the movie. 

After the movie ended, Hongbin asked, "You liked it tonight?"

Youngji nodded and stretched out. When she looked at the time, she panicked; she was 10 minutes late after the time that she should be heading back to her dorm. "Oppa," Youngji said in distress, "I have to go home now!"

Youngji called his manager for a ride. Luckily, her manager had been waiting for 30 minutes at a nearby parking lot. As Hongbin and Youngji were walking fast towards the parking lot, Hongbin asked, "Did you have fun?"

Youngji replied, "Of course."

Hongbin noticed that although Youngji was smiling and laughing, it was as if something was bothering her. However, Hongbin wasn't able to ask Youngji of it as she ran towards her manager's van, waved at Hongbin before closing the door of her van. The van the zoomed away. 

 

Youngji arrived at their dorm an hour later, apologizing to her worried eonnies as she arrived. 

"Come into the living room after refreshening up, Youngji," Gyuri said.

"Joesonghamnida, eonnie, but can I sleep early?" Youngji said, fatigue very evident from her voice.

The other KARA members nodded without a word but they all look at Youngji worriedly as she went into her room.

"Something is definitely not right," Seungyeon concluded. 

The KARA members went up to Youngji's room but as they went up to the room's door, they heard soft sobs. 

"Youngji?!" Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara said altogether, alarmed at what they are hearing.  

Luckily, the room was not locked and the three idols went in. They saw Youngji sitting on the floor with her head on her knees, crying hard.

"What is it?!" the KARA members asked together as they enveloped Youngji into a group hug. 

Youngji's answer was not clear; All they can hear were:

 

"Jackson...Best friend...Only...Why...Try to forget with Hongbin...I cannot..."