Ten

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since that sports festival incident.

 

 

"Kim Taehyung."

 

 

You were on the bed, sleep talking. You smiled and hugged your pillow tightly. 

 

 

Mina wasn't with you right now, she was in the kitchen trying to cook something.

 

 

"Taehyung? Huh?" Someone asked.

 

 

You smiled again still sleeping as that person went beside you and stared at you.

 

 

"(Y/n) wake up~" The guy was giggling while poking your forehead gently. You furrowed your eyebrows and slapped away the guy's hand.

 

 

The guy hissed and smiled a little. He then stretched your cheeks that made you growled a bit.

 

 

"Asdfghjkl!" You screamed as you pressed the pillow on your face.

 

 

"Hahaha! Come on, wake up." The guy said as he went closer to you.

 

 

"Or else I'm gonna kiss you-" 

 

 

"Huh?!" You suddenly woke up as you looked beside you.

 

 

Your eyes widened and you immediately wiped your face and comb your hair using your hands.

 

"J-Jimin?! W-why are you here?" 

 

 

Jimin chuckled and held his tummy. 

 

 

"We went here because we want to visit, besides, we're friends right?" He said and smiled cheekily.

 

 

"Eh?" You scratched your head and pouted a bit.

 

 

"Its saturday! That's the main reason why we visited since its really boring in our dorm." He said and chuckled again.

 

 

You stood up and excused yourself for a minute because you have to shower and brush your teeth.

 

 

Jimin went out of your room and went to the living room. The Bangtan was there, watching a movie. 

 

 

 

"Do you guys want some popcorn?" Mina asked suddenly. She went out from the kitchen.

 

 

 

The boys nodded their heads and continued on watching.

 

 

"Okay, I'll just go to the groceries. I will buy some." Mina said and smiled.

 

 

"Take care." Jungkook suddenly said and the boys looked at him teasingly.

 

 

"Yiiiii! Jungkookie, what's that?" Jhope teasingly asked him and he startled a bit.

 

 

"Yah! You want me to punch you?" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes as Jhope laughed together with the others.

 

 

"How could you say that to your hyung, Jungkookie-ah?"

 

 

Jungkook got the pillow and threw it on Jhope. The others joined and started to do a pillow-fight.

 

 

You went to the living room as soon as you were done taking a bath. You were about to greet them when suddenly a pillow hit your face.

 

 

You felt embarassed so you covered your face.

 

 

"(Y/n)! I'm sorry I didn't know you were there." Taehyung immediately apologized to you as he went closer.

 

 

"Nah, Taehyung did it on purpose." Suga said and the others nodded in approval.

 

 

"I did not, hyung!" Taehyung said and hissed. He looked back at you but you looked away.

 

 

"You got no swaeg, Taehyung." Suga said out of the blue that made everyone laughed. Except you and Taehyung.

 

 

"I'm really sorry." He said sincerely and smiled a little.

 

 

"That's okay, it didn't hurt anyway. Uhm, where's Mina?" You asked and Taehyung looked at the door.

 

 

"Oh, she went to the groceries to buy something to eat." 

 

 

You widened your eyes as you remembered awhile ago, you saw Mina's wallet on her study table. You facepalmed and groaned a bit.

 

 

"She forgot her wallet." You said and Taehyung went shocked also.

 

 

"Eh?! She forgot her wallet?!" 

 

 

You looked at Taehyung and you were really surprised. You bit your inner lip and clutched on your shirt. 

 

 

He looked so worried about Mina.

 

 

You thought and turned around. Taehyung looked at you and you headed to your room. He secretly followed you.

 

 

"So, this is your room?" He asked.

 

 

You startled a bit that made you jump a little. You looked back and saw Taehyung, wandering inside your room.

 

 

You just nodded your head and grabbed Mina's wallet. You went out of the room and Taehyung followed you again.

 

 

 

"Hey, where are you going?"

 

 

"I'm going to give this to Mina." You said and about to go outside when a hand stopped you.

 

 

"No, I'll go." You looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter