Date

This Time Catch Me

Jessica is fixing heself and looking at the mirror. Jessica smile when she remember Tiffany's smile. She's so thankful for the girl, the girl who is loyal to her and never tries to hurt her. Jessica feel stupid choosing Taeyeon over Tiffany.

"Ready!" Jessica said then goes to Tiffany's house to pick her up. 

 

 

Tiffany is looking at the mirror and know if everything's perfect, it's not the first time Jessica asked her on date and she's always like this everytime Jessica asks her on date. Check if everything's okay. Then someone door bell. 

"Good evening..." Jessica is always stunned everytime she see Tiffany in dress. "... Beautiful..." Jessica said then gives her lovely smile at Tiffany so Tiffany blush and smile back.

"Good evening too, Ms. Gentlewoman" Tiffany said then they laugh then Jessica offer her hand then Tiffany takes it. 

"I'm always gentle" Jessica said. 

"And i always know that" Tiffany said then they chuckle then Jessica open the door for Tiffany and Tiffany enter then Jessica close the door and enter the car too. 

"It's been a while since we visit Sooyoung there" Jessica said.

"Yeah" Tiffany said then Jessica start driving. 

"You're so beautiful tonight" Jessica said.

"Are you flirting with me?" Tiffany said.

"No, i'm telling a fact plus you're always beautiful, i asks to myself why you become a doctor, you can be a fashion designer" Jessica said.

"Nah, i like helping sick people than helping some people to dress up" Tiffany said. "Plus thank you for complement, you should be a model than a photographer" Tiffany said.

"I get that a lot" Jessica said then they laugh. "I'm so happy, just thinking i'm going on date with you tonight, i don't get myself why i feel so happy, i'm just happy" Jessica said then Tiffany's heart beat so fast again. 

"I am too... but i'm always happy just by thinking of you"

 

 

 

Taeyeon is now waiting outside in her house. 

"Is Sunmi is the man here?" 

"She says just for today, she wants to be the man" Taeyeon said.

"You're pretty lucky to have her" Her brother said.

"Maybe i am" Taeyeon said. 

 

 

Sunmi already arrive their and Taeyeon enter the car. 

"Good evening" Taeyeon greet.

"Good evening too" Sunmi said. 

"You're once again makes me stunned at your beauty" Taeyeon said.

"Thank you. you too Ms. Superstar" Sunmi said. Then she start driving.

 

 

"Oh god!! Why they're so many customer??" Sooyoung asks.

"Because after Ms. Taeyeon post a picture with you, many people start going here" 

"What a benefit!" Sooyoung said "There's only one private room now!" Sooyoung said. 

 

 

At the same time, TaeMi and JeTi arrive at the same time and open the door at the same time and see each other at same time so all of them eyes widen then they bow at each other then TaeNy wave at each other.

"What a coincedence" SunMi said. "Are you guys are friends?" She asks. 

"Yes, we are" Tiffany said. 

"It's shocking... you guys are on date?" Taeyeon asks then Tiffany shyly nod. 

"Yes" Jessica said then smile at Tiffany then Tiffany smile back. Taeyeon's heart get hurt seeing them like that. 

Then they enter the restaurant and see many customers. It's shock them and now some of them secretly taking them a picture. 

"There's only one private room... sorry" 

"No, Tiff, let's give it to them since it's their first time here, if it's okay for you?" Jessica said. 

"Oh sure!" Tiffany said. 

"Then why don't you guys join us?" SunMi asks. 

"What?!" Taeyeon asks. "I mean... it's our date, us, only" Taeyeon said.

"But you never talk about your past, i want to know your past, if it's okay for you, join us" SunMI said then JeTi looks at each other then nod.

"Good" SunMi said. 

They enter the private room, Jessica and Tiffany seat next to each other while Jessica is facing Taeyeon while Tiffany is facing SunMi.

"So Let's order" 

"This.."

"I like to taste this....." 

"Mine is........" 

After their order

"Where's your CEO? I mean Sooyoung? Jessica asks.

"She's busy but if you guys asks about her, she will visit you guys later"

"Okay" 

"So let's talk now, what's Taeyeon in High School" SunMi asks. 

"Player..." Tiffany said then Taeyeon chuckle "You are!" Tiffany said. 

"I don't deny it!" Taeyeon said. 

"Why she become a player?" Sunmi asks then Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with a sign that 'Don't answer'.

"She's just want to play... I guess... but it's not a relationship... just keep on flirting and flirting" Tiffany get what Taeyeon was giving to her. 

"Pretty bad..." Sunmi said then they laugh. They just keep on talking and laughing about something but Jessica just keep looking at Tiffany because she don't want to look at those two, Sumi and Taeyeon. Then the foods arrive and they eat

"Stop staring" Tiffany said then stare back at Jessica then Jessica look aways with sad pout "Oh, please, not with your aegyo again" Tiffany said. 

"I just like looking at you right now..." Jessica said.

"Why...?" Tiffany asks. 

"Nothing... i just really like looking at you" Jessica said. 

"You looks so cute together, are you guys a couple?" Sunmi asks. 

"No..." they both said.

"You guys looks unsure" Taeyeon said. Then JeTi just chuckle and a smile that put on Taeyeon's face is fake, once again, fake.

 

 

Tiffany and Sunmi goes to restroom together then TaengSic are alone now then they both stand up at the same time.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asks.

"You too, where?" Taeyeon asks.

"Terrace" TaengSic said. Then they both sigh, they're in second floor and the private room has a terrace that facing the forest. They both go there to have a fresh air.

"You two look cute" Taeyeon said.

"Thanks..." Jessica said.

"Can you say it to me now? The thing i know you really wanted to say to me when i leave... i want to hear it now" Taeyeon said.

"Why you suddenly become like that?" Jessica asks.

"Become what? I'm just normal, i just want to know what you're feeling and what do you want to say even it's hurtful words" Taeyeon said.

"Okay" Jessica said then Jessica sigh first. "You liar" When Taeyeon hear that... her heart is already hurting. 

"That's it?" Taeyeon asks. 

"You liar, things that you says is not true, you left me without saying anything. I give all my love, i gave you my everything because you're my everything. I hate you, I hate you so much, so much! I though you love me but i guess, i'm just one of those girls you played with me, after getting bored with me, you left me. I'm so damn hurt, you don't know how much it's hurts, you don't know" 

Taeyeon just keep her low head and listen to Jessica's every words.

"But- you teach me everything, how to love, how to be strong, how to fight your life, how to be happy, how to be intellegent. You make me, you made a new Jessica, if you don't come to my life, i will still be the past Jessica... you also teach me how to fake, to fake at a right time, where you can't ruin everything. You know what..."

Tiffany and Sunmi with Sooyoung comeback and see them at terrace

"I was about to ask Tiffany to my girlfriend... but you come with your GF and ruin my plan" Jessica said then Taeyeon can't take it anymore, tears falls in her eyes, tears, so many tears. Then Taeyeon stop looking down this time but she looks at the sky

"You're really the only person who can makes me cry, i also damn hate you" Taeyeon said with smile but her tears are keep falling then Jessica looks at her with surprise. 

"Stop crying, you will ruin you're make up" Jessica said.

"Don't worry, i'm not wearing any eyeliner" Taeyeon said. "You're so stupid... how can you make me cry so much?" Taeyeon said then left and goes to

Sunmi and they see Taeyeon crying are giving them so much surprise. 

"W-what happen?" Sunmi said and start panicking. Jessica also comeback "What did you do?" Sunmi asks Jessica. 

"What's happening?" Sooyoung asks.

"I also don't know, when you comeback, we see those talking then Taeyeon come back, crying" Tiffany said. 

"How come that you still can makes me cry? Why are you making me cry?" Taeyeon said and cry so much. 

"It's because you're originally crying baby" Jessica said then Taeyeon wide her tears but it's still going down some tears from her eyes. "I will continue... you though you change when you're not... You're blonde hair become black hair, you're face become a little matured... you're height is still the same though" Jessica said then Taeyeon keep on crying while smiling.  "You're just the same, the Kim Taeyeon who is hardworking not to be alone again" Jessica said then Taeyeon cries more. 

"Shut up now!" SunMi said then Tiffany and Sooyoung goes to Jessica.

"Yeah... i deny it at first but you clearly know the truth... i don't want to be alone again , i don't want to be lonely again, i don't want to be someone's toy but i have to just not to be alone again, i don't want to be in that condominium anymore... i don't want my family will throw me again... i don't want to depend so much to you anymore" Taeyeon cries. It's shocking to the three

"I'm so stupid before, not noticing that the smile you put in your face is fake. You're always looks sad, i though you're strong enough for me not to support you but i guess i'm wrong, you're weak as me" Jessica said. Taeyeon stop crying and look at Jessica who is now having a blank face. 

It's a time for you to comeback were you really come from - unknown

Taeyeon's eyes widen... then she collapse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany with Sunmi are in the hospital, waiting for the results of Taeyeon. 

"Seriously... what kind of talk you guys talk about?" Tiffany said. 

"I guess... she open up the past or what i feel when she left me... i guess she get hurt by my words" Jessica said. 

"That's why you should pick some words to say" Tiffany said. 

"I just say that she ruin my plan" Jessica said.

"Plan? What plan?" Tiffany asks.

"For asking you being my girlfriend" Jessica said then Tiffany's eyes widen then Jessica smile at her. "I guess i will try next time" Jessica said.

 

--------------------

TaengSic or JeTi?

Which couple do you like the most??