어떠가지(What to do?)

Am I Yours?

Youngji was cooking bokkeumbap for her KARA eonnies while taking on the video call with Hongbin.

"Next time, oppa, don't just barge in; we could hang out you know. But don't just appear when you like it. Imay not look like it but I'm quite busy too you know," Youngji said with a chuckle as she continued cooking. 

Hongbin lowered his head and said, "Arasseo. Mianhe for putting you in a tight situation."

Youngji smiled and said, "Aniyo. Don't worry about it. Oh, oppa I'm done cooking, call you later, ne?"

"Ne," Hongbin said as he waved his hand to Youngji. 

Youngji waved back and closed the call before serving the bokkeumbap.

"Here is Heo Youngji's infamous bokkeumbap!" Youngji said happily as she served the fried rice to her eonnies.

"Aigoo, well done! Jal mogkesseumnida!" Gyuri said.

"Jal mogkesseumnida!" Sengyeon and Hara said after.

While they were enjoying Youngji's cooking, Gyuri asked the maknae, "You were talking to Hongbin-sshi awhile ago?"

Youngji nodded in reply. Seungyeon asked, "Is he courting you?"

Youngji was shocked at the sudden question by her eonnie and answered, "Aniyo eonnie!"

"Maybe he is, but Youngji is not noticing it," Hara replied with a grin.

Youngji lowered his head quickly; in her mind she is thinking she's the victim of teasing tonight again. She then said, "Eonnie, if Hongbin-oppa is courting me, he should ask me first if I'll allow him right?"

Gyuri whispered to Youngji, "That's Junhyung did to Hara."

"Yah, yah, what are you saying there?" Hara said, knowing Gyuri is saying something about her.

Gyuri just shook her head and replied, "I'm giving Youngji an advice based from real-life sitautions."

The four girls laughed as they finish their small dinner. Seungyeon then asked, "But honestly, Youngji...Don't you like someone among the idols? Even a crush?"

Youngji suddenly blushed and said, "I'll clean up."

The three members of KARA suddenly surrounded Youngji in her seat. "You have tell us Youngji," Gyuri said, "We have been in the industry for so long and we know who the players us. Trust me; we have been getting love letters for so many times and then they end up to be in a relationship with other idols."

 

Meanwhile, Jackson was in the restaurant near JYP building. He was fiddling with his phone when Lee Gookju and Seo Kangjun arrived.

"Hyung! Noona!" Jackson called them.

When the three were all settled and have ordered their food, Gookju asked, "Good thing I do not have schedules for today and it's Kangjun's day-off. What is it?"

"Well...I'm planning to ask Youngji on a date," Jackson said.

Kangjun and Gookju were surprised. Kangjun then said, "Why so suddenly?"

"VIXX's Hongbin-sshi...Remember when he suddenly appeared at the house? I think he was going to Youngji back to her dorm...That mean he's going to have an indirect date with...Why are you two laughing?" Jackson said

Gookju and Kangjun laughed when Jackson said the word "indirect date". Gookju then said, "So since Youngji did not go, you want to get ahead of Hongbin-sshi?"

Jackson nodded. Kangjun then asked, "So why are we here then?"

Jackson suddenly held the hands of Kangjun and Youngji, "Help me please, hyung and noona. Help me plan the date with Youngji."

Gookju then said, "Good! You have asked the right people!"

 

"No, flowers should be good!" Hyuk said.

Ken said, "That did not work right? Chocolates!"

"Ja, ja, calm done, yaedeul-ah," N said as s were becoming too loud except for Leo.

The VIXX members were planning for a special day; Hongbin will ask Youngji on a date. The members except for Leo were just throwing suggestions at N and Hongbin who were standing in front of the wwhiteboardto organize the thoughts; so far, they haven't even written anything on the board.

Hongbin shook his head and said, "Come on guys, help me out here."

Leo just pointed out at Ken. N then said, "Right! Ken had a girlfriend before!"

Ken stood up and said, "Yeorobun, I have experience so please listen to me okay?"

Ken then suddenly wrote and discussed what he thought to be a perfect date. After Ken had finished talking, Leo showed a thumb up and so did Ravi and Hyuk. 

"I think it can go well," N commented. 

Hongbin nodded and hugged Ken. "Gomawo, hyung!"

 

At KARA's dorm, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara were listening as Youngji whole heartedly and honestly tell everything about her sistuation to her eonnies  

"Well, there are two guys to be honest: Jackson and Hongbin-oppa. But, last time...I was out in the middle of the road stunned at Jackson' s gift which is this," Youngji pointed on the necklace she is wearing, "When Jackson pulled me out of the way from a zooming car. His pull forced us into a hug...Then, eonniedeul, my heart starting beating fast--"

Cheers and shouts started to erupt from the other three KARA members. Youngji was a bit emabarassed and started to blush. After a minute of spazzing, the three KARA eonnies settled and asked Youngji, "What happened next?"

"It was so awkward between us, eonnie," Youngji stated, "We did not even talk at all."

Seungyeon started to sing Soyou and Junggigo's Some. Gyuri tapped Seugyeon and said, "What about Hongbin?"

"Well, I have...had...have? I don't know but I like him since the time we filmed the MV...but I became so familiar with him, but...I don't know..." Youngji answered.

Suddenly two text messages arrived at Youngji's phone. The text messages are:

Youngji, can we hang out before you film Roommate? I'll pick you up at your dorm - Hongbin-oppa

Heo Youngji, let'smeet then come together at the house. I'll pick you up at your dorm - Jackson

"eonnie!" Youngji said as she showed the text messages, making Gyuri Seungyeon and Hara burst into shouts.

"Eotteokaji? (What should I do?)" Youngji asked.