Chapter 5

This Time Catch Me

 

It's already 3:00 pm, Taeyeon and Jessica spent their times at Taeyeon's room, playing game or fighting over something so little. It's time for Jessica to go home, well... it's Taeyeon who decide.

"No paparazzi... wow!" Taeyeon drive happily but she has a hard time taking Jessica out from her house with others knowing.

"You're like a kid who just come out from the house" Jessica said.

"All stars are like that when there's no people around you" Taeyeon said.

"Then why don't you just show your true self?" Jessica asks. "I mean, do what you want to do" Jessica said.

"It's hard especially i have a image of being a world's daugther" Taeyeon said.

"Wow... super humble, i cannot believe that i spent my time with you, yesterday and today. Good that i say that i will take a leave" Jessica said.

"You're-so-lucky" Taeyeon said. "It's only 3:00, want to go somewhere, i like hanging out with you because you're so different" Taeyeon said.

"You know what, i'm worried, because what if someone will remember me being your ex... what will happen if it's happen" Jessica said. 

"Then that's will be good because... i like talking about it" Taeyeon said.

"Shut up, bring me to Tiffany's hospital" Jessica said. 

"Why? Do you have a sick??" Taeyeon asks.

"Ah... no, no, she must be busy, bring me to my house" Jessica said.

"I say let's hang out again, let's go to-" 

"Not in forest"

"In some private resort? Let's invite the others, let's rent a small resort!!!!" Taeyeon said "It's been a while since i does it! The last time is with Jiyeon, Soyeon and Sunmi" Taeyeon said.

"Fine" Jessica said then she call Sooyoung

Sooyoung: What?

Jessica: Are you free?

Sooyoung: Why did you asks?

Jessica: Just answer me

Sooyoung: Yeah...

Jessica: Let's have a reunion with everyone, organize it because it's tonight

Sooyoung: You mean, everyone?? SURE

Jessica: Bring Sunny with you

Sooyoung: Of course then bring Tiffany with you

Jessica: Right! No, she can go by herself, contact the others then i will send you the address later if you tell me that everyone's agree.

Sooyoung: Sure!! Bye-bye, see you later!

Jessica: Hm.

(end call)

"Happy?" Jessica asks. Jessica somehow feel sorry for Taeyeon because knows that Taeyeon's life now is like a prison.

"YES!!!!" Taeyeon shout in the car then Jessica cover her ears "Oh!! I need to find a good resort now!!" Taeyeon said.

"So childish..."

 

 


After some hours, Taeyeon find a resort so Jessica calls Sooyoung then Sooyung says that everyone agress except Taeyeon which makes Jessica laugh. 

Jessica: Here the address ______________   ________ ____ at 7:30, you guys should be here!

Sooyoung: Yes, yes

(end)

"So, is everything's okay?" Jessica asks.

"It's been a while since i feel excited" Taeyeon said. 

"You rent a resort... did the-"

"They recognize me" Taeyeon said. "So they give me a big discount and i also say that don't spread it with aegyo" Taeyeon said.

"Nice one" Jessica said.

"What's their reaction? I'm waiting..." Taeyeon said. "It's already 6:00" Taeyeon said.

"I said to come at the time of 7:30" Jessica said.

"Good, let's prepare for the food" Taeyeon said.

 

 


They all arrive at exact 7:30 and they all meet at the gate.

"It's a fine resort" Sunny said. "What happen to you, Yul?" Sunny asks.

"Got in a accident" Yuri said. 

"You won't enjoy this night that much" Hyoyeon said. "Poor Yuri" Hyoyeon said 

"Aghh!! I want to play around too!!!" Yuri said.

"Huh... Sica unnie prepare this? I mean... why?" Yoona said. 

"I don't know, i just see her last week" Tiffany said 

"Maybe they just miss us" Seohyun said.

"I know that Jessica miss me so much" Sooyoung said.

"You're so drama" Sunny said then they enter and when they enter. Everyone's eyes widen...

"DON'T PUT IT!!!"

"Shut up!"

"YAH! I'm SUPER STAR KIM TAEYEON!!"

"Don't be so cocky"

"Take it off!!!"

"Why? It's suit to you"

"Really? Really? This damn mask?" Taeyeon take off the mask of dog. "Finally" Taeyeon said.

The others mouth open because they though that Taeyeon won't be coming and also to see those two together again. 

"Oh guys!" Taeyeon run over to them and leaving Jessica "I miss you guys so much!!" Taeyeon hug them one by one.

"When did- how-?" Sunny asks in excitement.

"You guys are watching T.V, right? I comeback but i can only be free until Friday... then back to work" Taeyeon said "What happen to you, Yuri?" Taeyeon asks.

"Accident, i answer that many times" Yuri said then they chuckle. 

"Oh my god... my idol is in front of me" Sooyoung said.

"Wipe your drool!" Yoona said.

"Yuck!" Tiffany said then they laugh

Seohyun keep quite not liking what she just see.  She thinks that Jessica and Tiffany was about to be together.

Why did you appear now?

"Let's have fun tonight!!" Sooyoung shout 

"YEAH!!!" All of them said.

"Oh god... i forget to call Sunmi..." Taeyeon said then she dial her 'girlfriend' 

Taeyeon: Hey, baby, sorry that i didn't call you yesterday.

Sunmi: Right, i have been calling you many times, you're not home, they say, where are you?

Taeyeon: I'm having a reunion with my friends, i'm so sorry, i will meet you this thursday, let's have a date.

Sunmi: Fine, but call me if you got home, okay?

Taeyeon: Okay, bye

Sunmi: Ok, bye, love you

(end call)

"You're pretty busy with love life too, huh?" Yoona asks.

"Slight" Taeyeon said.

"How come that you're with Jessica unnie?" Seohyun asks.

"Are you two an item now?" Taeyeon asks. To avoid the question

"You're so late, Tae-Tae, so many things happen" Tiffany said. 

"I'm so late, that's why i prepare all of this so you can update me" Taeyeon said then they just smile. 

"Then let's stay up all night!!" Hyoyeon shout.

 

 

 

Everyone jump in the pool, even it's night, it's fun and there's a music in the background

"Yeah, yeAh, yEAH, YEAH!!!" They all shout. Yuri who is just seating still having fun watching and chatting with them and Jessica join her

"Wow... this so fun, more fun than being an artist!!!" Taeyeon said "I hope the night was long!" Taeyeon said.

"I wish it too, it's been a long time since we become complete" Sunny said

"WOAH!!" Hyoyeon shout when Tiffany splash some water to her. 

"Looks fun!" Yoona join them

"I want to join you guys!!!" Yuri asks.

"No! I really won't let you come here but since it's reunion you have to come" Tiffany said.

"She's staying at your hospital?" Seohyun asks.

"Yeah" Tiffany said then Sooyoung splash some water at her face "YAH!" 

"Why don't you join us, Sica?" Sunny asks.

"No thanks" Jessica said. 

Tiffany get up in the pool and start pulling Jessica. 

"Wait- i said i don't want" Jessica said but then Yuri stand up and use her left leg to kick Jessica in pool.

*Splash*

"HAHAHAHA!" They all laugh. 

"You're dead!!" Jessica said but Tiffany stop her.

"Don't" Tiffany said "I'm a doctor here so i want to take care of those who are injured" Tiffany said then back hug Jessica and Taeyeon sees it and her smile become little.

"Fine" Jessica said then Taeyeon just look away with small smile and Seohyun notice it and also Sunny.

"Unnies, say cheese" Seohyun takes JeTi a picture. 

"CHEESE!!" JeTi shout while smiling at camera in the pool.

"You guys should date, really!" Sooyoung said.

"Stop flirting with everyone, Sica" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah! You keep on flirting with your models!" Tiffany said.

"They're flirting with me, i just have to play along but they take it seriously" Jessica said. "And i'm still enjoying my life being single" Jessica said.

"Just tie a knot with Tiffany unnie" Seohyun said.

"Stop talking to me" Jessica said and planning to leave the pool but Sooyoung catch her and pull her underwater and that's how they spend their night.

 

 

Yoona and Taeyeon are in the corner of the pool, taking a break after playing around. 

"So... how are you now, Yoona?" Taeyeon asks.

"Hard life... I'm working as vice-prez at my dad's company..." Yoona said.

"Wow... you guys really amazing now!" Taeyeon said.

"If we're amazing then what about you? I heard you have a upcoming musical" Yoona said.

"Yeah..." Taeyeon said.

"When you leave...?" 

"Hm."

"Sica unnie have a hard time... she can't makes a new friends but she's still inteacting with new people she meet but she never takes them seriously" Yoona said. 

"I don't like talking about it" Taeyeon said. 

"Just letting you know... She already move on but her heart is close again, hard as a rock even though she's cheerful now and playful... Her heart is once again locked" Yoona said. 

"So you're saying that..." 

"You must have that key" Yoona said. 

"I can't... Tiffany must have that key" Taeyeon said. 

"Fine... i'm not forcing you, it's your life not mine, even though we didn't talk to each other for many years, i feel that we never change" Yoona said

"Yeah... nothing change" Taeyeon said then smile.

 

 

After swimming... They eat even they're wet because of the pool. While eating, Taeyeon takes a selfie one-by-one. 

"Bunny, let's take a picture" 

"Fany! It's your turn"

"Sooyoung, let's take a selfie" 

"Yoona, come here, let's take a picture."

"It's time for you, Seohyunie, our maknae!"

"My twin, come let's take a picture, Kim Choding" 

"Stop complaining, just smile at the camera"

"Yuri... i know you're in pain but let's take a picture together" 

"Oh, i have something to post now in instagram" Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, guyzzz.... it's time for a deep talk!"