Eight

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"(Y/n)! Hurry up!" Mina shouted.

 

 

You were busy looking at the outfits that Mina gave to you. She said that you should wear it since today is Sports festival.

 

 

"Mina, isn't this too much short for me?" You looked at the short and you blushed.

 

 

"Ugh! Just wear it. Girls are wearing that kind of attire. Come on!" Mina shouted again and you sighed.

 

 

You changed your clothes and went out. Mina looked at you from head to toe and she smiled widely.

 

 

"It looks good on you! White shirt and black shorts. You're y." She said and you blushed.

 

 

"Y-Yah, stop it. Lets go." You said and opened the door of your dormitory.

 

 

As you went outside, someone whistled and you flinched a bit so you turned your head and saw thr Bangtan were going outside from their dorm also.

 

 

It was Jimin who whistled.

 

 

"Wow, I never thought you can be this so y, (y/n)." He said and smiled at you.

 

 

You blushed again and looked down. For a minute, you just thought that Jimin is so handsome because he was holding a ball and he was wearing a jersey that looks good on him.

 

 

You didn't say anything but you smiled at him ang laughed awkwardly. 

 

 

You looked at the others and you saw Taehyung who was actually looking at you. His eyes scanned you from head to toe.

 

 

You looked away because he made his way towards you.

 

 

"Wow." That voice appeared right infront of you. You looked up and saw Taehyung smirking at you.

 

 

"W-what is it?" You asked him and he chuckled.

 

 

"Look at us. We have the same color." He said and you looked at his outfit. He was wearing a white shirt, black sport pants and high knee socks for sports also. He was also wearing a black sport wristband.

 

 

He looked so hot and handsome at the same time. He smiled at you and you returned it back.

 

 

"Isn't it amazing? Well, you really look good on that outfit. By the way, where's Mina?" He suddenly asked and you looked away.

 

 

You didn't see Mina. Maybe because she went first and she left you with Jimin earlier.

 

 

You shrugged that made Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

 

 

"Lets go? The others left me." He asked and grabbed your arm.

 

 

Your heart was beating so fast right now. You couldn't breathe normally. You just kept on looking at Taehyung's hand on your arm. He was gently holding it.

 

 

The both of you went at the school ground and the president of the school spoke that made everyone turned their attention to him.

 

 

"Happy Sports festival everyone! Let us all participate into this activity! Enjoy yourselves! Have fun students!" The president said and the students gone wild.

 

 

"I don't want to participate." You mumbled but Taehyung heard it.

 

 

"Why? Its fun!" He said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter