Power

This Time Catch Me

Jessica who is now working, all models are all over her again, flirting and flirting. Jessica is getting tired of being hit and it's makes her co-workers mad. 

"Then give us your face and body"

"Sorry, i was born with it" Jessica said.

"Wow... I watch the performance of you and Taeyeon, i didn't know you're that good at singing" 

"Well... i quit, i'm not that good anymore" Jessica said.

"Will you stop being humble?? It's irritating!" 

"Sorry..." Jessica said then they chuckle. 

"Well... You're so unbelievable, i mean, what's happening between of you and Taeyeon?" 

"Nothing... i'm pursuing Tiffany now and she has a girlfriend so nothing" Jessica said. 

"Hello" "Hi" Tiffany who is carrying a bag of foods arrive at Jessica's destination. 

"Yo, what's are you doing?" Jessica asks. 

"I'm always coming here, why? I can't now?" Tiffany asks. 

"No, absulotely no, you always can, i just though, you're so busy" Jessica said. 

"Sometimes, i need to have a break too" Tiffany said "I bought a foods, so let's eat" Tiffany said.

"Hm" Jessica said then smile.

They seat at the table and take out all the foods and the others join them too.

"Thanks that you bring a food" Jessica said. 

"I always bring a food here" Tiffany said. 

"Yeah, right" Jessica said then they just smile at each other.

 "By the way... I watch the fancam of you and Taeyeon's duet, its wonderful..." Tiffany said with bitter smile and it's makes Jessica nervous. 

"I will explain..."

"No need, Taeyeon explain it in the interview, i watch the interview too, so don't worry, i'm not mad or anything" Tiffany said.

"You're just jealous" 

"I'm not!"

"Ah whatever!" Jessica said then smile at Tiffany who is blushing "But i like it when you're jealous" Jessica said. 

"Why?" Tiffany asks. 

"Because i'm aware that you're care for me" Jessica said. 

"I always care" Tiffany said.

"I know." Jessica said. "I wish i was forever young, remember when you always found me, you always there and accompany me when i'm alone, in the bridge!" Jessica said. 

"Ah! Yes, i remember, you always go there before" Tiffany said.

"Yes, i miss that bridge, were i just going to stare at the river and at the sky" Jessica said "And to watch it with you again" Jessica said then Tiffany smile. 

"We will do that" Tiffany said then Jessica smile back.

 

 


Jessica's work done early this time and when she come home and goes to her room, she goes to her bed and of course, sleep. 

"So this is our farewell" Little Taeyeon said then have a tearly eyes. 

"Don't cry again! I hate it when you cry, i will find you and let's play again, okay!" Little Jessica said. 

"We will!!!" Taeyeon said. 

"Let's make a promise then" Jessica said. 

"What is it?" Taeyeon said. 

"When i find you, let's get married so we always can play around!" Jessica said then Taeyeon smile. 

"Yeah... let's get married!!!" Taeyeon said then hug Jessica.

Jessica open her eyes and look at the ceiling.

"How can you forget that?" Jessica asks. "Why i'm even thinking of you?" Jessica ask herself

Jessica down to her table study and sees her ring there and she looks at it.

"That promise... We will never fullfill that" Jessica said. "Why i keep on thinking of you, you midget??!! This is all Krystal's fault!" Jessica said then mess her hair in frustration. Then Jessica calls Tiffany.

Jessica: Hello?

Tiffany: Yes? Why did you call me?

Jessica: Are you busy?

Tiffany: A little bit...

Jessica: Oh sorry... I just like hearing your voice, bye

(End call)

Jessica is just happy being with Tiffany, she still cannot ask Tiffany to be her girlfriend because they're both busy and she want to make it special but also she doesn't know if she really loves Tiffany. Jessica once again looks at the ring and remember the promise she made with Taeyeon.
Jessica once again goes to the bridge and smile when she remeber her times with Tiffany here, when Tiffany talks about betraying and when Tiffany talks about love and remember everything. Then one car stopped and someone goes outside................. 

 

 

 

It's Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's eyes widen when she see Taeyeon, standing there and looking at her with poker face. They never leave each other eyes and then Taeyeon goes to her without breaking the eyes contact then Jessica break it. 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asks. 

"Right back to you..." Taeyeon said.

"I'm here because i'm always here" Jessica said. 

"I'm just want to be free for a moment and this place is the bridge i see when i goes to your house, i discover that this place is so quite and refreshing, hoping that no one will know me" Taeyeon said.

"Hoping? Sorry, you're superstar, maybe a grandma will not recognize you" Jessica said.

"I come here for a question... What's the promise we make before?" Taeyeon asks.

Jessica froze for a second and just look at her. 

"What?" Jessica asks.

"I see my diary before... then i wrote something about the promise but it's not complete, i mentally scold myself not writing everything, so i will asks you, what's that promise?" Taeyeon asks.

"Even i say, it's not going to happen... it's impossible" Jessica said.

"If you say... but what is it? SInce it's not going to be happen anyway" Taeyeon said.

"Fine" Jessica said then sigh "If we ever sees each other again... we will get married" Jessica said then she look aways and just look at the river and leaving Taeyeon shock. Then Taeyeon smile and look at the river too. 

"Well... That's kid promise" Taeyeon said then sadly smile and wishing it will come true.  "You always goes here, huh... are you going here alone?" Taeyeon asks.

"No, i'm always with Tiffany, this is the place where she found me... she found me here when we're still high school. We're both going here in almost everyday before but when we graduate collage, we stop going here because we become busy especially Tiffany" Jessica said.

"So nice..." Taeyeon said with calm voice. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon goes home with smile after having a peaceful talk with Jessica and also knowing the promise that she had with her. Then when she look at the mirror to check her looks, someone goes to her back and it's Kim Tae Hee. 

"You're back" Taeyeon said then Tae Hee bow.

"I'm back, master" Tae Hee said. "Sorry..." 

"Which means... my power will comeback...." Taeyeon said then face Tae Hee. "But i'm glad, you're still alive, i think it's my time to suffer again, i actually expect it since i'm hearing her voice again" Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon... I think... you should stop being superstar now....." Tae Hee said. "You're always in the crowd" Tae Hee said.

"I can't" 

"Why?"

"My parents will trash me again" 

"I'm here"

"I don't need you"

"I can take care of you"

"You're the one who makes me suffer" Taeyeon said. Then Taeyeon collapse at suddenly headache. 

 

When Taeyeon wakes up, she tries to read Tae Hee's mind.
 

Are you okay?

"I'm fine" Taeyeon said. Taeyeon once again can read, can hear minds and of course, she can't control it.

 

 

 

Krystal and Jessica are watching T.V. then a news appear. 

Reporter: Superstar Kim Taeyeon, collapse after her performace for 3 times in 2 months, what's happening to her? Many fans are getting worried at her health and what's actually happening to her? Did she has a sick? She's not feeling well? Many people are getting curious but her agency still cannot gave a proper statement in what's happening.

"Ahh... I hope she's okay..." Krystal said with sad voice. 

"What the.... She's collapsing again..." Jessica said. 

"You know... She's not updating her instagram that much now.... i'm getting worried... unnie... please contact her and asks if she's okay" Krystal said.

"Not happening" Jessica said.

"Aish... i know you're more worried than me" Krystal said then Jessica didn't say anything because it's true.

 

 

Jessica goes to one cafe and have a coffee there alone when someone sit infront of her. 

"Who are you?" Jessica asks.

"I'm Park Gyuri" Gyuri said

"Why are you sitting here?" Jessica asks.

"Why you're so cold?"

"I don't feel like flirting, right now" Jessica said.

"Who says i will flirt with you?" Gyuri said.

"Then why are you here?" Jessica said. 

"I'm Taeyeon's witch, the one who curse her" Gyuri said then Jessica looks at her with eyes shot open

"WHAT- what did you need from me?" Jessica said. 

"For a meanwhile... did you know why i curse Taeyeon?" Gyuri asks.

"I don't know, she never talks about it, never when we're still dating" Jessica said. "Is her power back...? I hear in the news that she's collapsing..." Jessica said.

"Yes... her power comeback, the one she can't take control of" Gyuri said. "Want to know why i curse her?" Gyuri asks.

"Yes, i want to know but why you're telling it to me first?" Jessica asks.

"You love Taeyeon, right? You're Taeyeon's love too so i'm telling you" Gyuri said. "Taeyeon stole the person i like the most, no, i love the most, she takes it from me" Gyuri said.

"What do you mean by that?" Jessica asks. "Plus are you sure that i love Taeyeon? For your information-"

"You're pursuing Taeyeon's bestfriend, Tiffany Hwang but you still love Taeyeon and i know that because i'm a witch and i can know everything that i want" Gyuri said.

"Fine, continue"

"I love Kim Tae Hee but she choose Taeyeon over me so that's why i hate Taeyeon..." Gyuri said then Jessica's eyes widen.

"But she says that her power have been cure for a while" 

"For a while when Tae Hee is staying with me but now, she comeback to Taeyeon again, she always comeback to Taeyeon" Gyuri said.

"Now... why are you saying those things...?" Jessica asks.

"I just want to say something to you since it's been a 2 months when her power comeback, i kind of pity her now so..."

"So..........."

"Choose one"

"Choose from what?"

"Who do you want to suffer? The person you love or you?" Gyuri asks. "Taeyeon has been suffer a lot since before because of her power, being alone, always, stuck in the house, always. She left you because of her power too... she suffer a lot"

"She left because of her father command because her family treat her like a trash and her dad will ruin your life if Taeyeon didn't obey him" Gyuri said then Jessica's eyes widen. 

She does that for me? She left me because she doesn't want to hurt me, she doesn't want my life to be ruin.

"Yes, she does everything for you, she does, everything... just for you" Gyuri said then Jessica is super shock from those revelation.

Then why you never say it to me?

"She can't say it by her own mouth because you might not believe her" Gyuri said. 

"Are you reading my mind?" Jessica asks. 

"Yes because i can, it's also Taeyeon's power but Taeyeon sometimes can't read you're mind" Gyuri said.

"Why?"

"Because i say that when she can't read someone minds which means, she loves that person" Gyuri said. "That's why she's sticking with you since the beginning" Gyuri said.

"Taeyeon... she's stupid..." 

 

 

 

"So choose now" Gyuri said. "The person who you love or you? Which one do you like to suffer?" Gyuri said with wicked smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon who is now with Tae Hee. 

"You okay?"

"What do you think?" Taeyeon asks back. She looks miserable after the performance and good that she didn't collapse, in the whole performance, she's suffer alot from mind-reading.

"Sorry... i just can't go back to her" Tae Hee said.

"I understand it" Taeyeon said. "I'm not mad at you" Taeyeon said. 

Gyuri enter Taeyeon's room. 

"How did you get here?" Taeyeon asks.

"Not welcoming me?" Gyuri asks.

"Why would i welcome you?" Taeyeon asks then Gyuri chuckle. Tae Hee just goes to Taeyeon's side

"Aww... so sweet of you, Tae Hee, you never done that to me" Gyuri said.

"Why i will do it to you?" Tae Hee asks then Gyuri just smile at it. 

"By the way, you're so pitiful now so i will end it" Gyuri said.

"What's condition this time?" Taeyeon asks.

"I already have a nice talk with your Jessica" Gyuri said.

"What did you do to her?" Taeyeon said then goes to Gyuri and give her a death stare.

"Chill... i didn't do anything to her but i will do something to you" Gyuri said.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asks.

"She choose herself" Gyuri said.

"Don't tell me you're giving my power to her, no, please, don't!" Taeyeon said.

"I'm not, she choose to suffer but in this way, she choose to suffer to let you have a comfortable life and the condition is......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

for you to forget her, all the memories you have to her.... it's will be erase from you" 

 

------------------------

What do you think about about Jessica's decision??