Twelve

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin let go of the hug. He was smiling at you but your heart was beating so fast. You looked ahead, only to see Taehyung dragging Yoonhee.

 

 

The both of you went to the prom and girls were looking at your way.

 

 

"Waah, she's so lucky. Jimin oppa is her partner."

 

 

"And she's really pretty!"

 

 

"I'm so envy. I wish I was her."

 

 

You heard so many girls whispering. You looked down and felt embarassed but Jimin held your chin and made it lift upward using his index finger.

 

 

"Come on, show them your beauty." He said and chuckled.

 

 

You just smiled and blushed a bit. He's so kind and nice.

 

 

The two of you went near by the table of Jungkook and Mina. They were talking and they seemed happy. 

 

 

Jimin did a bro-fist with Jungkook, who was drinking some orange juice.

 

 

"Hey where did you get that?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he pointed the drink.

 

 

"Over there." Jungkook gave the direction and Jimin excused himself to you. He said he'll just grab something to drink for the both of you.

 

 

 

"Wow (y/n) you look so elegant tonight." Jungkook commented and you grinned at him.

 

 

"Thank you, Jungkook. You too, you look handsome." You said and he laughed.

 

 

After a few minutes, Jimin went back and he was holding two glasses of orange juice. He gave you the other glass and he adjusted the seat beside him and let you sit there.

 

 

You thanked him for being a gentleman. 

 

 

You looked at the side and your heart stopped beating when you saw Taehyung dancing with Yoonhee.

 

 

Yoonhee was smiling and so was Taehyung. They looked so happy. You felt jealous again.

 

 

The song changed and it was romantic and slow. You sulked down on your seat and sighed.

 

 

"(y/n), can I have a dance with you?" 

 

 

You looked up to see a guy. A handsome guy. You looked surprised because you don't even know this guy.

 

 

"Huh?" You asked and furrowed your eyebrows.

 

 

He grabbed your wrist. He pulled you and tried you to stand up. He was stronger than you so you bumped accidentally on him.

 

 

You scrunched your nose as you smell alcohol from him. He was still grasping your wrist. You pushed him slightly when a guy grabbed your waist away from him.

 

 

You looked back and saw Jimin who was smirking at the guy.

 

 

"Hey pal, this is my partner. Don't steal her away from me. Got it?" He said sternly but the guy just hissed and walked away.

 

 

Jimin faced you. "Are you hurt?"

 

 

You shook your head and smiled. "Thanks Jimin." He patted your head and chuckled sweetly.

 

 

"That's alright. Now, can we have a dance?" He asked as he bowed a little, copying the image of a prince.

 

 

You laughed at his silliness and nodded your head. He grabbed your soft hands and leaded you to the center.

 

 

He put his hands on your waist and you put your arms on his shoulder. 

 

 

"Jimin, I don't know how to dance." You said and bit your lip.

 

 

"Really? Then why did you agree to dance with me?" He teasingly smiled.

 

 

"Because you're my partner." You innocently said.

 

 

That made him smile, then he laughed sweetly again.

 

 

"Oh god you're so cute when trying to be innocent. Really funny." He said and laughed again.

 

 

You blushed and stared at him. 

 

 

He slowly moved and that made you move also.

 

 

"Just go with the flow, okay?" He said and he started dancing slowly so you could catch up.

 

 

Soon, you managed to follow Jimin's steps and that made you happy.

 

 

"I'm doing it, Jimin!" You said cheerfully.

 

 

"Yes, you're doing it great." He said and stared at you.

 

 

You stared back also but after a few minutes, you looked away.

 

 

Then your eyes landed to the two people dancing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter