Five

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Andwae."

 

You muttered as you laid on your bed, still thinking what just happened earlier.

 

You sat up and looked at the door. You ruffled your hair and blushed suddenly as you recalled what happened.

 

"Ugh. Stupid heart beat. Why can't you beat normally? Its so hard to breathe." You were talking to yourself and kept on hitting lightly your chest.

 

You grabbed your phone out of your bag and opened it. You sighed when you got a signal right now but then your heart started pounding loudly again when you saw Taehyung's name popped on your screen.

 

He sent a message.

 

"Oh my god. What's this?" 

 

You were hesitating to open the message because you were nervous. Nervous of what? You didn't know what and why.

 

Then your phone beeped again.

 

From: Taehyung
Why not answering my message? :/

 

"Oh geez what am I suppose to say?! Darn it." You said as you bit your lip and composed a message to him.

 

You didn't want him to be disappointed so you sent him a reply.

 

To: Taehyung
Uhmm. Sorry I was kinda.. you know.

 

"Ugh what was that? He would surely think I'm so lame." 

 

You threw your phone on your bed and sighed again. 

 

Again, you heard your phone beeped.

 

From: Taehyung
Haha. That's ok. So, Mina isn't online. Is she with you right now?

 

"Okay. That kinda hurt me." You muttered and frowned a bit. Jealousy covered your whole heart right now.

 

To: Taehyung
No. Why?

 

"Aish I hate it!" You ruffled your hair and threw your pillow on the floor.

 

You looked again at your phone, he still didn't reply. You were curious about what will he gonna say this time.

 

A few moments later, your phone beeped and you quickly grabbed it.

 

From: Taehyung
I just wanted to ask something to her. 😊

 

You became sad. "Maybe he'll ask her for a date or something." You sighed and typed a reply again.

 

To: Taehyung
K. Im going to sleep. Night.

 

That's it, you couldn't take it anymore. You turned off your phone and stood up. 

 

You changed your clothes and then went back on bed again. You hugged your pillow and sighed while thinking.

 

"I should avoid him. Maybe I'm just a distraction for the two of them." You muttered and rolled over.

 

"But Mina likes Jungkook. No. She loves him so much." You shut your eyes tightly and sighed again for the nth time.

 

"I'll just sleep." With that, you closed your eyes and a single tear came out from your eye.

 

The next morning, you went to your locker and grabbed your stuffs out there when suddenly you heard Jimin again.

 

You quickly looked at his dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter