I shouldn't

This Time Catch Me

Jessica and Taeyeon froze at their spot. Thinking why they don't recognize each other at first glance. 

"What-" Jessica try to talk but Taeyeon cover .

"Don't ever talk right now, i'm going to bring you at the near hospital" Taeyeon said. Then there is a car coming and it's actually Taeyeon's car. 

"Hey!" Her so-called-bestfriend Jiyeon come out from the car "Whose that?" Jiyeon asks.

"No time to asks, give me the key" Taeyeon said then help Jessica to stand and drag her to the car then Jiyeon gives her the key. 

"Wait, where are you going?" Jiyeon asks.

"I will explain later" Taeyeon said then leave Jiyeon. 

"HEY!" 

"No need to bring me to hospital, just drop me where my car is" Jessica said.

"I know you're feeling dizzy and just for your information, your side forehead is bleeding" Taeyeon said then Jessica touch her forehead and see some blood.

"Oh god, it's a metal door... and you hit me way too hard" Jessica said.

"It's not like i really mean it and plus what are you doing there?" Taeyeon asks.

"I'm getting bored waiting so i just walk for a while" Jessica said. 

"Waiting to?" Taeyeon asks.

"Krystal" Jessica said. "Good that Tiffany's hospital is near here" Jessica said. 

"Tiffany?"

 

Before Taeyeon come out, she disguise herself so much, she almost covering her whole face.

"This is a hospital, most people here are sicks so they won't brother looking at you" Jessica said.

"Some paparrazi might see me" Taeyeon said then they come out in the car and looks for Tiffany and then they goes to Tiffany's office.

"What happen to your forehead?" Tiffany asks then she looks at Jessica's back "Who's that?" Tiffany asks.

"Wow. Not greeting me" Jessica said.

"Oh, sorry, good evening" Tiffany said then smile. "So what happen?" Tiffany said then they seat while Taeyeon just stand there.

"She hit me by the door, unintentionally" Jessica said. Then Tiffany bring some medicine.

"So who's that?" Tiffany said.

"Taeyeon" Jessica said then Tiffany's eyes widen then Taeyeon pull her scarf down. 

"Nice seeing you again, Tiff" Taeyeon said then smile then Tiffany stop her work and hug Taeyeon.

"Tae-Tae!!" 

"Fany!!" 

They hug each other and talk for a minutes.

"How are you?" 

"I'm doing fine, i didn't know that you become a doctor"

"I like helping sick people, that's why"

"Fany, my forehead, please?" Jessica said then Tiffany quickly finish it and it's amaze Taeyeon. 

"Wow" Taeyeon said. 

"You're good now... and be careful" Tiffany said. "And don't be so stupid sometimes" Tiffany said.

"Yes" Jessica said 

"So drive me back to my car, i need to be there to take Krystal home" Jessica said to Taeyeon.

"Fine" Taeyeon said. Then Jessica hug Tiffany as a good bye

Why they're together?

Tiffany forget to asks why they're together and how come that they're talking so normal to each other.

 

 

In car, Taeyeon start driving...

"So... you and Tiffany got closer" Taeyeon said.

"Yes, so?" Jessica said. 

"Sorry" Taeyeon said.

"For what?" Jessica said "Don't worry, Tiffany says that it's not a big deal, the wounds will heal sooner" Jessica said.

"Sorry" Taeyeon repeat then Jessica knows what she is talking about.

"It's okay... i understand" Jessica said.

"How come that you understand if you don't really know" Taeyeon said. 

"I don't need to know why and i don't ever brother to ask why because i'm completely happy now" Jessica said and its hurts Taeyeon. 

Then Jessica come out from her car when they reach Jessica's car and good that the concert is still not finish or else Krystal will kill her. 

"Say happy birthday to your girlfriend for me" Jessica said then Taeyeon just low her head.

 

 

Jessica wait for Krystal to arrive since the concert is finish. She is still thinking why Taeyeon face show so much painful expression. 

"Maybe because she feel sorry in what happen to us" Jessica whisper then someone open the door and it's Krystal. 

"UNNIE!!! I see KIM TAEYEON!!!!!" Krystal shout then close the door.

"It's Sunmi's concert" Jessica remind her sister then start driving.

"WOW, just WOW!!! Kim Taeyeon is so perfect, she sing a wonderful song just for her girlfriend, how sweet is that??!!!! I wish i was Sunmi!!!!" Krystal said.

"Yeah, right" Jessica said. 

"Does it have a benifit of being her ex-girlfriend's sister?" Krystal said then Jessica gives her a death glance. "Just joking" Krystal said. "Oh come on, i want to be close to her!" Krystal said.

"Shut up, you can talk how much you like Taeyeon but don't ever mention her being my ex" Jessica said.

"I understand" Krystal said then just chuckle at the mad Jessica. "What happen to your forehead?" Krystal asks.

 

 

When Taeyeon got home, there's a party, a lot of entertainment director and producers. 

"Hey, good evening" Taeyeon start greeting the people, shaking their hands one by one and it's irritate Taeyeon. "Have a good night"

"A pleasure to meet you too"

"A nice place for me to stay is always in Korea"

"I like your dress too"

"Don't worry, i'm not like that"

Taeyeon keep answering those question that being throw at her.

"You will have a photoshoot this tuesday at my company" One producer said. "You're manager arrage it"

"I see, good, i hear that you're company produce the most famous magazine in the whole Korea" Taeyeon said.

"Yes and i'm proud because our photographer that we hired this time is professional" 

"I would like to meet that person" Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry, in business industry she is well known" 

"I'm excited" Taeyeon try to act while she's really not excited.

Taeyeon is heading at her room, her house is like a hotel, many people are working for her but she feel empty then she remember Jessica.

"I shouldn't let you go"