Right?

This Time Catch Me

"Why we're sharing a room?" Jessica asks.

"There's two bed, stop complaining!" Taeyeon said.

"Fine" Jessica said. "Where are we going first?" Jessica asks.

"Hm. Hanauma Bay! Let's swim there, i pick that place because only few peopel will go there at this season, i mean, not too many tourist" Taeyeon said.

"Fine, lets' go there!" Jessica said then smile.

 

 

No words about feelings is spoken but action makes them know they love each other. 

 

 

They arrive at Hanauma Bay. 

"WOW!!" Jessica said. 

"Don't let my eyes leave you, you migh get lose" Taeyeon said.

"Okay!" Jessica said then Taeyeon hold Jessica's hand 

"Let's swim" Taeyeon said then smile then Jessica hold back. 

They swim and takes a picture together in the Bay, Taeyeon hug Jessica in neck and Jessica hug Taeyeon in the waist.

"Are you really for consequences? I mean, i think they know who you are" Jessica said then relax her head that are in Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I am. Well, i do this for upcoming event, so i will keep hearing your name and be curious at you and investigate you and know who you are" Taeyeon said.

"So you have plan already, huh?" Jessica said.

"Hm. I already have" Taeyeon said pull Jessica in the water.

 

 

They eat their lunch at the resturant. 

"Where do you want to go next?" Taeyeon asks.

"You pick since i didn't know anything here" Jessica said.

"Hm. Do you want to shopping first?" Taeyeon asks.

"No, let's shopping after we vist all here" Jessica said.

"Sure, then Waipio Valley" Taeyeon said.

"Sure, plus this food is delicious!" Jessica said.

"I will order more, okay so we will have many energy" Taeyeon said.

"No, it's okay, i'm already full" Jessica said.

"Okay" Taeyeon said then smile.

 

 

 

"UGH, you didn't say that we will do hiking here!" Jessica said. 

"It's fine!" Taeyeon said and to mention... they're holding hands. 

"I'm already tired" Jessica said. 

"This is the last one we will visit today, we will visit the others tomorrow" Taeyeon said then they arrive at their destination.

"Wow...A good view" Jessica said.

"That's why let's takes a picture together." Taeyeon said. 

"Fine" Jessica said and smile at the camera. "Is you head hurting? I mean..."

"No, since we only go to place were there's no crowd, only few" Taeyeon said 

 

 

 

They goes back to their hotel. They take a shower and after shower, the food arrive and they eat quietly.

"Sorry... i bring you other trouble" Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry.... it's fine" Jessica said. "It's really fine, at least, i do this things" Jessica said.

"Sorry and thank you, no wonder why i'm so in love with you.... you does everything that i love" Taeyeon said then Jessica just smile. "You're once again just going to smile when i confess" Taeyeon said.

"It's not a proper confession, you know" Jessica said. "And why are you only wearing a and long sleeve? Why are you not even wearing a bra?" Jessica asks. 

"Why? There's something wrong with it? Then why are you waering a T-shirt and super short shorts?" Taeyeon asks.

"Fine, since we're both girls" Jessica said then after they eat, the waiter goes to take their dishes. And now they're sitting at the couch

"You already want to sleep?" Taeyeon asks.

"I don't want" Jessica said. She tries not to look at Taeyeon's legs but her eyes keep on looking at Taeyeon's lips.

"Don't tell me you're still hungry?" Taeyeon asks then Jessica slide her hand at Taeyeon's back and pull her waist closer to her "Wh- what are you doing?" Taeyeon nervous asks.

"I want to eat you" Jessica said. 

"What?" Taeyeon asks. Jessica kiss Taeyeon's cheeks. Taeyeon have been naughtly actually, wearing such a revealing cloths for a whole day, she has been teasing Jessica in the whole day. And now wearing so revealing, Jessica can't resist anymore.  

"Sshh..." Jessica said. "Why you're so naughtly? Why are you always teasing me even before? Do you know how much i resist? I can't resist anymore... you know" Jessica said.

"Hm... Sica..." Taeyeon said. 

"Watching you in T.V. Krystal will fangirl you while me... i'm dreaming of having you" Jessica said. 

Jessica kiss Taeyeon at lips then Taeyeon kiss back. Jessica push Taeyeon to lay in the couch while not breaking the kiss while Jessica is in top of her. Taeyeon feel so happy so she smile while kissing then Jessica stop on kissing her. 

"Why are you smiling?" Jessica asks. 

"I just feel happy that you agree going here with me and doing these things with you, i'm so happy" Taeyeon said and smile so widely. "But it will be a dream to me..." Taeyeon said with sad eyes.

"..... Don't be like that, it's our first day here, don't be like that..." Jessica said. 

Jessica once again lean in and kiss Taeyeon then Taeyeon kiss back without thinking of anything. They stop kissing each other when oxygen is needed then Jessica carry Taeyeon in bridal style and put her in bed.

"Let's sleep for now on so we will be ready for tomorrow's hang out" Jessica said then Taeyeon nod then Jessica kiss Taeyeon at forehead. 

"But... what about Tifffany...?" Taeyeon asks. When Jessica finally lay down next to her while they're hugging each other. 

"I... will explain everything to her... i know she can sense something from me too... that... i still love you" Jessica said.

"Sorry... i will say super sorry for Tiffany, for taking you, for stoling you for her... I hurt her again and again..." Taeyeon said then hug Jessica so tight, "I can't stop this love, sorry, sorry" Taeyeon said.

"Say that to Tiffany not to me, but let's think about us first and stop talking about them first" Jessica said. "Good night" Jessica said.

"Good night too" Taeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and TIffany are together. 

"Hm. Did you know that the two was in Hawaii?" Yuri asks as they're watching the news about the two being in Hawaii.

"Of course, i don't" Tiffany said. "I can't really win her heart" Tiffany said.

"Fany... Sorry for coming in your life again when you're having a hard time..." Yuri said.

"Its okay, as in i know someone is there when i needed it. I see myself to you Yuri..." Tiffany said then Yuri smile.

"Yes, because i'm completely like you" Yuri said. "Are you mad at Jessica or you okay?" Yuri asks. 

"I'm not mad at Jessica... i'm mad at myself... for being so stupid, i will try to move on again and again, i don't know what will happen if Jessica will come to me" Tiffany said.

"Fany... i will push her away if she ever come to you for your love again, i will punch her for hurting you, i will do that as a friend because she's wrong if she does that." Yuri said. 

"Why? Jessica is your first love, right?" Tiffany said then Yuri just chuckle.

"Yes, she is. How come that i like that girl before? It's so impossible, you know what, first love never dies, i don't know what will happen if Jessica come to me" Yuri imitate Tiffany then Tiffany just frown and laugh.

"Then let's talk about us...you will let me move on first or you will be mine now" Tiffany asks that Yuri get so shock and froze for a second.

"A-re you sure? I-I mean... i'm yours which means..."

"I'm yours" 

"YYYEEESSS" Yuri shout that makes people look at them. "Wow- I will help you, really, even it's looks like you're using me, it's okay, as in i call you mine now!!" Yuri said then hug Tiffany then Tiffany hug Yuri back.

"Sorry that i will make you feel that i'm using you" Tiffany said.

"I will make you sure that you won't regret it, you will love me soon too" Yuri said while hugging Tiffany.

"Please... don't make me regret my decision this time..." Tiffany said with sad voice.

 

 

 

Tae Hee who is staying in Korea gather the other girls in their old school.

"Wow... i remember all of our moments here" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah, also the embarrasing one too..." Sooyoung said then they chuckle.

"Oh, remember when we guys first meet, its ridiculous, Sooyoung unnie knee down to Taeyeon unnie" Seohyun said then they laugh.

"I remember that!" Sunny said

"Why are we here?" Tiffany asks.

"By the way, congrats!" Yoona said. About being together

"Yeah, congrats Yuri!" Sunny said. Then all of them say it

"Thanks!" Yuri said. "After those one-sided love i have for her, finally!" Yuri said then they laugh.

"Thank you!" Tiffany said. "Why are we here? Tae Hee-ssi?" Tiffany said.

"Just call me Tae Hee, Master Tiffany" Tae Hee said.

"Okay" Tiffany said then smile. "Answer my question first" Tiffany said.

"As you guys know that Master Taeyeon and Master Jessica are in Hawii right now" Tae Hee said.

"Hmm... Yes, we know" Hyoyeon said.

"Actually... they're completely going to be in complicated situation" Tae Hee said.

"We also know that" Yoona said.

"What i mean is... Taeyeon will forget about Jessica" Tae Hee said. Leaving them confuse in what she just say.

"What do you mean by that?" Seohyun asks.

"I think you guys know that Master Taeyeon have been collapsing, right? Master Tiffany must know the reason too..." Tae Hee said. 

"Taeyeon's power must comeback... Taeyeon can't stay in crowd with her power so she collapse and she say that to me when we meet last month" Tiffany said.

"True, and the condition this time for Taeyeon's power to be cure completely is..." Tae Hee didn't complete her sentence when Yoona speak.

"Taeyeon must forget Jessica unnie, all about her, only her, it's the condition right?" Yoona said and it's makes sense to everyone. 

"You're right" Tae Hee said 

"Why...? But... what?" Sooyoung asks.

"What power...? Huh?" Yuri asks.

"Taeyeon has a power, you think that her mind-reading is natural for her? No, she's have been curse by a witch" Tae Hee said. "I don't like to explain more and go to the main point. Don't tell anything to Taeyeon about Jessica after she forget about Jessica" Tae Hee said

"Why first?" Seohyun asks.

"it's one of the condition." Tae Hee asks. "The witch says to Jessica that don't tell herself to Taeyeon, so please cooperate" Tae Hee added.

"... it can't be help" Yoona said then all of them look at Yoona. "It's not part of condition, i think it's not. But it's only been said to Jessica unnie not to us. We can do whatever you plus if you say is true, i will do it" Yoona said. "Prove it to me first" Yoona said.

"You're so smart, Master Yoona" Tae Hee said. "Yes, it's not part of condition, i just want to say it becaues i really want Master Taeyeon to forget Jessica or must i say Master Jessica" Tae Hee said. 

"Why? WHY?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Please make it clear" Sunny said

"Because all of Taeyeon's hardwork is because of Master Jessica, i want to stop Master Taeyeon from overwork, all of this is because of Master Jessica, just for Jessica to be okay" Tae Hee said. Then Tiffany says something that hits Tae Hee

"It's not only your reason....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You love Taeyeon, right?"