Four

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned when you saw your phone doesn't have any signal. You frowned and turned to face Mina. "Yah, Mina. Can I borrow your phone?" She asked you why and you told her that your phone couldn't connect to a signal. She sighed and handed you her phone.

 

You unlocked her phone. Of course you know her password. its Jungkook's birthday. As you opened her phone, you tapped the messages and about to create some to send to your mom. But unfortunately, something caught your eye.

 

It was his name. Kim Taehyung.

 

Are they close? Are they friends? But how? Why didn't I know this thing? You thought. You were scared to open those 53 conversations of Mina and Taehyung. Your heart was beating so fast and your hands were shaking a bit.

 

As you opened the conversation, you started reading it, silently and your heart broke into million pieces. Yes, you were jealous.

 

But of course you couldn't take it anymore as Taehyung replied ,

 

"Thank you so much, you know I wouldn't know about all of these without your help. Thanks a lot. You made my day. You're a great person, Im so lucky I met a friend like you. Thank you <3" 

 

You scrunched your nose a bit and felt a pang inside your chest. 

 

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Mina asked you and you smiled sarcastically. "Oh! Y-yeah! Im fine, I just need to go to comfort room hehe. Thanks." You handed her the phone and you stood up. As you left the classroom, your tears silently dropped little by little.

 

You were walking and you even covered your face because you didn't want someone to see you crying like this. But then, someone accidentally bumped into you. You looked up and it was Taehyung. 

 

"Oh! Im so sorry! I didn't mean to---" He stopped when he saw you crying. "(Y/N)? What happened?" He asked but you tried your best not to talk to him. So you turned around and ready to go but Taehyung immediately caught your wrist on time and let him face you. 

 

"Tell me what happened." You shook your head and told him that you really have to go. 

 

You won't understand me anyway. Im just nothing. You thought and started walking again. As you went inside the restroom, you looked at the mirror and wiped off your tears.

 

"He likes my bestfriend." You mumbled and looked down. "That really hurts for me." 

 

You sighed and tried your best to smile. "Its okay, (Y/N). You're not weak. You're strong. You can do it. Be happy for them." You said and smiled weakly. 

 

After a few minutes, you left the restroom and you heard someone laughing so sweetly. That cute voice. You thought. 

 

"Jimin? What are you doing?" You asked as you saw him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter