Three

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-Its okay! I can handle it." You said and smiled nervously at V. He just stopped and stared at you like there's no tomorrow. You quickly bowed and immediately get your tray and searched for a seat.


"I just saw an angel sent down from heaven.." V mumbled to himself while looking at your way. After that, he smiled and shook his head while looking at his stained uniform. 


He went to his locker and there he saw the Bangtan boys were there. He greeted them and they also did the same.


"What the hell happened to you?" Rapmon asked him. V just shrugged while smiling. "You're insane, Taehyung!" Jhope said and looked at V weirdly.

 

V went to his locker and searched for a new shirt. After he found one, he went inside to change his clothes. The others followed him and they kept on asking him some questions.

 

"Yah, Taehyung what happened to you really?" Suga asked. Taehyung went out while smiling like an idiot again. He sighed and sat down on the empty seat. "Why do you kept on smiling like that? Don't tell me, you saw (Y/N) again?" Suga asked again. Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head slowly.

 

"Did she spill the orange juice at you?"

 

Jin asked him, totally shocked. "It was an accident." V explained as he smiled again while sighing happily.

 

"She's so gorgeous." He said while imagining your face. The other just facepalmed themselves and kept on shaking their heads.

 

"Hyuuuuung!" A loud voice filled the locker room.

 

They all turned their heads and saw Jimin running while smiling.

 

"I just saw (Y/N) this time! She smiled at me!" V looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

 

He stood up and went to his locker to grab his towel. His smile faded away. "We don't care, Jimin." V said and sighed.

 

"Psh. I'm not talking to you. I was talking to Jungkook. Right, Kookie?" Jimin said but Jungkook frowned at him.

 

"Oh really? Then why are you calling me 'Hyung'? I'm not older than you." Jungkook said and shook his head then clicked his tongue. Jimin just laughed and sat down where V sat earlier.

 

"And she gave me this..." V looked at Jimin and saw a paper from his hand. He walked near to him and snatched the paper out of Jimin's hand.

 

"What's this?" He asked and read the word that was written on that paper. "Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter