Not Some Anymore

Am I Yours?

Youngji woke up a bit early - it was 4AM. Her eonnies were all still asleep. She opened her phone and checked the Roommate chatroom.

 

~Roommate Chatroom~

Jo Seho: I haven't heard from Youngji. Does she have a schedule?

Wang Jackson: Even though she has, she'll drop by a message right?

Lee Dongwook: You miss her already?

Wang Jackson: Hyung, don't start again...

Sunny: Hey, how was the christmas party?

Nana: Eonnie! It was nice! Too bad you weren't there; Jackson got to see his parents!

Sunny: Woah~ Congratulations, Jackson.

Wang Jackson: I would like to thank everyone for that opportunity. Jeongmal kamsahamnida, yeorobeun

Seo Kangjun: You deserve a time with them, Jackson. 

Bae Jong Ok: I'm curious; what was your mother's impression of Youngji, Jackson?

Wang Jackson: She said she was really nice. Mommy said that she would like a daughter like Youngji.

Nana: Youngji is really lovable, don't you think?

Wang Jackson: Of course, Nana-noona.

Jo Seho: So will you marry Youngji?

Wang Jackson: Hyung!

Park Joon: What's wrong with that, man? You don't have a chance with Song Gayeon so go with Youngji?

Wang Jackson: Should I? ke ke ke

 

Youngji closed the chatroom. Her tears started to fall again; now that she acknowledged the fact that she really likes Jackson, she finds it difficult to play along the teasing anymore. She then fiddled with her phone before deciding to message someone.

Are you awake? - Youngji

Yeah, what's up? Why haven't you left a message on the chatroom? - Jackson

Youngji sighed; right now it would have been nice to talk about her problem with Jackson, the only thing is Jackson is her problem.

I was hanging out with Hongbin-oppa - Youngji

WHAT? What did you do? Where did you go? - Jackson

We just went to Han River and did stuff. - Youngji

I'm your best friend and you did not tell me about it? - Jackson

... - Youngji

Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something? - Jackson.

I don't know either... - Youngji  

Youngji then closed her phone. She wouldn't expect Jackson to reply since he doesn't reply after a message like that. Youngji tried to sleep but she was wide awake already. Half an hour later, Youngji's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Youngji asked.

"Eodiya? I'm in front of your building," Jackson said, sounding like he was catching his breath.

"Mwo?!" Youngji said as she shot right up, left a note for her eonnies and went downstairs. When Youngji got out, she was welcomed by Jackson's hug. 

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked.

That simple question made Youngji burst into sobs again. "Youngji?! What happened?" Jackson asked worriedly.

 

Youngji was smiling as she and Jackson were watching their previous Roommate episodes, with Youngji's head on Jackson's shoulders while the two are sitting on a bench at a park near KARA's dorm. Since Youngji remained silent about the reason why she cried, Jackson proposed that they watch their previous episode to lighten up Youngji's mood. 

"Heo Youngji!!!" 3 familiar voices was heard that made Youngji and Jackson turn around. 

The three KARA members were dumbstruck as they found Youngji with Jackson; last night she was sobbing so hard about the guy. 

Jackson stood up and greeted his sunbaes. "Annyeonghaseyo, GOT7 Jackson imnida."

Gyuri abruptly pulled Youngji from Jackson. Jackson suddenly said, "I like Youngji."

"Mwo?!" KARA said at the same time.

"I know Youngji doesn't feel the same but I really like her. I got so worried about her in our conversation in text that I had to ask JYP-hyung to go here. I felt jealous when that Hongbin asked her out and she did went out with him! But still...I had to call you my Korean best friend since I do not know what to call you and I don't want to call you crush in front of many people since I know you don't have the same feelings back," Jackson confessed. 

Youngji was dumbstruck. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara looked at Jackson, then at each other. Hara finally broke the silence by saying, "So you were in a some relationship."

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked. 

Youngji swallowed her saliva before saying, "I...I like you too, Jackson. I like you the same way as you do. The reason I walked away during the date is because you were mentioning about Gookju-noona...You liked her since our first episode. Then I asked you and you said...You said.."

Youngji ended up sobbing again. Jackson wasted no chance and hugged Youngji tight. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara signaled Jackson that were heading back; jackson bowed his head in reply. 

Youngji continued speaking though she was sobbing, "Korean...best friend...Your mommy...You were crying...I was crying with you...Crying for you..."

"Shhh," Jackson said as he hugged Youngji tighter, "Don't cry, Youngji. I'm sorry."

Youngji then stopped crying. She felt at peace after her confession and at peace at Jackson's arms. Her arms then wrapped Jackson in a hug as well. "I...I really really like you, Jackson."

"I really, really like you too, Youngji," Jackson replied. 

 

Both KARA and GOT7 had a schedule that day and the two had no choice but to be separated. While they were on their way to their schedules, the two texted each other.

Jackson, should we tell the Roommate eonniedeul and oppadeul? - Youngji

We have too...Their family too. But... - Jackson

But? - Youngji

What if they tease you without end? I can handle it..But what about you? - Jackson

Don't worry. I can handle it. What I'm worried about are your fans... - Youngji

We do not have to tell yet - Jackson

Arasseo...What time will your schedule end? - Youngji

Molla...What about yours? - Jackson

Na do molla...We're here. You tell the Roommate eonniedeul and oppadeul. I'll message you later. Take care ppyong~ <3 :-*  - Youngji

Arasseo...You take care also~ <3 :-* - Jackson

The two idols worked with much energy, now knowing that they have each other. The KARA members noticed howYoungji went back to her old lively and and bubbly self. Meanwhile, Jackson did his schedule and practiced for GOT7's year-end and overseas performances more enthusiastically than before.

During their practice, Mark asked Jackson, "You seem to be happy."

"Didn't you know, hyung," Youngjae said, "Jackson-hyung went to KARA-sunbaenim's place last night."

Jr said, "Well? What happened?"

After Jackson told them what happened, the GOT7 members went around Jackson and hugged him very tight to the point of squeezing him. 

"Chughahamnida~ Chughahamnida~" Jackson's groupmate started to sing.

"You better take good care of her," Mark said, "KARA-sunbaenim will be after you if you hurt her."

"Not only that," JB said, "But also the Roommates."

Jackson then swallowed his saliva. How is he going to tell it to the Roommates?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I would like to mention my beta TheBabyVixen :) Thank you so much for editing :)