flamzfox

My Story Stronghold: Fic Recs [UNDER CO.]

BLOOD'S CREATION

just keep the width in 200

LUHAN/SEHUN ★ ANGST, FANTASY ★ CHAPTERED ★ COMPLETE

He was born as a sacrifice to the heavens.

Each century a prince is born with the blood of the gods pulsing within his veins. They were deemed the special ones, the ones that the entire world would look up to. They were humanity's glory, life's symbol, and they had only one purpose: to die.

Oh Sehun sat waiting. It was a game to him. How calmly could he await death that was sure to befall him? The blood that ran through his veins was his sustaining force, yet would also be the cause behind his ultimate ruin. How cursed it was to be blessed. His entire life was marked for death. Yes, he was a prince. Yes, he was worshiped and loved. But what did that matter when on the last moon of his last autumn day, his blood would be collected by Heaven's Priest?

His blood had the power to heal, the power to bless, the power to all things. That was the magic of blood. Yet, it was useless to Sehun because his blood was not his to use as he pleased.

But for him... for him, Sehun was hesitating. He could save him, but at what price?

HUMANITY'S CODE

just keep the width in 200

KRIS/LAY/SUHO ★ ANGST, SCIFI ★ CHAPTERED ★ COMPLETE

Kris spent three years coding perfection, but as his code comes to life, Kris realizes taht he had thought too simplistically about the program.
How much did it take to make something human?
The lines between living and not, human and not were blurring.
Test subject 2034, Zhang Yixing, was real.
Kris had programmed life itself.

 TITLE

just keep the width in 200

PAIRING ★ GENRE ★ TYPE ★ STATUS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dictum, riddsus sed tincidunt tincidunt, leo velit vehicula sem, sit amet tristique quam lorem eu mauris. Donec a sem elementum, gravida justo sit amet, facilisis erat. Etiam at blandit justo. Integer at lorem vestibulum, viverra magna nec, ultrices libero. Proin sit amet neque et nisi dapibus bibendum. Morbi eleifend luctus blandit. Etiam orci nunc, viverra eget lacus ac, scelerisque auctor lorem. Sed porta urna et neque consectetur fringilla. Etiam egestas condimentum blandit. Nullam venenatis nisi in odio sodales tincidunt. Vestibulum ornare quam sed bibendum laoreet. Nunc ut velit ultricies, suscipit ipsum quis, imperdiet dolor.