Anywhere with You

This Time Catch Me

Tiffany enter the studio with smile and see Taeyeon doing some cute expression while Jessica is taking a picture of her. Tiffany's smile got smaller when she see they both smile so happily.

"Oh Fany!" Jessica stop because Taeyeon will change her cloths and also to take a break. "How long did you got here?" Jessica asks.

"Oh, no, i just arrive here, i see that you and Taeyeon are being happy now..." Tiffany tease Jessica but deep inside, she's jealous, as in, at least, a little.

"Hm. We will have a date later!" Jessica whisper then Tiffany just chuckle.

"Aigoo... My shy girl is growing now!" Tiffany said.

"Hehehe, soooooo.... you have a break and you visit, you never change, huh? What foods did you bring this time?" Jessica asks.

"Hm, just eat, you will know it later too" Tiffany said then they chuckle.

"Neh!" Jessica said then they go to their table and eat the food that Tiffany brought for her.

 

Taeyeon come out from the dressing room with a smile in her face but then when she see Tiffany with Jessica, her smile got smaller.

"Ouch" Soyeon said who is next to her then chuckle when Taeyeon pout.

"She got a girlfriend, why she's here?" Taeyeon asks.

"Tiffany always go here when she's in her break since her hospital is near here, that's what i asks when you're in dressing room" Soyeon said. "It's become her hobby, i guess" Soyeon said.

"Hobby... then i will visit her too!" Taeyeon said.

"Why are you getting so competitive when Tiffany already got herself a girlfriend" Soyeon said then Taeyeon just sigh.

"Maybe... Jealousy?" Taeyeon said.

"Obviously" Soyeon said. "Isn't she your bestfriend? Why you're so scared?" Soyeon asks.

"I don't know why... But i always got a feelings that Tiffany can take her away from me" Taeyeon said.

 

Taeyeon go to them and greet Tiffany then Jessica suddenly feel some chill for some reason. A cold war is starting with a warm smile across TaeNy's face.

"So you're today's model?" Tiffany asks.

"Yes, so you always visit Jessica" Taeyeon said.

"Yes, I always did" Tiffany said.

"Did Yuri knows about it?" Taeyeon asks.

"No, she will never know if no one will talk, right?" Tiffany said. "Plus, it's not cheating since i visit her as a friend" Tiffany said. Giving Taeyeon a serious stare but with a small smile

"Then you should visit Yuri" Taeyeon said. Giving Tiffany back a serious stare with a smirk. "Girlfriend is more important than to a friend" Taeyeon said.

"It's because Yuri's workplace is far while Jessica's is near, i don't want to distract her since i know she will entertain me if i go there" Tiffany said. "Why are you saying that to me? Are you and Jessica are together now?" Tiffany asks.

"We're not, i'm just curious because, you know, we're best friend" Taeyeon said with the fakest smile she can put on.

"Right, we're bestfriend..." Tiffany said. Then they gives each other a stare.

Jessica didn't know were to in and she's too scared to talk.

"You have it rough"

"Wish me luck"

"it's a karma"

"What did i do?" Jessica asks with frown at her face and then she looks at the two. "Ehem" Jessica said and try to get the two attention then she succeed.

"What?" The two said. Jessica get scared of that of word.

"Let's continue our work" Jessica said then grab her camera and then Taeyeon go in the middle to continue.

 

 

 

After the photo shoot, Taeyeon goes back to the dressing room to change then Jessica goes to Tiffany.

"I will leave now, my break is finishing now" Tiffany said then smiles then Jessica smile back then sigh. "Why? Did something happen?" Tiffany asks.

"Nothing, by the way, thanks for bringing me again a food" Jessica said.

"I always do that" Tiffany said.

"Yeah" Jessica said then they chuckle. "I will make her mine so... you know, thanks for all" Jessica said. "She's playing hard-to-get"

"She's seeking revenge because you played hard-to-get before back we were still high school" Tiffany said.

"It's different now!" Jessica said. "Plus... She can't even remember me" Jessica said.

"But she's acting like she already own you" Tiffany said. "See her stare? She going to kill me if i ever lay a finger to you" Tiffany said then Jessica chuckle.

"Well... she own my heart" Jessica said.

"Well... Just make sure she will remember you" Tiffany said.

"She will!" Jessica said.

"I will leave now, i will visit again" Tiffany said.

"Yes!" Jessica said then take a picture of Tiffany. "Aigoo... So beautiful, no wonder Yuri falls to you" Jessica said.

Then why you can't?

"Yes, Yes" Tiffany said then leave

 

 

After that, TaengSic in on date with Taeyeon covering her face then they go to Mall since it's Taeyeon's choice.

"Why here when you know that many people are here?" Jessica asks the girl who is next to her now.

"It's been a long time since i been in Mall, you know! I wish i was a normal girl!" Taeyeon said.

"I really wish you did..." Jessica said "But i will always fall in love with you whenever you're an midget alien" Jessica said.

"Yah!" She's blushing because of what Jessica says "I'm not midget! You're not that taller than me!" Taeyeon said

"As in, I’m taller" Jessica said then chuckle "I'm just joking, where do you want to go first??" Jessica said.

“Anywhere with you” Taeyeon said with a huge smile on her face