I Have A Man

Am I Yours?

Jackson and Youngji were in Room #5 of the share house; Jackson is lying down and Youngji is leaning on Jackson's shoulders with the latter's arms around Youngji. They were watchig the Roommate episode where Lee Dongwook forced the two to make up during their bickering. Everyone else (except for Kangjun who was already sleeping at the at Room #5 also) was at the living area at the second floor talking about Jackson and Youngji and the call...

 

~Flashback~

"Mworago, oppa?" Youngji asked again. 

Jackson, on the other hand, was dumbfounded then suddenly clenched his fist. Park Minwoo saw it and immediately went to Jackson to calm him down.

Talk to that guy first, Minwoo mouthed to Youngji as he calmed down Jackson who was also doing his best to calm down.

"Ever since we filmed the MV...I liked you, and the more we talked over the phone...The more we hanged out...The more that I fell for you. I love you, Youngji," Hongbin repeated. 

Youngji said, "Oppa, You know that I like Jackson, right? I told you a while ago that."

Hongbin replied, "I know. But, Youngji, you're not yet officially dating, right? You're not yet his girlfriend. I want to have a chance, Youngji. I know that there was a time you liked me--"

"Arasseo," Youngji cut Hongbin, "Let's meet tomorrow night at the Han River."

Everyone else listeing to Youngji was shocked at her sudden invite. Youngji said, "Let's talk about this tomorrow, oppa. I am a bit tired today and I know you are too. Good night, oppa."

"Ne, jal jayo, Youngji-ah," Hongbin said and it sounded like he was about to say something else when Youngji hung up.

Jackson went to Youngji and said, "You're going to meet him?!"

Youngji calmly held Jackson's hand and said, "Before you speak, listen to me first, okay? You better calm down...Kangjun-oppa, can we stay at Room #5?"

Kangjun nodded in reply to Youngji's question. She thanked him and pulled Jackson towards Room #5.

~End of flashback~

 

"I think Youngji will just tell Hongbin off," Bae Jong Ok said.

"Why meet him then?" Park Joonhyung asked.

Sunny answered, "Girls usually want it to be personal."

Jo Seho commented, "I think it's better if right there and then, girls say no."

"We're sensitive to the feelings of others," Nana said.

"I think Youngji will give Hongbin a chance for tomorrow only," Lee Gookju said.

Minwoo said,"Youngji is not like that, noona."

Dongwook chuckled and said, "This is the first time we're almost all here and we're seriously talking...And it's about a love triangle."

Ryohei added, "I am curious on why Youngji will meet the guy tomorrow, and on how she calmed Jackson down."

 

The JackJi couple are now in Room #5 just listening to soft music. Jackson then said, "Can I go with you tomorrow?"

Youngji looked at Jackson ad said, "Aniyo. I'll ask one of my KARA eonniedeul to come with me, or maybe the other Roommate eonniedeul."

Jackson said, "I'm just worried."

"Don't worry, Jackson. I'll be alright. Trust me on this one, okay?" Youngji said. She added, "We better sleep now. Jal jayo~"

"Eumm~" Jackson replied and kissed Youngi's head. Smiling and being embarassed, Youngji snuggled closer and hugged Jackson. Jackson smiled and the couple drifted to sleep. Meawhile...

"Woah...Look at them," Gookju whispered. She, Dongwook, Joonhyung, Minwoo and Nana were looking at the JackJi couple sleeping, with Youngji in Jackson's arms. 

"We better leave them and Kangjun and sleep also," Dongwook said. 

 

Hongbin was eagerly waiting at the Han River the next night. He had a feeling that Youngji will give him a chance, though Ravi and Hyuk thought otherwise. However, it seemed that his bandmates were correct as Hongbin saw Youngji arrive with Goo Hara and Sunny.

"Musun...? (What...?)" Hongbi trailed off.

"I can't come here alone...Well, not anymore, so Hara-eonnie and Sunny-eonnie are with me," Youngji said.

Hongbin asked, "Musun mal-iyah? (What are you saying?)"

"I'm Jackson's girlfriend now," Youngji said, "And...I wanted to say personally that...I can't like you more than just a friend, oppa. I wanted to say it personally so that...You'll understand...Joesonghaeyo, oppa."

Hongbin stood up and said, "Is this why Hara-sunbaenim and Sunny-subaenim are here? If I get..."

"Ani," Hara said before Youngji could speak, "I was the one who taught her to bring someone else for this."

Sunny commented, "Also, Youngji going out at this hour? Mianhe, Hongbin-sshi, but if I myself had kown that you met before I would have went with her that time too."

Youngji then said, "Eonniedeul, maybe we can talk better if we're alone...Maybe a few feet away?"

Sunny looked at Hara for confirmation. Hara nodded and went a few feet away from Hongbin and Youngji. 

"Why can't--" Hongbi said but Youngji cut him off.

"Oppa," Youngji said, "I do not want to ruin our friendship. I really like Jackson...Wait, no...I said to Jackson last night that I love him and I really meant that. You'll meet other girls..."

"Did you like me before?" Hongbin asked abruptly.

Youngji nodded. "I did," Yougji said, "If you meant more than an oppa...But it was only a crush since we just met that time. Now, we got to be familiar around each other and you have become one of my oppadeul in the industry and I want to thank you for that, oppa." 

"You can't have me just as a friend Youngji," Hongbin said, "It's either you will accept me to court you or...Or I'll have to avoid you."

"That's unfair," Youngji said.

Hongbin said, "You are the one unfair, Youngji...If you do not call until tomorrow at noon...You will not see me again."

Hongbin then left Youngji who started already to cry. Youngji doesn't want to loose Hongbin as her oppa, but she cannot give him what he asks...

What will I do? Yougji thought to herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits to TheBaByVixen for editing :)

 

Can I ask you you for your comments about the fic so far?